Cupid's Love

By IAmTheTrashCan

[***Warning***] [Possible spelling erros though it's been edited] [Possible triggering topics; read at own ri... More

Chapter 1 - Cupid
Chapter 2 - More Cupid
Chapter 3 - Who is he?
Chapter 4 - The meet
Chapter 5 - I'm Cupid
Chapter 6 - Dylan
Chapter 7 - The Blues
Chapter 8 - Sick
Chapter 9 - Elevator malfunction
Chapter 10 - What is this feeling?
Chapter 11 - Love?!
Chapter 12 - Who the fuck is Eric?
Chapter 13 - Is it me?
Chapter 14 - I never said that!
Chapter 15 - Blow pop
Chapter 16 - Flowers of all things
Chapter 17 - Tell me when you're sober
Chapter 18 - WHAT AM I DOING?!
Chapter 19 - I can't say it
Chapter 20 - You're not good enough
Chapter 22 - Awkward
Chapter 23 - Plan
Chapter 24 - This was a mistake
Chapter 25 - You Idiot
Chapter 26 - I'm sorry!
Chapter 27 - Hold on..!
Chapter 28 - Where am I?
Chapter 29 - Mud
Chapter 30 - Clingy
Chapter 31- I only love you
Chapter 32 - I DIDN'T CONFESS!
Chapter 33 - Five is a Crowd
Chapter 34 - Who is she?!
Chapter 35 - I'm Angelina Doyle
Chapter 36 - I am too...
Chapter 37 - Wrong Move
Chapter 38 - Two idiots
Chapter 39 - Starting Plan
Chapter 40 - Operation reject him
Chapter 41 - One too many rules broken
Chapter 42 - One too many chances
Chapter 43 - Memories
Chapter 44 - Remember me Cupid
Chapter 45 - Tell me what I missed
Chapter 46 - Cake
Chapter 47 - He can get drunk?!
Chapter 48 - Forgetting and Regretting
Chapter 49 - It's A Date
Chapter 50 - Returning the Favor
Chapter 51 - You Finally Did It
Chapter 52 - Don't Leave Me Like This
Chapter 53 - Open Up To Me For Once
Chapter 54 - Moving On
Chapter 55 - Toy
Chapter 56 - Issues and Breaks
Chapter 57 - I D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ Need You
Chapter 58 - If You Promise
Chapter 59 - Tickets
Chapter 60 - Fun at the fair!
~Notice~
Chapter 61 - Cupid's Love
Chapter 62 - The Day After
Chapter 63 - Aphrodite
Chapter 64 - Bad Intentions
Heyoooo!
Chapter 65 - Attempt 1: Mischief
Chapter 66 - Attempt 2: Passion
Chapter 67 - Vacation Gift
Chapter 68 - Attempt 3: Force
Chapter 69 - Tie
Chapter 70 - Surprise?
Chapter 71 - Deal
Chapter 72 - Foul Play
Chapter 73 - I Can Explain...
Chapter 74 - The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 75 - Rules, Rules, Rules!
Chapter 76 - Her
Chapter 77 - Odd Ones Out
Chapter 78 - Amusement Park
Chapter 79 - Will You
Chapter 80 - Marry Me?
Chapter 81 - Liar
Chapter 82 - Oh, Brother!
Chapter 83 - Dearest Mother
Fun Facts!
Chapter 84 - Tell Me More
Chapter 85 - Mount Olympus
Chapter 86 - I Don't Mind
Chapter 87 - I Remember You
Chapter 88 - Loose Ends
Chapter 89 - Honesty
Chapter 90 - Immortality
Chapter 91 - It Can't Be
Chapter 92 - Reatheen
Chapter 93 - Decision
Chapter 94 - On The Run
Chapter 95 - What a Day
Chapter 96 - Birthday Surprise
Invitation
Chapter 97 - The Big Day
Chapter 98 - The Reception
Chapter 99 - Honeymoon
Thank You

Chapter 21 - What loser?

1.6K 75 19
By IAmTheTrashCan

***CUPID'S POV***

I have no idea what I've done but Dylan has been avoiding me a lot recently. I thought he was accepting the fact that he loved me but now I'm not so sure anymore.

Did I do something to upset him? Was it because I slept in his bed that night?

"So when are you going to go?"

I looked up at Dylan who was sitting across from me eating his breakfast.

"Huh?"

What does he mean when am I 'going to go?'

"You know, like, when are you going to get over me?" He still wasn't looking me in the eyes.

"Where did this come from all of a sudden?" I asked with a worried expression on my face.

"Nowhere, I was just wondering when you'd stop toying with me," he got up and put his bowl in the sink.

