In Darkness and In Light

Af newbiegac2015

*Sequel to Splintered Hearts* ********** "Bro where you going now?" Aaron asked standing up as well. "Home." ... Mere

Time is ticking
I'll Dream of her.
Memories that linger.
Wait what?
I want answers
State lines.
Second chance.
This is important.
Croc hightop
*Devastating blow.*
*Light at a dark time*
*Together.*
Rock and a hard place
His first true love
The unknown trip
Step back in time.
No time limits for this.
Back to work!
And now they know..
Holding onto hope
The meaning of things.
Night messenger
It starts somewhere
I've loved and I lost
Best served cold
OVERLOAD!
In the morning
Realization hits hard.
Possession.
Luster and love
Three's the charm... Right?
Dreams and memories
Settling a score
It's a family thing.
Cooking up a storm
Internal stubborn
A sea of wonders
*The Hand that Bites.*
Winchester.
On the Road again.
Whirlwind
* Sins *[m]
All of him
Impulse
Shock to the system.
Lose him on the truth or keep him on a lie.
Lose control and build on trust
Learning about him.
This was a test.
Ice palace melting
Amor numquam moritur 🖤
Coral
Cottage attack
Making those memories. [m]
That's a new experience * [m]
Family isn't always blood.
Lone wolf
Second step on the board
Robyn's resistance.
The cat is out the bag.
Mystery sender.
Closing in
Planning together
Exotic fruit and Hell
I. See. You
All I Have
Always kiss me
Bacon,bacon
Run Robyn
Pride of lions.
Firing line
If beauty were time. * 💘
Fruit of life.
On her hands
Silence is a sound.
Player 2 has entered the game.
** Dramatisation and a Realisation** M Rated
Too close for comfort
In sickness
Development
Love of a psychopath
*Baby steps
The wanderer
Cotton headed ninny muggins
Christmas isn't just about presents.
Simulation and nightmares
Breaking the rules.
New adventure
Final twist of Fate.
This is us now.

When Love bites

1.5K 55 6
Af newbiegac2015

"Oh it's good to be ho- where are you going?" Zak asked seeing that I was sorting myself out to go out again.

"I have something to do.. I swear I won't be long."

"What?" He asked stepping in my path bringing me to stop.

"It's not important, nothing to worry about. I'll be quick." I answered as I slipped past his hand caught my wrist bringing me to a stop.

"We are okay aren't we? I mean after the RV..."

I nodded "Of course, it's just a few things I need to do." I tiptoed up pressing a kiss on his cheek. He didn't seem convinced and let go of my wrist begrudgingly.

"I love you." I smiled.

"You too." He mumbled before heading off into the kitchen and disappearing.

I stayed there for a few seconds debating on whether to leave or not. A part of me felt like he wasn't telling me the whole truth about the lockdown but who was I to call him out.. Especially in my position.

Taking a breath I grabbed my keys and headed out quickly determined to make the shopping trip quick. Very, very quick.

******

You come shopping for a new wardrobe, what do you buy first? I didn't know where to start! So I was stood in the shop looking like a lemon as I started at all the clothes. Admittedly I had began going through the rails so I didn't look overwhelmed. But I couldn't handle having someone baby me in a store, even if they were trying to help.

I figured out starting with pjs and underwear would be my start and boy was there a lot.

I didn't have a problem buying chemise, or little short shorts to sleep in, underwear, never a problem but when I came towards the lingerie I stopped. I didn't know what to do, since the miscarriage we hadn't been intimate. Before we never had a problem tearing off our clothes and throwing ourselves at each other, but now it felt different. I felt... I felt guilty.

I didn't know why, I couldn't explain it. But I knew Zak couldn't go celibate, that man was taking cold showers to calm himself down now... I couldn't let him do that forever!

I picked up a few pieces and placed them into my basket as the guilt nibbled at my conscious. I had to move on from this, I couldn't live my life wondering and waiting for answers. Even if it pained me thinking of it.

Next was outfits, feminine... I tried to look at the dresses, some were beautiful, others were impractical. I had to be thinking of work too in these decisions as I picked up a few maxi dresses, 2 skirts and some knee high socks. Cardigans, tops, some jeans, and finally shoes.

By the time I stepped out the shopping mall, I resembled a donkey, all saddled up and struggling to carry anymore.

I headed back to the car and shoved the bags in the back seat before sighing "God damn that was expensive.."

I couldn't repeat some of the prices, I was still coming to terms with it. The tedious drive home in the Vegas traffic had me one step way from head banging the steering wheel. But I was determined to get home quicker than what I could just so I could finally sit down and speak with Zak.

