In Darkness and In Light

Por newbiegac2015

*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." ... Mais

Time is ticking
I'll Dream of her.
Memories that linger.
Wait what?
I want answers
State lines.
Second chance.
This is important.
Croc hightop
*Devastating blow.*
*Light at a dark time*
*Together.*
Rock and a hard place
His first true love
The unknown trip
Step back in time.
No time limits for this.
Back to work!
And now they know..
Holding onto hope
The meaning of things.
Night messenger
It starts somewhere
I've loved and I lost
Best served cold
When Love bites
OVERLOAD!
In the morning
Realization hits hard.
Possession.
Luster and love
Three's the charm... Right?
Dreams and memories
Settling a score
It's a family thing.
Cooking up a storm
Internal stubborn
A sea of wonders
*The Hand that Bites.*
Winchester.
On the Road again.
Whirlwind
* Sins *[m]
All of him
Impulse
Shock to the system.
Lose him on the truth or keep him on a lie.
Lose control and build on trust
Learning about him.
This was a test.
Ice palace melting
Amor numquam moritur 🖤
Coral
Cottage attack
Making those memories. [m]
That's a new experience * [m]
Family isn't always blood.
Lone wolf
Second step on the board
Robyn's resistance.
The cat is out the bag.
Mystery sender.
Closing in
Exotic fruit and Hell
I. See. You
All I Have
Always kiss me
Bacon,bacon
Run Robyn
Pride of lions.
Firing line
If beauty were time. * 💘
Fruit of life.
On her hands
Silence is a sound.
Player 2 has entered the game.
** Dramatisation and a Realisation** M Rated
Too close for comfort
In sickness
Development
Love of a psychopath
*Baby steps
The wanderer
Cotton headed ninny muggins
Christmas isn't just about presents.
Simulation and nightmares
Breaking the rules.
New adventure
Final twist of Fate.
This is us now.

Planning together

1.3K 46 8
Por newbiegac2015

{Zak POV}

A loud clatter had me startling out of sleep, my hand instantaneously shot across the bed to protect Robyn, but when it failed to touch her body, I was up.

Looking at the time I saw it was 2.32am, the bathroom door was closed and the light was on.

"Robyn?" I spoke out loud waiting, but with no reply I slid out the bedroom and made my way around the house.

Half way across the lounge another bang happened making my eyes whip to the kitchen at the sound of hushed voices.

"Oh no.. No. No don't do this!" Robyn whispered causing me to freeze.

Someone was in. Someone had her.

I took a few steps back and pushed on the wall panel clicking open the built in cupboard door before patting around in the darkness, finding the box I opened it up and checked the contents before making my way towards the kitchen.

"Please don't do this.." She whispered again.

Hearing the change in her voice I snapped.

Barrelling into the kitchen I found her sat on the island with the laptop playing, tears streaming down her face eating ice cream.

I lowered the only gun I had in the house seeing the spoon hanging out of her mouth in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I hissed.

"I- Where did that come from?" She asked.

"It's mine.. What the hell are you doing?" I asked again.

"Titanic. We have a gun in the house?" She replied.

"It's half 2 in the morning? Couldn't Titanic wait?! I thought someone broke in!" I snapped.

Her bottom lip trembled making my anger vanish as she got upset "I- B- But cookies and cream." She stuttered.

"And you needed that because?" I asked before my eyes fell on her stomach "You're craving it.."

"I'm sorry. I just- it wouldn't stop and I knew we had some but the draw broke on the freezer cause of the ice and I tried to push it back and I broke it and my mind was screaming about the ice cream melting and going all creamy and I needed it and I needed it now so I got a spoon and it got stuck and I begged for it and it came away but I have it now I'm okay and you come in angry and I can't stop-"

"Robyn!" I snapped making her rambling stop.

"I needed it." She mumbled lowering her head.

I looked at the freezer door which was shut, thankfully. I closed the laptop lid down and looking to Robyn who was still looking at the ice cream pot.

"Bed." I ordered.

She gave a little gasp before surrendering the ice cream pot over to my hand and leaving without another word. Putting the safety back on the gun I put it in the back of my shorts and collected everything up in the kitchen turning off the lights as I went.

Walking back into the bedroom, I placed the laptop on her legs and placed the pot of ice cream in her hands holding up the spoon.

She looked at me questioningly before I picked up a set of headphones from the side.

"Carry on. But don't ever do that to me again. You say by my side. Got it?" I asked.

