In Darkness and In Light

By newbiegac2015

*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." ... More

Time is ticking
I'll Dream of her.
Memories that linger.
Wait what?
I want answers
State lines.
Second chance.
This is important.
Croc hightop
*Devastating blow.*
*Light at a dark time*
*Together.*
Rock and a hard place
His first true love
The unknown trip
Step back in time.
No time limits for this.
Back to work!
And now they know..
Holding onto hope
The meaning of things.
Night messenger
It starts somewhere
I've loved and I lost
Best served cold
When Love bites
OVERLOAD!
In the morning
Realization hits hard.
Possession.
Luster and love
Three's the charm... Right?
Dreams and memories
Settling a score
It's a family thing.
Internal stubborn
A sea of wonders
*The Hand that Bites.*
Winchester.
On the Road again.
Whirlwind
* Sins *[m]
All of him
Impulse
Shock to the system.
Lose him on the truth or keep him on a lie.
Lose control and build on trust
Learning about him.
This was a test.
Ice palace melting
Amor numquam moritur 🖤
Coral
Cottage attack
Making those memories. [m]
That's a new experience * [m]
Family isn't always blood.
Lone wolf
Second step on the board
Robyn's resistance.
The cat is out the bag.
Mystery sender.
Closing in
Planning together
Exotic fruit and Hell
I. See. You
All I Have
Always kiss me
Bacon,bacon
Run Robyn
Pride of lions.
Firing line
If beauty were time. * 💘
Fruit of life.
On her hands
Silence is a sound.
Player 2 has entered the game.
** Dramatisation and a Realisation** M Rated
Too close for comfort
In sickness
Development
Love of a psychopath
*Baby steps
The wanderer
Cotton headed ninny muggins
Christmas isn't just about presents.
Simulation and nightmares
Breaking the rules.
New adventure
Final twist of Fate.
This is us now.

Cooking up a storm

1.5K 52 0
By newbiegac2015

Pushing the hair from my face I huffed looking at the oven. Out of my depth and completely clueless is two things you could say as I was on my hands and knees looking at it.

I had asked myself nearly 1000 times why I was trying to do this, when the voice in my head chimed 'Because of Zak.'

It seemed whilst his mom was here she made a small comment on him losing weight, when he revealed that I couldn't cook..... - I know, I know what you're thinking. The betrayal, the cheek, that bastard.

His mom would never. Never look at me to be worthy as his wife... if that day ever came. And why? Because I couldn't fucking cook!

I can make a mean bowl of ramen noodles! Maybe throw in a tin of fruit cocktail and whipped cream for dessert.... No?

I was never taught. Justin always trod me down when I tried in the past so I just never tried again... But now the game had changed. This wasn't Justin, this was Zak and for his mom to notice a weight loss showing I wasn't looking after him. Well, it wouldn't do.

"Listen you piece of sh-"

"Who ya talking to?"  Zak asked coming into the kitchen assessing the food on the island.

"This damn thing! What's wrong with it?" I got up annoyed.

"Why what's wrong?"

"You said I had to wait until the light went out.... The light won't go out! It's been almost 30 minutes?!"

His lips pinched into his mouth as an amused look took his face. "What?" I asked getting annoyed that he found my dilemma funny.

"That's the oven light..."

"I know." I deadpanned.

"That is to show you the food... As it cooks. It won't go out unless you turn it off." He pointed to a button and pushed it on and off demonstrating.

"But you said the light will go off when it's ready?!" I snapped feeling like a complete fool.

"Oh baby." He chuckled pulling me in by my face gently before giving me a kiss.

"I'm trying to cook here and yo- get off me." I puffed looking at the oven.

"This is the light." He pointed to a light that was off.

"So it's ready?" I asked.

"Yes Roo."

"Finally!" I sang moving away from his hands and grabbing the tray.

Pushing it in, I frowned at the buttons before slapping Zak's hands away. "I'm trying to help."

"No you're trying to take over. You told your mom I can't cook. Now I am going to learn." I intercepted his hand to the buttons again.

"Set the timer or you'll burn it."

I gasped. "Nothing will burn! The smoke alarm is my timer."

Eventually I had to let him 'demonstrate' the timer... Stupid damn button.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you." Zak spoke making me look away from the oven.

"I know, but I'm a pretty shitty girlfriend too."

He shook his head defiantly "Don't say that. It's not true."

"All your exes could cook." I countered.

"H- how would you even know?" He asked.

"Tell me I'm wrong then." I folded my arms waiting. His face went into thinking mode before he dropped the act.

"Oka-"

"See." I interrupted.

"But none of them had a past like yours." He reasoned.

"Oh wow babe, you're really selling it." I muttered turning back to the oven.

"Looking at it won't make it cook quicker." He commented. I shot him a set of narrowed eyes before looking at the side seeing his hand going towards the fruit for dessert. This wasn't out of a can.