Maybe he knew about the messages?

I hadn't checked today, I didn't want too either. But a part of me was curious, I wanted to know if they were my family, a part of me wanted answers.

But my guard was still in place, and I wouldn't fail to ask them why my grand suggested an abortion, hell it will probably be the second thing from my mouth.

This is when I should be speaking to Zak, seeking for his counsel. But I didn't want him to worry about something else.

Finally getting home I parked up and carried all my bags indoors and to the bedroom before heading off to find him.

Gracie raced in and greeted me with a ball and a wagging tail making me grin. "Hi baby girl, where's your daddy too?"

She barked and looked at the ball wanting me to throw it, so I tossed it out into the garden letting her race after it.

Zak came out the kitchen with a bottle of water and took a seat on the couch not saying a word.

"Hey.. I'm back."

He nodded.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as my brows furrowed together.

"Yeah why wouldn't they be?" He asked looking at me.

"No reason, just sensed.. Never mind. I went shopping for clothes so I'm just gonna put them away."

He nodded and turned the TV on, pushing my mouth aside I headed back to the bedroom a little confused at his actions and attitude. I pushed it away before heading back to the bedroom to pack it all away.

However that plan failed when I pulled out the lingerie looking at it. Confident,  feminine, beautiful, sexy, dominating. Currently everything I wasn't..

Laying the basque on the bed I decided to do it, to fix myself up and try to seduce a man that I was madly in love with..

Grabbing it, I dug through the bags for a few more items before skipping into the bathroom to prepare form my showdown.

Showering and pampering, I stepped out and tried myself off before putting on lotion and drying my hair. It's beach waves appeared, normally I'd do my best to brush them out but I liked how they looked and decided against it.

Finding some make up I put it on and checked my appearance before pulling on a black silk kimono robe and heading out to find Zak.

I could do this.. I can do it.

With my mantra chanting away I slinked into the living area and approached Zak from behind running my hands across his chest and kissing his neck.

I heard him sigh only encouraging me to keep on as I tugged gently at his ear with my teeth before guiding my hand down his body when his hand stopped mine.

"Robyn.."

"Hmm." I responded.

"Are you cheating on me?"

That questioned had killed my mood instantly as I pulled away and rounded the chair to look at him.

"I'm trying to seduce you and you ask me that?!"

His eyes didn't even look at me but fixated on the controller sat on the table. "Answer the question."

"No! No I'm not!"

"What are you up to then? I heard you on the phone in Virginia City... What can't I know?"

I swallowed hard, I should have just told him.. All this is because he heard me, his disappearing act too?

"Is this why you disappeared?" I asked him.

"I had to think, like you clearly did as soon as we came back. You couldn't wait to go.. So who is he?"

I sat down on the table making sure I was covered properly, now wasn't the time, mood was gone and I felt stupid sat in this..

"His name... His name is David Collister." I saw Zak's fists ball up instantly.

"Just get out of my house."

"Za-"

"I mean it. You're cheating, just go."

"I'm not!" I snapped but he flew off the couch grabbing my arm and dragging me to the bedroom.

"PACK IT ALL UP AND GET OUT!" He yelled.

I stepped away holding my arm looking at him, I was scared... One feeling I never never wanted to feel with him.

"I MEAN IT!" He added making me jump.

"I'm not cheating on yo-"

"STOP LYING!"

"HE'S MY UNCLE!" I shouted back trying to salvage something between us. "At least that's what he's saying.. I got a message in Virginia City, he says he's my uncle but I don't know.. It scared me and I shoved a chair under the door.

"Your uncle... You have family?" He asked looking at me.

"I don't know.. No, I don't consider them as family. Not at all, but he has messaged to built some kind of relationship, but I can't do that unless I know. So I rang Jim.." I grabbed my phone holding it out.

"Ring him, ring him if you don't believe me. I swear I wouldn't cheat on you, I couldn't. I can't! I can't even show you how much I love you without feeling guilt and sickness for even thinking about it!"

"So where did you go today? I tried to follo-" Zak stopped realising he had said too much.

"You were following me?" I asked.

"iPhone track- I swear it's only because I don't want to lose you."

"No you don't trust me.." I corrected him.

"Only because I heard the call and.. And my mind went back to a time where I was cheated on. I swear I put everything into that relationship and I got burnt so hard.."

"It was her. She broke your heart. Didn't she?" I asked making him shift in his feet.

"It hurt.." He muttered.

