Starring with Chris Evans- Ch...

Autorstwa Fandoms-Assemble

(Y/N) and chris have been friends since High school. (Y/N) is an actor like chris and gets the opportunity to... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
*Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
*Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Update
Chapter 79
A BRAND NEW CHRIS EVANS STORY COMING SOON!

Chapter 47

5.2K 82 6
Autorstwa Fandoms-Assemble

A/N: Shout out to Obtained for the amazing cover, go check out their books too as they are amazing! xxx

Chris's POV

*Time skip to October*

"gahh" I cry as I manage to trip over dodger once again, "c'mon dodger you need to stop lying under the desk by my feet" I sigh ruffling the top of his head. He looks innocently up at me and cocks his head "don't give me that look it's hard to be annoyed at you if you give me that look" I say looking down at the cute look he was giving me, he just cocks his head again "seriously have you been teaching (Y/N) because I swear she gives me that look too" I say raising a brow at him making him wag his tail. "what has he been teaching me?" (Y/N) says as she walks past my office door, "nothing dear" I call back "you like to get me in trouble don't you" I mutter to dodger. (Y/N) then sticks her head round the door "nope you do that all by yourself" she smirks, I drop my head in defeat watching as dodger goes running up to her bouncing at her feet. She drops down to be at his level and starts playfully stroking him "I think this one wants to go out" she says glancing up at me, "is that right dodger does someone want to go for a walk? I chuckle as he comes bounding over to me excitedly "c'mon then, let's go" I laugh walking out of my office with (Y/N) as dodger jumps happily at our feet.

(Y/N)'s POV

We decided just to take him to the local park, it wasn't too busy and we were just able to relax and talk. Following the summer we did have an influx of paparazzi interest due to the release of a couple of photos of the wedding on my Instagram and our twitter accounts, but today seemed rather quiet and so far no obvious cameras. I was watching dodger as he ran around the park happily before abruptly stopping and doing his business, "oh Chris, it's your turn" I say pointing over to dodger, Chris looks over and groans slightly "okay pass me a poop bag" he sighs. I pass him the bag and giggle slightly as he scrunches up his face and turns his nose up at the smell, that and it has always been a peculiar sight seeing a big celebrity picking up poop. We walk on towards the closest bin when I notice the first camera I groan slightly "seriously have they nothing better to do, the only thing they are getting is us holding a bag full of dog shit" I mutter to Chris. He follows me gaze and sees the paparazzi too, "should I chuck this at them?" Chris smirks pretending to lob the bag at them. I grab his arm but laugh "no, you'll probably get even more attention then" I laugh taking the bag from him and putting it in the bin. I then take out my phone and take a photo of the paparazzi and tweeting it with the caption 'BREAKING NEWS: paparazzi seen taking pictures of recently married couple holding a bag of dog poop and not reporting on actual important stories!', Chris looks at his twitter laughing at my tweet before retweeting it himself. We look over to see the paparazzi getting back into his car and leaving "oh yeah, up top!" Chris laughs holding up his hand for a high five, I scrunch up my nose "ew no you pick poop up with that" I laugh. Chris than proceeds to try and wipe his hand on my face "I used the bag to pick it up and you know that" he laughs dragging his hand down my face when he succeeds. "seriously?" I laugh pulling his hand off my face, he shrugs his shoulders "hey you married me" he smirks. I shake my head smiling at him "yeah don't make me regret that decision" I laugh, he pouts down at me before pulling me into a tight hug "naw I'm sorry, you're just so cute when you get annoyed" he says kissing the top of my head. We carry on walking and notice a large family walking two dogs one being what looked like a cockerpoo and the other being a black lab, as we got closer to them the teenage daughter caught sight of us and her eyes widened. I watch as she taps, I'm guessing her mom's arm and points over to us, the family then start walking closer to us and the 3 other children seem slightly nervous. "hi sorry to interrupt but my daughter is a massive fan of the marvel movies as well as her brother and cousins would you mind having a photo with them" the mom asks approaching us, we both happily accept taking a photo with all of the children. There were 2 girls, the 17 year old and a 10 year old, and two boys one being 14 years old and the other being 12. "so what are all you names?" I ask after the photo, "my names Naomi and that's my brother nick" the 17 year old says pointing to the 14 year old "and these are our cousins, Imogen and ollie" she continues pointing to the 2 younger kids. Chris notices ollie holding a large nerf gun "you out playing nerf then?" he asks pointing to the gun, "uh no it's a nerf gun that fires tennis balls for the dogs" the ollie explains "do you want a go?" he say passing Chris the gun. "aw can i?" Chris exclaims taking the gun, he sets it up and pulls the trigger and send the tennis ball flying making all the dogs run after it. "that is so cool!" Chris laughs passing back the gun "I'll have to get me one of those!". We say our goodbyes to the family and give the kids one last hug before making our way home as dodger was starting to lie down exhausted.

