Kidnapped By My Mate

By LOVESTORIES1812

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... More

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Unnatural
Werewolf
Mate
Fangs
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Leaving Home
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
They got in
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Threat
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
He's Here
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

Saved

33.3K 1.5K 214
By LOVESTORIES1812

I hear a low whistling sound which fills my ears. I look around to see James is half throw through the windshield and that he's still passed out. My body feels weak and my leg is trapped between the seat that's rolled forward and the car side.

"Nora." Blake says, silencing the annoying whistling sound. I snap my head in his direction and smile when I see him. "What happened to you?"

"It's a long story." I reply. "Please help me out."

He smiles before reaching across me and unclipping my belt, he wraps the same around around me and grabs just under my butt before attempting to pull me out. "Stop!" I exclaim which instantly makes him retreat. "It's my leg, it's trapped."

"Wait here." He says.

"I can't exactly go anywhere." I scoff.

"How I've missed your sarcasm." Blake chuckles, walking around the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I was going to move the car but I'm scared that if I do that the roof will collapse on you." Blake replies.

"Then I guess you could use some help." Emmet says, approaching with his famous smirk. "You pull the car and I'll grab Nora?"

"Or I grab Nora and you pull the car." Blake snaps.

"I hate to admit it Blake, but your stronger than me. It'll be easier for you to move the car." Emmet says.

"Yes it will but it's nothing I haven't seen you do before." He replies.

"Guys I don't care who does what just please get me out." I speak up.

"On the count of three." Emmet says, walking over by the door.

"One, two.. three." Blake counts and on three he pulls the car back and half a second later Emmet pulls me out and carries my little body, bridal style, over to Blake. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just my leg." I reply.

"Well yeah your human now, you can't go crashing cars." Emmet smirks. I feel his hand slightly pinch my butt, on purpose or not I wasn't sure but I looked up to see him smirking and knew the answer. "Here." Emmet places me in Blake's arms before walking over to the front of the car. He pulls James out of the windshield and rips his head off his body and then drops it to the floor as if nothing had happened.

"You can't just go around killing people." I say to him.

"He was most likely going to kill you." Emmet says.

"But-"

"Nora he's right." Blake agrees. "We have to kill as many as them as we can. The more we get rid of the less of a danger they are."

"Go straight for the heart or head then their crafty little witch spells can't resurrect them." Emmet says which Blake nods at.

"The last person I want to see right now is Brandy but where is she?" Blake asks.

I stare down, not wanting to make eye contact. "James killed her."

"Good she was getting on my nerves." Emmet says. "If it wasn't the witches it was her."

"Emmet! She was Blake's sister!" I exclaim.

"I don't care." He says. "The only reason I kept her around was because I knew she'd help protect you."

A/N:

Ah so she's been saved once again. But what about Enzo?

Now I have some questions for you and please answer because I'm unsure.
Should they've save Enzo and he's been cursed to only live to a certain age?

And I have this idea:
When Enzo was born it sucked the magic out of Nora and into him so she remains human. You like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 11.1K 30
"My body and my wolf may want you but my brain and my heart don't." I said, proud of my words. "They will." ~•~•~•~•~•~ Weird, clumsy, smartass and b...
1.3M 42K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
75.7K 2.4K 33
I feel his lips on mine like the were ment for each other.it feels like the whole world has been waiting for this moment and it's just us in this wor...