For That Special One (Special...

By theonlyphyn

"I promise I'll come back..." It was a promise she had vowed not to break, because breaking it would break he... More

For That Special One (Special A Fanfiction)
Chapter 01-Identity
Chapter 02-The Academy
Chapter 03-The New Boy
Chapter 04-I Want To Challenge You Nagisa!
Chapter 05-Confession?!
Chapter 06-Test Or Trip?!
Chapter 07-Your Loss
Chapter 08-Hikari, That Idiot
Chapter 09-A Visit From The Hillocks
Chapter 10-I Can Catch Any Wave But Not His Heart
Chapter 11-Lily Where Are You From?
Chapter 12-Evidence
Chapter 13-The Road Of Honesty And Humiliation
Chapter 14-The Meeting Of The Heirs And Heiresses
~❤~A Special Saint Valentine~❤~
Chapter 15-I'm Back
Chapter 16-Revelation Of Truth
Chapter 17-Caught-Part One
Chapter 17-Caught-Part Two
Chapter 18-Fighting Over A Holiday Trip
Chapter 19-Forgive Me
Chapter 20-Just A Cup Of Tea
Chapter 21-Summer Plans
Chapter 22-Shocking Summer Holiday
Chapter 23-Hawaii, Land Of Pure Jealousy?
~Chapter 22 In Nagisa's Eyes~
~Chapter 22 & 23 In Kei's Eyes~
~Chapter 23 In Adam's Eyes~
Chapter 24-Summer Job?!
Chapter 25-Fireworks; Autumn Awaits
Chapter 26-Autumn Tea Festival
Chapter 27-Family Reunion
Chapter 28-Date
Chapter 29-Crush Those Losers
Chapter 30-Sakura's Holiday Treat
Chapter 31-Stories Of The Past
Chapter 32-Nagisa & Ryuu (Final Chapter)
Author's Note

Chapter 17-Caught-Part Three

451 13 0
By theonlyphyn

Chapter 17-Caught

PART THREE

NAGISA'S POV

Ryuu crushed the paper angrily, unwilling to reveal the details. It arrived at the doorstep this morning, with a picture of the twins drugged and tied up in a filthy room. I picked up the crushed paper and read the fancy words on the paper.

'I have the twins. Bring Nagisa and make her accept my terms. Maybe I'll let them go.

-S'

Scrawled in messy handwriting below was the address, which, after checking Google Maps, revealed a run-down building, the signs already fallen off the hinges and metal rusting everywhere. Location? Practically in the middle of nowhere.

The SA arrived soon after, examining the crushed paper while Ryuu sat on his couch, expressionless.

"What does this S person even want with you? We can just beat the crap out of them and leave with the twins!" Hikari said, punching her fist in the air.

"It's not that simple," I reply Hikari with a solemn look. "If it really comes to complying with the terms, I'll do it. The twins don't deserve this. And not all of us can fight off these cunning men. We've already had some experience." I tried not to refer anymore to how Ryuu couldn't protect them but I just had to get things straight.

"Let's just go now, we can plan everything later. Wouldn't that be easier?" Tadashi finally finished his sandwich and spoke up.

"We can't call the police, the place is so empty who knows what S would do to the twins." Ryuu said as he got up and made his way to the door.

It was deathly silent ride as I kept quiet and focused on the road. We finished our plan in less than five minutes and there was still half and hour to go. Kei, Hikari, Ryuu and I were to find the twins. Akira would accompany Tadashi to take care of the guards with the baseball bats we brought along. I fiddled my thumbs, wondering what S wanted me to do. And to think my mother would probably start a suing spree and end up missing work due to every lawsuit she files because of this when she hears of it. Thank god she has my Aunt Alice Maisy Alberto, the excellent lawyer that could work her way through every lawsuit thrown at her.

I looked at the rusted, old building and wondered, with all the major earthquakes and tsunamis in Japan occurring every now and then, this building hasn't even crumbled.I touched Ryuu's shoulder and reassured him that the twins would come out safely. Akira stood by the door and peeked in. Somehow because of the location, who needs security? They didn't even bother locking or at least closing the door.