The smile spread across her face as she grabbed my cheeks and plastered a kiss to my mouth. Releasing me she took the spoon and went back to work on the pot before putting it in her mouth with a satisfied smile.

Flicking off the bathroom light as I passed, putting the gun under the bed on my side. I climbed back into bed hearing her moan. I felt my body tighten at the sound before I set myself to relax back on the pillow.

Looking at her with the laptop light, I could see how engrossed she was in the film only stopped to shovel in more ice cream before wiggling her feet happily.

Knowing she was safe by my side I closed my eyes and waited for sleep when I heard her whispering.

"Move Rose. You're such a bitch. That door- fuck you."

I sniggered and turned onto my side placing my hand on her leg.

"Attention seeking bitch. Oh now you have a whistle. Bite me." She muttered before the sound of the laptop clicking began.

Satisfied that she was content and I was now back off duty, I fell back to sleep.

******

"Pow, pow, pow!"

I stirred opening my eyes to the slight sight of sun outside the shutters.

"Silencer... fweep fweep. Reload."

My mind snapped back to the gun I had left out and I instantly shot a look at Robyn who jumped and hid her hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

A familiar question I was asking...

"N-nothing." She answered giving me a sweet smile.

"Really?"

"Huh.."

"What's behind your back?" I asked trying to see.

"Nothing. I haven't got anything."

"Don't lie to me."

"I-I'm not. I swear-"

"Robyn? Show me now." I ordered.

Her face crinkled up in annoyance before the blush came on her cheeks as she dropped one empty hand into view.

"And the other." I spoke sitting up and folding my arms.

If she had that gun...

She brought her other hand out showing me what she had. I sucked my cheeks in trying not to laugh as she looked guilty as sin.

"I.. Is that acceptable?" I asked trying to remain firm despite my urge to burst out laughing.

"I guess not in the circumstances.." She mumbled.

"And why have we got that?" I asked gesturing to her hands.

"I was just playing.."

"What if it..." I stopped as my body tried to contain a laugh.

My adorable 3 Months pregnant partner was in her own little world, in my top, hair was in a messy updo, a pair of panties playing with the top of a spray bottle, using the trigger spray as a gun trigger.

"What's the recoil on that?" I asked before I cracked and began laughing.

"Zak!" She whined stamping her foot and coming over embarrassed.

"Yes Lara Croft."

"Don't be a douche, I could have played with the gun you put under the bed." She said causing my face to fall. "But I didn't. And before you lecture me, what about the heat you're packing?" She grabbed my crotch startling me.

"Miss Yates... What are you implying this morning?"

"I'm only awake at this hour and distracting myself because you were sleeping..." She climbed on my lap putting her legs either side of my hips. "But now you're awake..."

Her lips touched my jaw leaving small kisses along the way as she met my lips before continuing down the other side.

"I- I don't think we should." I answered causing her to tense and sit back.

"Why?" She asked in annoyance.

"Well.." I placed my hand on her tummy soothing my thumb across it gently. "One round has already been fired."

Her hips began to move slowly on mine, gyrating them slowly enough for my body to betray me.

I lowered myself down the bed bringing her with me when she smirked pinning my hands up away from her.

"You gonna make me beg?" She whispered against my lips only creating a hardening problem below.

"You'd beg?" I asked.

"So much.. You took so long to wake up. It's hurting." She whispered slipping her tongue into my mouth letting me explore hers.

As she pulled away I went to reach for her when metal clanged forcing my hands back down.

"What the fu-"

"It's demonstration time.. Didn't think I'd forget did you?" She asked.

"Yes! Maybe- okay no I had hope you didn't forget." I admitted making her giggle.

"Good, so you wanna play? Or shall I go and finish myself off?"

"I don't want to wear these." I answered tugging at the restraints. "I thought they were for you?"

"You thought wrong. You got that toy, which I haven't seen since." She said looking around.

"You were gonna have too much fun with it... So I've hidden it."

She gasped "Well that was a gift, you can't take gifts back."

"I can, I will and I have. Now untie these.."

"No. For that, this is your punishment, I'm going to the bathroom where I shall enjoy myself... In private."

"Robyn.. Robyn!" I growled as she  climbed off me and took her panties off before stripping away my top and walking away leaving me frustrated against the bed.

"Robyn!" I shouted as she closed the door with a giggle.

*********

{Robyn POV}

I giggled closing the door after seeing the frustration on his face.

He took away my present..

So I took his fun.

