For That Special One (Special...

By theonlyphyn

"I promise I'll come back..." It was a promise she had vowed not to break, because breaking it would break he... More

For That Special One (Special A Fanfiction)
Chapter 01-Identity
Chapter 02-The Academy
Chapter 03-The New Boy
Chapter 04-I Want To Challenge You Nagisa!
Chapter 05-Confession?!
Chapter 06-Test Or Trip?!
Chapter 07-Your Loss
Chapter 09-A Visit From The Hillocks
Chapter 10-I Can Catch Any Wave But Not His Heart
Chapter 11-Lily Where Are You From?
Chapter 12-Evidence
Chapter 13-The Road Of Honesty And Humiliation
Chapter 14-The Meeting Of The Heirs And Heiresses
~❤~A Special Saint Valentine~❤~
Chapter 15-I'm Back
Chapter 16-Revelation Of Truth
Chapter 17-Caught-Part One
Chapter 17-Caught-Part Two
Chapter 17-Caught-Part Three
Chapter 18-Fighting Over A Holiday Trip
Chapter 19-Forgive Me
Chapter 20-Just A Cup Of Tea
Chapter 21-Summer Plans
Chapter 22-Shocking Summer Holiday
Chapter 23-Hawaii, Land Of Pure Jealousy?
~Chapter 22 In Nagisa's Eyes~
~Chapter 22 & 23 In Kei's Eyes~
~Chapter 23 In Adam's Eyes~
Chapter 24-Summer Job?!
Chapter 25-Fireworks; Autumn Awaits
Chapter 26-Autumn Tea Festival
Chapter 27-Family Reunion
Chapter 28-Date
Chapter 29-Crush Those Losers
Chapter 30-Sakura's Holiday Treat
Chapter 31-Stories Of The Past
Chapter 32-Nagisa & Ryuu (Final Chapter)
Author's Note

Chapter 08-Hikari, That Idiot

793 17 2
By theonlyphyn

Chapter 08-Hikari, That Idiot

HIKARI'S POV

I came to the greenhouse with slight bags under my eyes. Last night I skimmed through so many different dessert books, and I found the perfect recipe. I was so excited I could barely sleep a wink. A quick trip to the market and I have everything I need. I never felt this excited. The only other time I felt like this was when I was making something for Kei. I just can't wait to see Nagisa's face when he tries out my pudding!

Akira had offered to supervise me, just like the last time, so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. I still remembered the happy look on Nagisa's face when he wanted pudding. I'm going to make sure he would have the same look when I present him the delicious pudding.

I reached school too early, and had to wait for half an hour before Akira sauntered towards the kitchen with a smile on her face. I didn't know what happened, but her face creased into a slight frown at the sight of me. I think she probably wasn't feeling well, since her face had paled slightly as well. I hope she feels better soon.

"You're...You're making that...that...pudding...today?" she stuttered in her speech, her face full of shock. Is there something wrong with making the pudding today? I didn't peg her as the auspicious type. Is there even a specific day for these kind of things?

"Of course!" I replied smiling happily at her. She reached for her key to the kitchen and opened the door. The kitchen, sparkling clean and tidy, welcomed us with a bright shine reflecting against the table by the sunlight streaming through the windows. The perfect setting for me to make pudding, since my mother wouldn't even let me step in the kitchen. Until now, she hasn't even told me why. I just broke the stove, which has been there for fifteen years. About time it broke down anyways.

"Please don't make a mess. While you're making the pudding, I will see to the tea time snacks and the earl grey tea we're having today." Akira said as we placed our bags in the cabinet and donned an apron. I nodded back at her.

"What kind of pudding are you making? Those delicious Hokkaido mlik ones...or?" Akira asked as she prepared her ingredients.

I told her what I was making and her eyes widened before she walked off to fetch a bowl. Oh, I can't wait to see Nagisa's expression when he finds out and how he is going to love it!

NAGISA'S POV

I waited for nearly half a day. Akira told me Hikari was making the pudding today. Even after Akira served tea, Hikari was still inside, making the pudding.

"How long does she need to make that pudding?" I asked, tapping my foot on the ground. Under the strict orders of Hikari, I was not to eat anything until she was done with her pudding. I could feel my stomach growl for the millionth time. The biscuits Tadashi were feasting on weren't exactly helping.

"Have patience. She'll come out eventually." I heard Ryuu said as he stroked the koala he brought with him today. His facial expression showed a slight bit of depression as he smiled sadly and buried his face in the koala's fur.

Jun and Megumi were watering the plants, Tadashi munching on all the snacks and Akira sipping on her tea. Kei was stoning, as usual, so I attempted conversation with my cousin.

"So, Kei. I heard Hikari made rice balls for you once. Was it nice?"

Akira spat out her tea while the twins paled. Kei on the other hand, actually managed a smile. This was strange.