Grabbing Tadashi to prevent him from wandering off, Akira wished us the best of luck before we ran in and tried to find the twins. But for me, I wanted to find S and confront him more than anything else. I will not give up on freeing them. Megumi was innocent, fed by lies and her relationship's secrecy threatening to be revealed. I completely understood her plight.

The hallway was silent, except a couple of grunts and shouts as we took down the guards. Thankfully we found some rope and tied them up. I don't even know how we'll fend them off if they all attack when they're conscious and fully aware of our presence.

It was easier said than done. The hallways were so quiet, and so were the guards. How were we going to navigate like this? At the fourth floor, we split. Hikari was to go with Ryuu, much to Kei's dismay. I ran next to the mass of dark aura known as my cousin Kei and we knocked the guards by the door, which said "Room Five-Soundproof". I nodded at Kei as he kicked the door open. My hands flew over my mouth in shock, muffling my gasp. Megumi laid on the ground, tears pooling out. She couldn't get up, her hands bound by thick rope behind her.

"Oh Kei and Nagisa. How nice to join us." the guy next to Megumi said as he turned around and smiled. Was he S?

I was dumbfounded. Rooted to the ground. Whatever. S shocked me to the core and Kei was there like some limestone. Cold and stone-faced.

"You." I managed to choke out. "Why?"

Kei stared at me as if I was the dumbest person ever.

S...S that bastard chuckled. "Unexpected isn't it? How people so close to you can hurt you the most. And this time, neither your mother nor sweet Aunt Alice can help you." He pulled Megumi up by her hair and a shrill scream rang out, my fist curled as I saw Kei ready to attack.

"Kei," I hissed. "Get the others."

Kei nodded and sprinted off. S fumed and yelled "After him!"

"Stop..." I say, and the feeling of giving up came like a tidal wave. "I'll agree to your terms. Just let them go."

His crude lips curled into a disgustingly evil smile and he loosened his grip on Megumi and a guard held on to her.

"Remove Takishima from your full name." I shook my head, tears falling freely.

"Or never show your face in public again." I shook my head as salty droplets fell from my eyes and littered the ground.

"No?" he smiled. One of the built guards swiftly punched Megumi in the stomach, and right before I rushed forward to redirect the hit. Another of the henchmen grabbed my ponytail and threw me to the ground as I struggled in his grip. How often do those guys go the the gym?

Kei helped me up. What does it take to get that dumb guy to go? This wasn't his fight. Judging from his face, he was hit a couple of times. So much for Kei being strong. S had men worthy of overthrowing bodybuilders and weightlifters. And I knew that better than anyone. Bruising was not the worst part. It was the mental scars forever etched in their brains.

"I think I've been too kind. We take you, and we'll let them go free." S spoke up, and his face showed that he took pride in this. "Or else, you can all go with a couple of broken ribs and fractured bones."

If I didn't agree, he'd never stop the torture. He couldn't hurt me that bad if it meant losing the support of my parents.

"Take Megumi and go." I said as I stepped forward and Megumi was shoved towards Kei. "Go!" I yelled. "Take her to safety."

"I knew you'd follow." S smiled at me.

"Where will I be going?"

"Hawaii, of course. Or some place where no one can find you, you foolish martyr. And we'll make sure your intelligence does not go to waste."

"Samuel Robeguise," I said, shaking my head. Speaking his real name out loud really took away all the fear I had of him. "Can't wait to see my mother's wrath upon knowing you used her daughter as a tool." giggling non-stop, I imagined my mother and Samuel in a wrestling match, and my mother won.

"Well, about your mother. Reveal anything and I will break all your friends."

Now this became another of Samuel's silent alliance where not a word could be leaked. Which meant my mother would still foolishly believe in him. Samuel Robeguise, head of our security forces. I knew better than to trust him. But yet I did. And now I'd need to pay the price.