"Leave it." I snarled.

"Let me hel-"

"I don't want your help. If I'm such a lost cause then order take out and I'll eat it. You have no faith in me at all." I bit walking out into the garden.

I pinched the bridge of my nose taking a breath trying to remove the annoyance and pressure in my head.

My mind and body was startled when hands went on my hips and a pair of lips touched my shoulder kissing gently.

"It's not normal that a man of your size can move around with making any noise." I spoke annoyed at him.

"I have faith in you. I just want to help... You know, cook together be a normal couple?" He whispered.

"And I want to prove that I can do this, I cooked for you once, I cooked chicken en croutes when you first came to my place... You fell asleep before we ate and I had to bin it."

I heard his lungs inhale on my skin and fingers dig into my hips making my body sag, I hated how his touch even the slightest could render me a mess.

"I apologise, I'm sure it would have been delicious, like the cook." He commented.

Pushing my mouth to the side, I hid my smile at his cheesy line. "Flattery will get you no where. Bagans."

"Chicken en croutes, that's pastry, bacon, and breasts..." He hummed as his fingers brushed up my body to my bra.

I closed my eyes trying not to go into tunnel thinking... I am cooking. I am cooking. I am cookin-

"I never got to taste your breasts...." He commented.

Holy fuck- that innuendo...

I swallowed hard as my thighs clenched together as I began to get a little hot with the images flashing in my mind of him buried in my chest.

Note to self... No more Mills and Boon books.

"I-it's not a big deal. I mean... W- I- Is that the oven alarm?" I asked trying to move away when I felt his body against mine.

He's hard... Why is he hard? Does chicken breasts really do it for him?

'Maybe it reminds him of his exes... But didn't they have big boobs? Maybe they were Turkey breasts then.. Turkey tits.'

I laughed at my inside joke until I snorted causing his light kisses in my shoulder to stop.

"Something funny?" He asked.

"No.. no. I uh- I better check on the food though." I slipped away and went back to the oven checking on it before I grabbed a knife and turned to see Zak looking worried.

"What's up with you?" I asked when I noticed his hands were guarding his junk.

"Nothing.."

I grinned and began cutting up the strawberries. Half way through the punnet I had resorted into using a wooden spoon to snap at Zak's hand every time he tried to interfere or steal them.

"Owh." He mumbled rubbing the back of his hand.

"You'll spoil your dinner and dessert. Stop."

As I tried to take the authoritative role, he came crashing in with the dominating one.

"Use that spoon on me again, and I'll use it across your ass."

With that idea in my head, I almost choked on the strawberry that I had stolen. One rule for him, another for me... I know but he'd ate at least 6 to my 1.

He slipped off the stool and came around the island brushing past me on purpose to drive his hips into my ass making me aware that the boner was still very much there.

"Zak do you need a shower?" I asked looking at the strawberries neatly arranged.

"No... D-do I smell? I never smell.. I don't swea-"

"No you don't smell but..." I nodded to his camo pants which were looking a little strained.

"I- heh." He laughed.

"Cold shower?" I suggested.

"Quickie?" He threw back.

"I'm trying to make us food.. I thought men were programmed for one or the other. Sex or food?"

He chuckled pulling out the whipped cream "I like to think we can mix them up.. This for after dinner?"

"For the dessert. Ya." I nodded.

"No, I meant after the food..."

I cottoned on to his hint before rolling my eyes "You little weirdo."

He grinned coming over with the can and popping off the lid. "You love me though.."

"Hmm.." I hummed.

His body pushed mine against the counter making me hiss as the island marble dug into my hip. I was about to ask him 'what the fuck' when he squirted cream on my neck making me gasp and squirm.

"Zak!"

"I got it. I got it. Stay still."

I waited and almost fell apart when his tongue removed the cream as his hand groped my boob.

"Stop.." I whispered.

"I can't.. It is getting worse." He answered driving his hips into mine making me aware of his growing issue.

"Shower the-"

"I could take you on the kitchen table in a few minutes. Or against the refrigerator?"

The inner vixen in me contemplated the ideas before I answered "It's a little... Unhygienic don't you think?"

"Robyn?"

"Hmm?"

"Shut the fuck up." He muttered.

"Oh. Okay."

A little gasp left my lips when I felt his hands in my leggings and panties. It was about 50 shades of wrong, letting him do this as I'm trying to make us dessert but holy mother of god it felt good as he worked his magic.

Through my cries, moans and his grunts, I almost forgot about the  dinner until the timer went off. I whimpered when he withdrew his hand  and acted as if nothing had just gone down on his kitchen.

I was a complete mess with shaky legs and a scrambled brain.. Zak? Oh he just wanted feeding!

My appetite was gone, completely vanished as my sexual hunger was starved. Famished, malnourished, emaciated!

He washed his hands and set the table, so casual...