Sitting on the edge of the bath, I picked up a fresh towel and began running a bath using a face cloth as a silencer, the water fell onto that making a soft thud rather than a splash.

Putting in bubble bath, I decided now was a good enough time as any to practise a moan.

Sure enough his yell was coming from under the door.

"Oh my god!" I cried before clasping a hand over my mouth to stop my laughter.

Looking through the cupboard I decided to take it up a notch by calling his name louder making the bathroom echo. I could never get myself off, I didn't have the imagination to do that, but to wind Zak up?

I definitely had the imagination for that.

I swiped a shampoo bottle on the floor letting it clatter before hiding my hands in my face trying to shout out cries from our last encounter in the bathroom. The bathroom was quiet an adapted place to make love it would seem... At least it was until I slipped but Zak had up and pinned to the shower glass in seconds.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna-" I paused hearing that the echo was gone. My body began to shake with anticipation, chewing my lip I lowered my hands down sheepishly to see a very angry man stood behind me.

"Trust me, what I'm about to do is gonna be a lot worse than that performance."

"H-hey baby. W-how did you get out?" I stuttered moving away from the counter slowly.

"There's the thing you forgot, my ankles weren't shackled... I was down the bed far enough and my upper arm strength is phenomenal." He smirked.

My heart pounded on my rib change "You pulled yourself up."

"I did.. Then I used my mouth. Now you're gonna use yours too."

My body was heating up as he pushed his shorts down showing a pair of boxers which looked strained.

"I- woah."

"I'm gonna count to three..."

"For what?"

"For you to come here... One."

I giggled stepping away challenging him.

"Two." He lifted another finger.

"You want me? Come and get me." I smirked.

"Three!"

His lunging caught me off guard as I stumbled back over the bath mat. I threw an arm over my tummy and face for protection as I waited for the pain of falling but a hand seized my forearm.

I lowered my hand to see Zak's scared face, his chest heaving out of fright.

"You caught me." I breathed looking at the bath and tiles I could have connected with.

Without a word I was pulled into his side and hugged tightly. "Stop playing around, you're getting clumsy." He mumbled.

"I know.. I'm sorry." I whispered holding onto his shoulders. I closed my eyes taking in his scent when I felt his body lowering.
With a quick pull on my thighs I was lifted onto his hips.

"Lock them." He whispered as I locked my legs around his waist.

"Wait.. There's no camera in here.. Right?" I whispered suddenly conscious.

"No."

After duct taping the bedroom camera up, I suggested leaving the others much to Zak's disapproval. If the police couldn't get an IP address, they would need opportunities to try again. So whilst Jim and the police worked on that, I decided to play this weirdo at his own game. We were going to act completely normal, as if we didn't know a damn thing.

Zak has edited our findings out the recordings as well as burnt off what Jim would need. Without leaving a trace.

Now it was only a matter of time.

"Come back." Zak whispered making my mind snap back to the man holding me by the bottom of my back.

Rubbing his arms I smiled "I'm here."

"We'll get them. I know it's scary, I've had a stalker before. But we gotta stick together okay?"

I nodded "You gonna stand here all day or you gonna put that to use." I grinned.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

**********

"What are you looking at?" Zak asked making me lift my head and smile.

"Scan photo." He confirmed. I had been looking at it nonstop. In fact out of all this shit storm, him, Gracie and this photo was the only thing that made me smile.

"I can't believe how perfect they look."

"They? There's only one." Zak said checking the photo to make sure.

I giggled "I know, but saying It isn't nice and I don't want to say he or she."

"Our little lime." He smiled.

"You're happy about this, right? I mean after everything last time you said-"

"I said a lot of things. Did a lot of things, but this feels like something we need to do. Not as a chore or order. But as a decision for us, this baby is going to cement our future. Half you and half me... Our little lime is going to be perfect. Beyond perfect."

I grinned and placed the photo down on the shelf with a sigh. To play along with this game, we decided to play dumb and not mention the baby outside our bedroom. Looking up at the corner of the room I shook my head at what was left of the camera.

"Was that necessary?" I asked.

"Yes. Now nobody can try any shit or hear any shit." He replied.

Zak had been a man in a mission earlier as he shut all the electric down to stab at the ceiling with a screwdriver effectively breaking the camera.

I had to stop him doing the rest...

Our little lime had to be locked away in a safe until we came back from lockdown.

"Here." Zak spoke sensing my uneasiness of not seeing the photo every day. He picked up one of the 9 photos and placed it inside his wallet.

