The Roomate

By 234Emi234

I am meeting a boy I haven't seen for 15 years and am preparing to conquer a big fear of mine. I have kept pu... More

The Roomate
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALYSSA
JESSICA
BIANCA
JED
LILY
MICHAEL
KAYDENCE
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 6

7.1K 243 17
By 234Emi234

Hey guys, I have decided to change the point of view for the preparation or the pranks.

If you have any prank ideas I would love to hear them, I will use hem in my book and give you a shout out.

This chapter is dedicated to leavemynamealone and zombierush, thanks guy for the awesome prank ideas. Please read their books

THANKYOU

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Michael's POV

I lie in bed for 1 hour to make sure Alyssa is asleep. Then I creep over to her toiletries bag and open it. Inside are makeup products, mouth wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush and shampoo & conditioner. I grab the bottles and smile evily. I have dark brown hair and every now and then I use a strong dye to give it meaning.

I undo the bottle of shampoo and pour the contents into a vase on my bedside table. Then I pour my hair dye into the bottle.

Alyssa's POV

I wake up to sun streaming in through the window. I am sort of surprised, I would expect a bell to

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

there it is. I groan and turn sideways. Michael is still snoring peacefully. Prank Time! I get a permanent texta and on all his shirts I write I LUV JB on the back. This will be amazing. I run a hand through my light brown hair. It feels a bit gross. I better give it a good wash.

I grab my shampoo & conditioner bottles and go to the bathroom.

5 MINUTES LATER

I turn the tap and the warm water stops flowing. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my torso. Then I grab another towel and rub my hair ferociously. I go to the mirror but it is a bit fogged up. I brush my hair out and smile as it feels nice and soft. I decide to rub the mirror with my towel.

"MICHAEL IM GOING TO KILL YOU" I scream. My light brown hair is now dark brown. Very dark brown. I look like Michaels sister. I shudder at the thought. I grab my belongings and storm out of the bathroom, still in my towel.

I push open the door and suddenly a loud horn sounds,

"AAAAGH what on earth!" I screech. I hear muffled giggling inside the room. I go in and see Michael pretending to be asleep. This is the perfect time for some teasing.

"Oh I am so glad he is asleep now I can get changed without anyone seeing" I say out loud. I can feel eyes on my back. I begin to unwrap my towel. Then BAM I turn around and catch him staring at me.

"Ha I knew you were awake. Now come here and let me kill you" I growl.

"You hair looks great babe." He says smirking. Nobody messes with my hair and gets away with it and he is about to find that out. I get under the covers and get changed I to shorts, a blue shirt that says I'M CRAY CRAY on it, black converse and my cute black bracelet.

When I come out from under the covers Michael is in skinny jeans, one of his white wife-beaters (it has I LUV JB on the back) and black TOMS. I hold back a laugh but a grin takes hold of my face.

"What are you grinning at?" asks Michael. I snap out of my trans,

"Oooooh nothing"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ok sorry that was a pretty short chapter, I will update again soon.

Please comment and vote,

EMI

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...
265K 934 10
Her boyfriend messed with the wrong guys. Now she has to 'pay' them back with her body.
993K 88.3K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...