Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
14: Bad Choice
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
20: "Do we have a deal?"
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
30: An eventful interview
31: London, a flight and a boys top
32: Anything can happen
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
44: Your Little Secret
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
48: "I'm crazy about her"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

73: "I trusted you."

118 3 0
By British1Dbabes

My entire world stops, all the air being sucked from the room, a sudden cut of pain striking my heart. My body can't move, my voice can't speak. I can't do anything. My eyes gloss over, a tear immediately leaving my eye. My hand that holds Gracie's picture crumbles by my side, the shock overwhelming me. This couldn't be happening. Not right now... This can't be. Not to me.

I step back, Harry and the mystery blondes lips splitting at the sound of my foot step. His eyes meet mine. His face is completely pale with shock. My head is swimming with all sorts of thoughts. How could this be happening?

"Mollie," Harrys' panicked voice whispers. "Mollie I can explain."

As he rushes towards me I run back, slamming the door behind me. I needed to get out, I needed some space, I needed air to breathe.

I push my way through the alcohol consumed guests, struggling to control my shaking breath. Water droplets shoot down my face, the crushing of my heart sending my emotions all over the place.

I look back seeing Harrys' bedroom door open. I refuse to see him. I can't see him.

"Mollie!" I'm dragged to the right, a familiar body holding on to me for support. "Where are you going so quick?"

''Liam get off me!" I snatch my arm back from the drunken band member.

"Harry said that he wanted you here!" He cheers, "and here you are!"

"I don't give a fuck about Harry!"'I snap.

"What's wrong with you?" He slurs. "What's happened?"

"Liam I need to go," I spin around, fisting my way to the door.

"Mollie wait!''

All those messages about wishing I was there, all his crap about wanting me to come, it means nothing to me! How could he do this?! Standing in his room kissing the face off of a random blonde girl that-

The second I reach the door, my thoughts stop. A blonde girl...Eleanors words return to my head 'Amelia? Is that the pretty blonde one?'. Amelia! He kissed Amelia, his ex girlfriend! My chest aches. The one person he said he didn't like. I feel physically sick inside and I can't stop shaking. My head can't seem to connect with the rest of my body. I begin to fluster, I can't do this.

"Mollie wait!" I hear a raspy call. I quickly open the door, closing it behind me and running into the lift.

I aggressively press the 'ground floor button', tears streaming down my face.

"Mollie please come back!'' Harry appears from his apartment, rushing towards me. I continuously hit the button, praying that the doors will close before he can enter.

He reaches the door just in time, sliding through the tiny gap. The doors close, and we slowly begin moving down.

"Mollie listen to me-" he flusters stepping closer. "I swear I just-"

"No Harry! Just stay away from me!"

"Mollie please listen."

My breathing rapidly increases as I try and digest the situation. He encloses me in the corner of the lift, my nerved feelings filling up inside of me.

''Mollie it's not what it looked like it-"

"Not what it looked like?!" I snap. "What else could it have been Harry I saw you!"

"I know but-"

I cut him off by pushing him back, claustrophobia taking over. "Harry please, l need some air."

''You're just shocked," he assures. "Come here,'' he opens his arms, walking towards me again for a hug.

"No Harry!" I scream, moving to the other side. "I said l need some space!"

I feel the lift come to a holt.

"Just leave me alone!" I shove passed him, storming off into reception the second the doors open.

I speedily walk out front, the force of the rain jabbing my arms. Crap.

I cover Gracies' picture, shielding it with my upper body and hands. It feels like the air is becoming thinner and thinner and there's not enough for me to breathe.

I rub the tear away from my eye, running down the steps and taking a left.

''Mollie please," Harry follows a little distance behind. ''Mollie please just wait!"

I don't want to hear what he has to say. How could he do this? Why would he do this? After everything that he said, he does this.

I quickly cross the road before a car passes so that Harry couldn't do the same. I run into a near by alley way, placing my back flat against the wall, out of sight.

I hide in the shadows, watching Harry pace back and forth down the road, desperately searching for me. I struggle to break my eyes away from him as he fists his hair, brushing the curls off of his face in frustration.

"Fuck," he curses.

I try to control my unsteady breath as he pulls out his phone. Shit.. he's going to ring me. I lightly tip toe down to the corner of the alley so no light can be seen from my phone as l sneakily switch it off.

I can still here him mumbling swear words to himself as his phone obviously takes him to voice mail. Another unwanted tear leaves my eye. My entire body was soaked and I was still getting wet standing here. The pain in my chest grows, the hurt expanding across my heart. Why would he do this?