Samuel's filthy hand grabbed one of my arms while his henchmen grabbed the other. I squirmed but to no avail and I instantly regretted missing a couple of gym sessions.

As we walked out of room five, I saw Ryuu, Tadashi, Hikari and Kei fighting against the henchmen. A single tear fell as I admired their bravery. I saw the pained look on Ryuu's face. He was going to lose his childhood friend again, and I knew that he also knew it might end up as the last time we've ever met. His face darkened as his fist came into contact with the henchman's jaw. With my free hand, I made use of all those self-defence classes when I would accidentally break people's arms. Twisting Samuel's arm was never easy, until you caught him off guard.

"Never!" I heard Ryuu as the rest of the SA members present fought against Samuel's men. "Never think you're going to get away by taking my friend."

I stared at him, wide-eyed. "Nagisa watch out!" Kei shouted. I spun around and immediately landed a kick onto the henchman's abdomen. He cursed and punched me but as I fell, I grabbed his muscular thigh and brought him down.

I nearly shrieked as someone grabbed my hand. "Relax, it's just me. Let's go." Ryuu pulled me up and we raced out. As I turned and look at that room for the last time, Samuel mouthed something that only I saw. "Call me or else."

I will do it. For the safety of the SA I will make my sacrifices.

"What were you thinking, Nagisa? Using yourself as a ransom! If I didn't stop you, I would've lost you. And because I like-" Ryuu stopped short and he looked away.

"I'm sorry, I thought it was for the best." I said softly.

"The Nagisa I used to know very well wouldn't give up. Something's changed you..." his voice drifted off and I tried to tune out all the noise. I feared for myself and everyone else. Samuel...how long have you betrayed my mother? Or were you never on her side? And who else has betrayed my family with that scum?

SAMUEL'S POV

"Make sure you see to the matter. Your first attempt was a horrid failure. And if I had not taken matters into my own hands, you would have been caught. Robeguise, you better be worth all the achievements you've got from all your years in this profession."

"Yes, sir. I have asked for her to call me and I will make sure she follows." I reply curtly.

He chuckled. "Hahaha, to think her own guards are turning against her family. You should be ashamed but yet you are proud, with me as your true superior."

My superior hung up on me and I stared at the phone I used in Hawaii. It was already eleven at night yet Nagisa has not called.

The thought of that illegal child could really jinx. My phone vibrated and I knew who called. "Samuel Robeguise speaking. How may I be of help?"

"It's Nagisa. You wanted to speak to me, no?"

I grinned. If she wanted to play it this way, then let it be.

"You are to leave Japan and rid of the Takishima in your name. Which means you are to forget your roots in Japan and anyone associated to the land of the rising sun."

I heard Nagisa gulp, and then she replied. "Yes, I will leave. When summer break comes, I will leave them. Happy?"

"Very happy indeed. I will personally escort you back. Don't forget, I am always watching you. Anything funny and I won't be so calm and civil anymore."

"Fine," I hear her offended voice over the phone. "I hate you Samuel. Bye." the line went dead instantly.

She is caught in my web now. One agreement sealed her fate. And there's no going back now.

"Aoi," I spoke to the man next to me. "Now all we have to rid off is Hanozono Hikari and shut the SA. Kei has to go to London. Let us plan."

{published 20/03/2014}

A/N

The final part of Caught.

Comment on how you feel about this three-part chapter!

Enjoy reading!

theonlyphyn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 798 18
Kousei Arima went to a prestigious music school, the same one as you in fact! You envy him because he didn't have to move to come to the school (he d...
19.2K 451 37
Before ouran academy haruhi went to ouran middle school as she was there she met kyoya otori, during the final year of middle school they both fell i...
2.7K 96 23
Kiku Hansaki is a new transfer student in Hope's Peak Academy. He was scouted as the Ultimate Artist of the 77th class for his award winning artistic...
373K 2.3K 8
Disclaimer We do not own any of the pics, characters, and the plot. The characters and plot belong to Yūsei Matsui, though we did change the storyli...