"I'm not toying with you, I am genuinely in love with you, if I wasn't, I would have left by now. Heck, I would have called that one girl from the coffee shop if I wasn't serious about you," when I mentioned the girl from the coffee shop he seemed to twitch a little.

"I'm going to go meet up with, Rachel and Rose don't wait up for me."

With that said, he walked straight out, not even asking me if I wanted to tag along.

I need to get to the bottom of this!

***

After changing clothes and snooping around a little I ended up outside on the cold streets.

I matched people here and there, I also went on the down low because I didn't want to attract a crowd.

***

After some time I decided to go buy some coffee from that one place Dylan and I went to last time.

When I got there as soon as I walked in I was immediately tackled by the girl from before.

Does she come here often? Or was it just a coincidence?

"Hey!" She seemed to be very happy to see me, in fact, she seemed to have known that I was going to come here.

This is going to go horribly.

She pulled me out of the coffee shop and near a place where not too many people were.

"I actually didn't think that loser would have a reality check and agree to help me!" She laughed.

What loser?

I suddenly remembered how uncomfortable Dylan was when I mentioned her this morning.

This "loser" better not be Dylan because I will make sure her life is hell if she's the one who made him all depressed and stuff!

"What loser?"

***

***DYLAN'S POV***

When I made it to Rachel and Rose's house, I balled my eyes out. They didn't even know what I was crying about and they still comforted me.

After I had calmed down a bit they finally asked me what happened.

"Dylan, what's the matter? Did something bad happen?" Rachel asked as she handed me a tissue.

"The matter is that I'm stupid!" I cried as I tried to wipe my eyes.

"I know this is the part where I would agree but I'm also concerned for you so tell us what happened," Rose said sympathetically.

"I just need another minute," I said.

***

After collecting myself I told them about what the girl said and about how I probably, maybe, possibly, just a tiny bit, might have feelings for "Eric" (in their case).

"Well that girl is a bitch, and plus she doesn't know what Eric's sexuality is! She probably just said that to make you the mess that you are right now! She just wanted to get into your head because she was a thirsty ass bitch that couldn't get with the man that most likely has feelings for you. She's just jealous and dimwitted," Rachel assured me.

"Yeah, I agree. She's probably just pissed that she can't have a guy like Eric be in love with her," Rose added.

"Guys, we aren't sure what Eric's sexuality is either so we also can't just assume that he really does like me, I mean, what if he's just toying with me?" I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

***

***CUPID'S POV***

"What loser?" I asked, getting ready to ruin her life.

"That one guy who lied about being your boyfriend and forced you to play along," she rolled her eyes.

"Dylan?" I had to make sure it was him, I can't just go off of small hints even though I am positive she's talking about him.

"That's his name? Well, yeah anyway, now that we are talking about names mine's Jen—"

"What the fuck did you say to him?!" I cut her off.

"Uh, wha—what?" She stammered.

I got up close and looked her in the eyes angrily, "I said, what the fuck did you say to him?!"

"I—I just to—told him that he didn't have a chance because you wouldn't choose a guy over a woman," she cowered in fear.

"Look, if I ever and I mean EVER, hear that you said or did some stupid shit to him again, I promise you your life will get way worse than it will be once I leave," I threatened.

"L—look, man, I'm s—sorry, I won't do anything to him, I'll leave far away from here! Just please don't do anything to me!" She rambled.

"Too fucking late bitch."

I walked away leaving her in horror and headed towards the apartment complex Dylan lived in.

***

***DYLAN'S POV***

"UGH, why did I agree to come here..." I was shit drunk with my head currently on a table at a bar.

"Because Dylan, you're going through a rough time right now and drinking at least once will make you feel better," Rachel said.

She wasn't even that drunk, I for one, am a lightweight, and right now I am shit drunk.

"Just...take me...home...please..."

"C'mon let's just take him home he's had enough drinks already," Rose sympathetically said.

"Okay, okay."

***

The taxi home was boring I got out and said bye to my friends as I stumbled into the apartment complex.

***

One scary elevator trip later and I was in front of my apartment door struggling to unlock it.

I was like 30 seconds in on finding the keyhole when the door swung open.

I looked up and the first thing that came out of my mouth was,
"Who the fuck are you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 21.8K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1.3M 59.3K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
20.8K 1.8K 40
When a cupid is tasked with setting up the woman he has feelings for, he decides instead to sabotage her matches while he uncovers why the Fates are...
1.3M 47.8K 38
[BOOK #2 of MISTER SERIES] Mickey 'Mike' Hollister has been finding his The One by dating lots of girls. He even dated his best friend's gi...