Chris's POV

When we got back (Y/N) was sat with dodger by the front door removing the clumps of mud and grass from dodger's paws so he didn't bring it into the house. While she did that I was going through the mail that had been delivered, most of it was boring adult stuff like bills and stuff but there was one big package addressed for the both of us. Curious I open it and see the two scripts inside, I look over the cover page to see it was the newest captain America movie. I glance over the filming schedule that had also been sent to see we start filming in May, well it means we almost have an entire year off. "what's in the package?" (Y/N) asks standing up, I look up from the schedule "huh oh it's our scripts and schedules for the new cap movie, we start a month earlier than originally planned" I sigh passing her the script and schedule. She looks over it "oh well, I guess we still technically had a year off since we finished the press in may" she says opening her script to flick through it "oh that reminds me, when's the iron man 4 premier?" she asks. "uh next week, in LA" I tell her also glancing through the script "it's nice that they're paying for our travel over there" she says putting the script down on the side. I nod my head in agreement "I wonder why though" she mutters walking away towards the kitchen, I smirk to myself since I actually knew the reason. In the movie me and (Y/N) feature as Easter eggs that hint at our relationship in the new movie, neither of us are actually shown but it's a pretty big one. I follow (Y/N) into the kitchen where I see her making a cup of tea "do you want a cup of coffee?" she ask when we notices me enter "uh yeah that would be great, have you thought about what you're going to wear?" I ask leaning against one of the counters. She shrugs her shoulders as she makes the drink "no not really, although I did get sent that red dress you know the short one with only one shoulder" she says turning to face me "what about you what suit are you going to wear?" she asks passing me a cup of coffee. I take a sip before answering "I don't know maybe my black one with a navy blue shirt, probably with a pair of sunglasses to match" I say picturing it in my head. "sounds very nice" (Y/N) smile drinking her tea, "I'm going to sit down for a bit in the living room and read the script want to join me?" she asks, I smile at the offer "yeah, I can't wait to see what the story is going to be like" I say. Like planned we do spend the rest of the day just sat on the couch, we both sat on the same one facing each other with our legs resting on each other's. "have you got to page 163 yet?" (Y/N) ask not glancing up from her script "no I'm only on 114, wait how have you gotten so far already?" I say looking over at her slightly confused. She looks over at me and smiles "because I'm a fast reader, by the way 163 is really good" she smirks, I furrow my brows at her "hey no spoilers I haven't got that far yet" I warn smiling slightly.