"Of course it was nice. Anything Hikari makes from the heart is nice." he said, smiling. Grinning from ear to ear, showing off all his pearly white teeth and clearing the usual stone expression off. Somehow, he had a dark aura around him. It felt like he was trying to say, "Don't ever say her food isn't nice!"

"You know that dent over there, Nagisa?" Tadashi pointed with his shortbread towards a small dent next to Hikari's seat. I shook my head.

"One of the rice balls she made caused it-"

I gasped. And stared intently at the hole. Tadashi got cut off mid sentence by Kei's death glare and a punch from Akira.

So if Hikari's cooking was that bad, why did Kei write it down as a prize? Was this all just a joke? A prank on the new kid? Then again, Kei could've been the one who picked it. His chances of obtaining it as a prize was exactly the same as mine. How could it even end up possible?

"I'm done!" a voice called out from the kitchen. Finally, I can't wait to taste the pudding.

"Hikari? You're done?" Tadashi said as she placed three bowls of what was meant to be pudding in front of me. Ooh, caramel pudding I guess, judging by the colour.

"Thanks for the puddings!" I said, clapping my hands together. I took the nicely carved silver spoon and dug in. Hikari beamed and waited for the taste test. I thought she's making milk pudding but I'm sure caramel pudding would suffice.

There were three puddings. One was bright custard yellow, which looked the most like a pudding. There was another pudding, slightly browned with a weird texture, as if it was a bread pudding. And another one looked like some kind of liquid? I wasn't sure of what I was looking at. I've never really seen pudding like that, so I guess it's something unique.

I tried the liquid one and I nearly coughed it out. It was so sweet my mouth numbed at the taste. The 'liquid' pudding was so sweet, I couldn't tell what was inside. "Sweet..." was all I managed to say as I snatched one of the teacups and gulped down the hot tea. Anything to rid of the sweet, numbing feeling on my tongue. I felt a little unwell, but I guess it must be the taste that caused a gag reflex.

Hikari looked at me awkwardly and said, "Sorry, Nagisa. I accidentally put to much sugar inside..." she then signalled for me to try the one that looked more like bread pudding and the other pudding. I never really was a fan of bread pudding, but I decided to try it anyways. If I could cut the pudding up in the first place.

I felt like I was cutting a brick with that small dessert spoon than bread pudding. I gave up and lifted up the hard pudding and decided to bite it. Hikari suddenly realised something and she smacked the pudding away. "What?!" I gasped as the bread pudding, or should I say brick pudding fell to the ground next to the dent Hikari's rice ball had made previously and...

Welcome to the family dent number two!

If I had eaten that, I can imagine the number of teeth I would have probably broke trying to get a bite.

Tadashi's mouth hung open, and so did Akira's. Both the twins faces were shocked to the core. Ryuu had a puzzled look and he asked, "Is that really a pudding?" Hikari was shaking a little and all I did was stare at the damage it made on the tiled floor of the greenhouse. Thankfully I didn't eat that. If I had, I would probably lose all my teeth by now. And they were all adult teeth, which meant I'd be a granny. And I know for a fact that Grandpa Mason hasn't lost any of his teeth yet. I can't end up losing teeth at such a young age!

I placed my hand on Hikari's arm and smiled back. "It's okay. I'll try this pudding then." I pointed to the most decent of the three puddings Hikari made, and her energy levels went up again. I really don't know how she gets so much positive energy inside of her. Does she drink some kind of positively charged drink? I don't know.

I didn't know what to say. I'm not the type to criticise people to the core but this pudding tasted a little off. Yes, I could taste caramel, way too much sweetness, in my opinion. There was still something else. Like pineapple? Or was it guava? There was a weird blend of fruity taste and I struggled to keep a straight face. All eyes were apparently on me. They were looking at me with curiosity, as if they were expecting some kind of reaction.

"So, Nagisa? How is it?" Akira asked, looking at my face.

"I-" then I tasted it again and immediately got affected. I never really ate it when I was young, and I thought it was just my taste buds and food preferences, not an allergy.

"There's mango inside?" I shouted at her, which was purely by accident. I didn't mean to, and it seemed only Kei was pissed.

Hikari nodded, "I wanted a tropical fruit caramel pudding for you." I nearly face palmed myself there and then. That's just a ticket to sugar rush! Or diabetes if I lacked enough insulin for such high amounts of sugar! If there were fruits inside a pudding, there would be no need for extra sugar like caramel. She must've combined both.

Not to be mean or anything but I felt my face turn green as I rushed to the toilet. I puked my guts out and washed all of the mango and the entire pudding taste out of my mouth. I felt quite weak, as if I was going to faint. I need to get to the hospital alone. I can't let them know my gender. Or the fact that I was related to Takishima.

"I'm sorry, Hikari. I need to go now. Thanks for the pudding." I grabbed my bag and made my way to the door as fast as possible. Thankfully school time has ended half an hour ago.