"I'll keep you both safe." He answered bopping me lightly on the nose with it. "Hey uh- when are we gonna tell my mom?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Not yet.. Please? I don't want anyone knowing, I'm not showing, I didn't want Billy knowing so soon but after everything.." I trailed off.

"I know, and you're not showing in clothes but I saw a little roundness earlier." He smiled.

"Is it... you know? Off putting?"

"Hell no, it's going to be amazing and to see you grow... I can't wait." He admitted making me smile.

"I love you Mr Bagans." I whispered giving him a kiss.

I opened up my eyes to see his looking at me, his nose rubbed against mine gently. "I want this baby to be a Bagans." He spoke softly.

"Always." I replied instantly.

"But what kind of man would I be if I didn't make an honest woman out of my growing child's mother?" He asked.

"We have a lifetime for all that."

"Marry me?" He asked making me laugh.

"Sure thing." I giggled giving him another kiss before the doorbell rang.

Stepping out the bedroom, I was almost took out by Gracie who ran under my feet, stumbling, Zak has my sides and gave me a glare.

"I can't help it, that wasn't my fault." I said shrugging off his hands and fixing my clothes before answering the door.

"Robyn!" Nancy beamed pulling me into a hug.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked as she released me.

"I'm great, you look glowing, is my son treating you right?" She asked causing both of us to flush.

"Mom..."

"Oh I'm only teasing." She giggled dismissing Zak's groan. "I'm here for two things." She sang walking into the lounge, leaving us to follow.

"Uh huh-"

"Zak? Decorations? Christmas is soon and nothing? This is the first Christmas you're gonna have with this lovely woman. I want trees." She ordered.

"Trees?" I whispered to Zak.

"Oh she's only just starting..." he mumbled as I watched Nancy walk around.

"Garland, the mantelpiece needs garland. Lights for the tree. Table decorations, garland and light for the staircase- would you like me to buy it all?" She asked.

"Actually mom.. Me and Robyn are going together when we come back. It's going to be Robyn's first real Christmas and I want to make it special." He smiled.

Brave man...

Even I knew better than to decline her and I haven't known his mom long.

Her eyes narrowed before she looked at me wide eyes and happy. "Ring me if you need any help with colour schemes or- you need candles, definitely large candles."

I nodded wondering if I could make her list me all the things I'd need. I mean, it's not that chaotic... Is it?

"Of course you're both coming to mine for Christmas Eve and dinner," she rambled on making me look to Zak.

"Mom..."

"Yes?" She asked.

"About Christmas..."

I could see her heart ready to break, at the mere idea of not having her boy at the table.

"We'd love to." I blurted out making her smile spread widely across her face as Zak looked at me.

"Excellent! Oh I'm so excited!" She clapped.

"What have you just done?" Zak whispered as I watched his mom celebrate.

"I have no idea." I answered just as quiet.

"We won't be sleeping over though." Zak announced making me look up disappointed.

"Why?" We both asked him.

"Because I'd like to wake up here Christmas morning with you.. For our first Christmas together I want us to be here at home."

"I can cope with that. But you will stay late on Christmas Eve?" His mom asked.

"It's a couple weeks away yet."

"Yes we will." I grinned as she did a little jiggling dance before clapping.

"Now all that's left is this munchkin!" She spoke ruffling Gracie's fur.

After our goodbyes we closed the front door and looked at each other.

"Your mom is crazy." I whispered.

"Trust me, Christmas countdown is a nightmare. Just be prepared..."

"I'm not allowed to get stressed." I reminded him.

"Don't play that pregnancy card yet Mrs Bagans." He replied wrapping his arms around me.

"Mrs Bagans huh?"

"Uh- yeah. You agreed to marry me? Remember?" He asked.

"Yeah. Didn't say when though." I grinned as he kissed my head and unraveled his arms.

He slipped into the bedroom before calling back "Better be soon!"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

30.3K 1.1K 36
Sequel to The Stand In. ****** "Elle! You can't be serious?!" I turn, glaring at him with fury. "Deadly! How could you let it go this far? What was t...
18.5K 547 79
This is the sequel to... UK to Las Vegas. in the first part we saw Zak and Catherine (y/n) starting and forming a incredible relationship together, s...
91.8K 3.2K 54
Delilah Winters, urban explorer & self proclaimed badass. Lands herself the opportunity of a life time, not only does she get to meet her idol... She...
5.7K 193 26
SEQUEL It had now been 3 months since I came back from Vegas Zak was still over there he had done a Lockdown a few days ago I was now 4 months pregna...