*tiny time skip*

"You ready to go munchkin?" I call looking over my suit in the mirror, without answering (Y/N) steps out of the bathroom attaching an earring to her ear "yep, oh you look nice" she says smiling at me. "an you look incredible" I say back admiring the red dress she chose to wear, she smile her cheeks reddening slightly at the compliment. I walk over to her and rest my hands on her arms "you are going to be the best looking person out there" I say rubbing her arms gently with my thumbs, she smiles up at me "so will you" she smiles her eyes falling on my tie "lets straighten this out first though" she smirks. I watch as her hands gently fix my tie "I have no clue how I did this sort of thing without you" I sigh taking her hands and kissing them gently "yeah all those red carpet photos where your tie isn't straight are now forever in the past" she smirks. I laugh at her comment "and attending things like this alone too" I add "now shall we go, I believe the car is waiting for us" I smile holding out my arm. (Y/N) takes it with a smile and we head out of the hotel room and down to the car ready for the premier. When we arrive the carpet was lines with large posters from the movie, as we make our way down we sigh posters from fans who weren't expecting us there. Occasionally we got pulled aside by tv crews but they mostly asked if we were excited for the movie and to say congratulations on the wedding. As we make our way down we bump into Robert who embraces us both in a hug saying it was nice to see us and ask how the time off has been so far "oh it's been great not having to worry about much has been great just like normal life almost" (Y/N) smiles. "oh and that tweet about the paparazzi last week was hilarious I loved it" Robert adds "they released the photo of Chris pretending to throw the poop in one of the articles" he tells us. I raise my brow in surprise "really? What was the article about?" I ask, "the best celebrity responses to paparazzi" Robert smiles, I nod my head since it made sense "well I have more interviews to do, I hope you guys enjoy the movie" Robert says saying goodbye.

When we get inside we find our seats and wait for the movie to start, first the cast which consisted of Robert, Gwyneth, don and the guy who was playing the bad guy in it as well as the director all introduced the movie talking about it slightly before they took their seats. The movie was really good and I really enjoyed it, it then got to the bit with me and (Y/N)'s Easter egg in it. on the screen tony was looking over a picture of all the avengers and was sulking over something as pepper walked in "oh please tell me you're not still sulking over it" she says playing a folder on his desk. Tony looks up at her and shrugs his shoulders "I just can't work out why he didn't pick me that's all" he sighs, pepper smirks slightly "really, James was the obvious choice just be happy you got to be involved in it" she say before leaving. I glance over at (Y/N) to see the realisation on her face at the easter egg, along with her smirk and the audiences slight gasp when they clue onto what they believe it could be makes a large smile break onto my face. "that's why they paid for our travel" I whisper to (Y/N), she turns to look at me "well I truly am married to captain America then" she says leaning over to press a gentle kiss to my lips "and I'm married to golden hope" .

After the film ended we were talking to the cast inside the cinema before we walked out to the cars "so did you like your easter egg?" Robert says turning to (Y/N), "oh yeah, I think I was just as surprised as all the fans to be honest" she laughs. Robert furrows his brows in confusion "wait you didn't know we told Chris and he said he would pass it on" he says pointing to (Y/N), I smirk glancing down at the floor "yeah it appears he was keeping a little secret from me, good thing it was a nice surprise" (Y/N) say patting my arm making Robert laugh. "any secret I have from you is always a nice surprise" I laugh putting my arm around her "yes let's keep it that way shall we?" she smirk glancing up at me. "of course sweetheart" I smile hugging her tightly "so are you guys staying in LA for a bit, if you are we're happy to have you over?" Roberts wife, Susan, asks. (Y/N) shakes her head "no we fly back tomorrow morning but if you are ever near Boston let us know and we can meet up" she offers, "oh I'm sure we will, it was so nice seeing you two again" Susan smiles as we all say our goodbyes.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.5K 219 27
A/N: Based off a tiktok trend where you can't see color until you meet your soulmate. Aylin Roberts, a new member of the avengers, and good friend o...
213K 4.8K 31
Peter Parker and Y/N Y/L/N have been good friends for a year now. They are science partners, and Y/N ends up staying for the weekend with the Stark f...
81.4K 1K 32
Imagines for Y/N with the marvel cast and marvel characters (mostly Seb, Chris Evans and Tom Hiddleston lmao) . It will be mainly platonic relation...
971 20 11
Y/N is the baby sister to Tony Stark and she's just as smart as him but she's also very, very different from him. Thats why she joins Steve to help p...