"Are you okay, Nagisa?" Jun called out. I turned and quickly nodded before leaving the greenhouse.

"I'll be fine." eventually.

I don't know how I did it but I did it. I managed to reach my apartment, pull my clothes and wig off and change before reaching the hospital. Though I didn't really enter the hospital. I collapsed at the entrance, hoping the effects of the allergy would go away. Someone help me.

I opened my eyes, and I saw a hospital bed, to find myself resting in one as well. There wasn't any of the signature hospital stench, but I felt nauseous, and threw up.

I saw the lavender scented candle, and I knew it must've kept me unconscious and reduce the feeling of nausea. "Miss Takishima Alberto, you have finally woken up." the nurse said as she helped me get up. "Call me Nagisa." I replied, stretching my arms. She must have seen my identification I shoved into my wallet.

The nurse called for the doctor and he explained that I had suffered from severe food poisoning (probably too much tropical fruit blended with caramel) and a strong hereditary allergy to mango. I've been unconscious for more than half a day and the allergic reaction finally died down. I had to stay for at least three more days before I could return to my apartment to rest for at least a day. I felt extremely weak and sluggish as the aftermath of the allergic reaction hit me. I struggled to even walk properly and I felt worn out. In the course of that one day, all of the patients checked out, leaving me to stay alone for another two more days on my way to recovery. I had only one unexpected visitor, my cousin. Also, I made the nurse call the academy to cover for my dispearrance.

"Takishima Kei would like to see you," the nurse said as she left. I hid all my particulars and asked all the nurses to refer to me as Nagisa. I didn't want to be exposed.

Kei walked in, and sat on the chair. His face was extremely smug. "How did you fight the pudding?"

"Allergy to something inside." I replied, scowling back.

"Hikari's cooking is forever exceptional."

"She's sort of like an idiot, how did she get in the SA?" I asked.

"She's special. Just like how our class is like. Special A." I narrowed my eyes at his comment.

"Why did you visit me, even after knowing I lied to all of you about myself?" he clearly saw me, female natural form. My wig was at home and I was too weak to hide myself. I couldn't possibly bind my chest and cause myself to end up even weaker, could I?

"Well, I want you to confess to the chairwoman about this. You can't go on as a boy. And when you do, I'll be the one smirking."

"I'll tell her, when the time comes, but not yet. If you want to visit me just for this purpose, leave." I jabbed my finger towards the door. What he said was indeed true, and it would happen one day but I would tell the chairwoman myself.

"Hmph." he said, standing up and getting ready to leave. "Tell the chairwoman or you'll be the one that gets hurt the most. Not to mention the rest of the SA."

I pondered over his words for a long time. I couldn't do this forever. I will let the chairwoman know, regardless of the consequences. I just don't want anyone to find out by themselves. Kei was cool with it, and I hope he wouldn't tell anyone, especially Ryuu, since he did attempt a real close-up.

All I could do now was to rest, and I would reconsider once my mind rids of the sick feeling of throwing up every thirty seconds.

POV OF THE SAME ANONYMOUS SA MEMBER

Stalking Takishima Kei in the silence was easier said than done. His chauffeur had the craziest of driving skills and my chauffeur struggled to catch up. Turns out, he really was visiting Nagisa, who fell sick after eating the pudding Hikari made. I knew it would happen. Kei wasn't a heartless bastard. He would still visit, even like the time when Tadashi was lost in the jungle for a month and fell sick from the berries.

I stopped my car at the entrance of the hospital and waited. Once Kei got out and left, I rushed in to the counters.

"I'm looking for Nagisa, food poisoning?" I lied, apparently, she really did have food poisoning. Heh. Once I get the chance to expose her, she would no longer be that smart boy Nagisa any longer. But Nagisa, the fan who managed to make it this far into hanging out with the SA.

"Excuse me, Nagisa does not wish to see anyone, please leave." the staff said. Apparently she was smart enough to go further just for this. I will not call it quits just yet, but gather enough evidence to reveal her gender and get her to spill her identity.

"Great," I muttered under my breath and walked out. I had to try harder, because this was not enough.

{published 25/01/2014}

A/N:

Sorry for the multiple POV changes.

So, any idea who anonymous is?

Have you wondered why he/she is so bent on Nagisa getting exposed?

Read, Vote, Comment! It's greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

theonlyphyn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 10
This story is about Nagisa Shiota (From Assassination Classroom) shipped with... ahhhhh.... YOU! Congrats human, you have been shipped with Nagisa! (...
3.8K 156 20
Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually talked about how cool and amazing the vil...
147K 5.6K 47
As I entered the room, I could see the silhouette of 'That Man' standing with his back turned against me. His face then slowly turned to me. Moments...
699 29 3
Summary: During his last mission with Class 3-E, Nagisa Shiota's life became a living hell as all of his classmates, except him, were killed by their...