As I lean against the brick wall my knees bend and l sink into a ball on the floor, finally releasing a sob. I try to lower the sound of my crying but I can't. Harry was the one person who I had my complete trust in and now it's gone. Crushed. Along with my heart. Seeing him with another girl killed me, he said I was his...he said he was mine. He lied.

I'm startled by the sound of shoes scraping the floor, walking closer and closer towards me.

"Mollie," he whispers, bending down to my level and placing his hand on my knee. Another cry leaves my mouth. "Please just let me explain."

I stand, rubbing the water from my face. "You're a dick Harry do you know that?!"

I attempt to walk passed him but his grip holds me back.

"If you let me tell you what happened you'll understand!"

"No!" I shout. "I'm not talking to you when you've had something to
drink!"

"I haven't!" He reacts before I can finish my sentence. "I've had one beer, that's it. I'm not drunk."

"W-what?" I stutter.

"That's all I've had to drink," he briefly smiles, thinking that I might change my mind.

I scoff. "Harry, you know that makes everything ten times worse, right?"

He frowns, fading away all hope that filled his eyes. "How does it?"

''It means you knew what you were doing!"

We both fall silent, the rain being the only source of sound. His eyes haven't left mine, but I can't bring myself to look at him.

"Look at me," he instructs, but I dismiss him.

"Please," he begs. "You're eyes. I need to see your eyes Mollie."

I still don't obey. My head tilts lower to the floor the more he pleas. I can't look at him. He examines my actions, mentally praying that I will do as he says. But I don't.

No words leave my mouth.

"What's that?" He asks, pointing to the picture I held to my body. I hand it to him, not giving him any eye contact.

"Gracie drew it for you." I croak.

I watch as his face softens, filling with guilt. He traces his finger tips over the drawing, stopping when they reach the picture of Harry and I with the heart around us. He sighs.

"Mollie I promise you it's not what you think."

"Harry, I walked in on you two kissing! What else is it meant to look like?!"

"I didn't kiss her, she kissed me!"

"But you kissed her back?"

"Only because she was forcing herself on me!"

I shake my head, "I don't believe you."

"I swear! You know I wouldn't do that!"

"I trusted you Harry! After what we did Tuesday evening I proved to you how much I trusted you! You know that you're the only person in my life who I have ever put my full faith into! And then you go and throw it all back in my face 2 days later! Did Tuesday even mean anything to you?!"

"Mollie you know it did!" He defends. "Tuesday night meant just as much to me as it did to you! I've never had an experience like that, not with the same emotions and passion as we did! That night you put all your faith into me and-"

"And now you've just thrown it all back in my face by kissing another girl! "

"Don't say it like that, you know me, you know I wouldn't do that." Another water droplet leaves my eye.

"But you did.."

"But not for the reasons you think!"

What? He wasn't making any sense. I can't deal with all of this...it's too much to process. I came tonight hoping to surprise Harry and give him the adorable picture that Gracie had drawn him. Instead I get my heart broken.

"She kissed me," he continues.

Silence takes over once again. Harry takes a couple of steps closer.

"What have I got to do to make you believe me?" He pleas.

No words leave my mouth. Only sniffs from my nose and the rain that was lightening up could be heard.

Harry cups my cheek, his thumb brushing away a rogue tear.

"You know it's you I love Mollie," he whispers, trailing light kissed down my jaw line. I swallow, feeling myself weaken as I close my eyes. His hot breath on my skin is a contrast to the harsh rain that was soaking me from head to toe. I inhale a quick breath of air as Harrys' lip stops at a sensitive spot on my neck.

"l want to see her." I blurt out, Harrys' lips breaking away.

''What?"He steps back.

"You said 'what have I got to do to get you to believe me'...I want to speak to Amelia."

"W-why?''

"Do you want me to forgive you or not?!" I shout, "just let me speak to her."

"What about though?"

I roll my eyes. "Do you know what Harry, forget it!"

"No," he grabs my hand pulling me back. "Okay," he swallows. "I'll let you talk to her..."

"Thank you." I grunt.

"-But only if you promise me one thing.."

Why should I have to promise him something? After what he did he is lucky I am even speaking to him!

''What?"

"No matter what happens or what she says, you'll stay tonight."

Why on earth should I stay the night?! Had he completely lost his mind?!

"Harry are you crazy! Why the hell should I even consider staying the night?!"

"I need to...I want lo talk to you about it all." He huffs. "Promise me you'll stay?"

I look at the emotions hidden behind his eyes. He was serious about this wasn't he? He tightens his grip around my hand as a tear drop falls down my cheek.

"Please Mollie.."

I can't forgive him for this...I don't know how.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.7K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...