"Looks amazing." He smiled as I placed our food onto plates.

"Hmm." I answered trying to think of something other than 'Can have make up sex now?'

It was suppose to be the best kind... Tonight would tell.

********

"Holy, fucking fuck." Zak sighed rubbing his stomach as we sat at the dinner table.

I'd never seen him eat so fast and to think he enjoyed it. Well I was proud as punch.

I had just put my knife and fork down when my chair was dragged to his. "Baby, baby, baby..." He hummed into my neck making me giggle.

"You like it?"

"Can't cook? I think I have a little master chef on my hands. That was the best meal any girl has cooked for me."

I rolled my eyes "You're just being polite, it was nice."

"Nice? It was fucking beautiful, the Mediterranean Veg and that Parma coated chicken. Damn the seasoning too!"

"Thank google."

"Thank you and I plan to.." He answered growling playfully in my ear.

"Let your food go down." I whispered as his hand before to run up my leg.

Eventually, I decided to clean up and wash out dinner things up whilst Zak took Gracie for a walk.

I pulled out dessert and grinned at my strawberry pie. This whole cooking shit was easy!

Okay maybe I had a few hiccups to begin with, but I enjoyed this!

"I'm back!" Zak sang as Gracie raced out into the garden.

"Hey, ready for dessert?" I called.

"If it's not you naked on the island with cream.. Then no!" He shouted.

"Oh.." I frowned looking at the pie.

That would have been book worthy. 'Honey I'm home!' 'Good now lick this!'

I came out of my filthy thought to see Zak at the kitchen door. "Now I'm disappointed."

"Sorry. I'm not as kinky as you. Pie be okay?" I laughed as he came over and looked at it.

"Yes but not yet." He answered taking the knife from my hand.

"No?"

"Oh no.." he smiled pulling me out the kitchen with a glint in his eye.

******

"Lay still." He whispered as I giggled on the bed.

"I'm nervous. It's gonna be cold."

"Only a little bit." He whispered before then whipped cream came into view and a line went on my tummy.

I giggled as he cleaned it up with his tongue before coming up and giving me a kiss.

I wiped his lips and gave him another one. "I'm madly in love with you."

His face broke a smile "Good cause I was wondering what your thoughts on me licking it off another part of your body..."

His eyebrow twitched making me gasp "Zachery, do you need to go to a confessional?"

"I'll get on my knees, I'll pray, whilst I'm eating you out."

I blinked "I- You're really horny aren't you?" I asked.

"Make up sex is the best kind...." he spoke making his move.

Talking was over and now he wanted to make up properly. "Zak..."

"Hmm?" He replied.

"Use the whole can." I whispered as he nibbled my ear.

Oh he did... It was definitely something to experience that was for sure as he cleaned up his mess and I returned the favour on him. Although at one point I stopped cause I accidentally bit his chest a little too hard. He yelped a little before he got the pleasure from it.

Little freak.

***********

I stirred feeling movement, wanting to go back to sleep I nuzzled into his chest before I felt a temperature change.

"Roo. Wake up."

Grumbling I opened my eyes to find us in the bathroom.  "Let's get you in the bath."

I nodded a little confused and sleepy, climbing in I sat down and put my head in the side of the claw footed bath when I felt my body being moved down the bath gently.

"Come here.." Zak whispered pulling me back against his chest as we shared a bath.

"I love you." I yawned submerging in the hot water.

"You told me, even screamed it." He whispered making me smile tiredly.

"You're using your abilities in the bedroom, that's why it's so powerful." He spoke washing my body with the body poof and soap.

"Hmm.. is that a bad idea?" I asked.

"No. I don't think so. We enjoy ourselves, you are certainly vocal now. Not little moans anymore, you're in this... This trance of pure pleasure."

"Am I too loud?"

"Louder the better for me. Boosts my confidence." He chuckled making me smile.

I wrapped my arms behind me and around his neck as he washed my body before his hand went between my legs.

"Hmm." I moaned lightly chewing my lip.

"Is that nice?"

I nodded letting out a little whimper.

"Want more?"

"Please..."

My body was lifted up and carefully lowered down into Zak's as we began round two in the bathtub.

If I got this every time I cooked... I might just become best friends with the kitchen and that cook book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 386 18
25 year old Avery Bell resides in the small town of Riversmend, Wisconsin. Inheriting what is known to the town's folk as "The Bell House" after the...
38.2K 1K 39
"You are the best person I've ever had in my life." "You're the best in mine." ~~ Allison's life is better than she could have asked for, consideri...
34.1K 741 18
After an unexpected incident occurs during an investigation, Zak is left changed and confused. Resulting in him having no idea what to do but go into...
139K 4.6K 62
Zak, lead investigator of Ghost Adventures, has had his fair share of women over time. From models, singers and even an ex playboy bunny. With fast...