"I went shopping because I don't feel sexy enough for you.. You don't look at me like you look at other women. They always look gorgeous and I'm a mess."

"My mess."

"Well I don't want to be a mess at all Zak!" I moaned.

"But I'm with you because it's you, you dress and act for you. Nobody else, you're individuality is what I love about you. Not what clothes you're in, how you walk or what make up you wear."

"Wish I knew that before I got all that."
I muttered.

Although I only got thing I liked.

"An uncle huh?"

"Maybe not. Anxiety creeped on me and that's why the chair was there that day. There was no alien nightmare, just messaged from a strange guy."

"You should have told me.. I'm sorry, for grabbing you and shouting. Oh and accusing, god.." He shook his head to himself.

"Affair..." I scoffed. "I haven't got the time or effort. You know I live and breath for you. You idiot."

He smiled as I closed the gap between us giving him a hug. Safety flooded me as he wrapped his arms around my body "Sorry for being a paranoid ass."

"Forgiven."

I giggled feeling his fingers tickling the back of my thigh as his hands wandered. "What have you got on under that?" He whispered.

"Something for good boys. You've been naughty." I answered.

"I swear.. I'll repent. Just let me see." He whispered kissing my neck.

"Hmm I don't know.." I replied pushing off him.

Standing in front of him I pulled the cord slowly and let the robe fall to the floor as his jaw dropped.

"If this is a tease.. No fun." He whispered.

"No tease, all fun."

With a growl he came at me, his need was urgent as he kissed me quickly holding my face to his in his large hands whilst I tugged at his belt.

I growled myself and moved to his t-shirt instead, pulling it off over his head before he paused wondering where to touch me next but I grinned and pulled him back to my mouth.

We moved back slowly until the backs of my knees touched the bed making me sit down after swiping my bags across the floor.

Zak grinned crouching down in front of me picking my leg to undo the stockings.

"Hurry.." I breathed.

"I've waited too long to rush this." He answered causing my body to ramp up at his hot breath on my leg.

Stockings down, he came up my leg slowly kissing his way to my panties when I whined.

"Another time.." He whispered crawling up to meet my face.

"Hi there." He smiled.

"Hi."

"Well aren't you quiet lovely."

I giggled "Shut up and love me."

His hand moved my face to the side as he got to my neck, I arched my back helping his hands as they undid the fishhooks.

My eyes got heavier as Zak nibbled and sucked at my neck most likely leaving his mark for everyone to see.

I let out a quiet moan burying my fingers into his hair as he continued when I opened my eyes to find a woman stood at the bedroom door.

"Shit!" I gasped pushing Zak off and grabbed his top covering my body. But when I looked back she was gone.

"W-what? Did I hurt you?" He panted.

"No.. I uhh- I can't do this."

"W- okay. Did I do some- Robyn are you feeling okay? You've gone white."

I shook my head and got off the bed looking for it. Seeing the black beads I pulled it on and looked around the bedroom.

"Roo?"

"You've bought something home... S-She was watching us. By the door." I pointed with a shaky hand.

Zak looked at the door before wiping his mouth "Serious?"

"No I'm kidding, I thought I'd say it! Of course I'm serious!" I snapped.

He lifted his hands up "Okay.. What did she look like?"

"I-I uh.. What?"

"Turn around?" He asked.

"Why? Wh- Now is not the time to look at my ass! We got a pro-"

"TURN!" He shouted making me jump.

"Fuck.. Fuck I'm sorry." He whispered coming over.

"Stop shouting at me Zak. Please. I don't like it, please stop shouting at me like that."

"I love you but you need to turn for me."

I nodded and turned around when I felt his fingers  on my shoulders. "Did you feel anything on your back?" He asked.

"Yeah an uncomfortable feeling but nothing I couldn't ignore. Why? Is there a red marks? A scratch?" I asked looking over my shoulder to see his face.

He shook his head slowly "Roo, you've been bitten."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

83.3K 3K 50
How far would you go to protect the one you love? Would you commit a crime? Lie to an officer? Or attempt to trust a man you haven't seen in year? S...
38.7K 2K 42
"You are absolutely barking mad.. You know that, right?" With a wicked grin, he looks over at me. "Now you're seeing the world through my eyes." ****...
3.3K 113 21
"Bet you didn't see this coming, ha, me either. But here we are and here you are. Are you sitting comfortably? Good. Then we can begin..." Zak and T...
7.9K 312 24
SEQUEL It has been over a year since I last saw Zak, a lot has happened in my life since then. I met a guy called Dave, we currently live together...