Kidnapped By My Mate

By LOVESTORIES1812

"Please, I don't deserve this. I didn't ask for any of it!" "Well he asked for you." Blindfolded, gagged, t... More

Kidnapped By Him
Morning Complications
Starbucks
Dazzling Blue Eyes
Off Safety
Feeling Faint
Kidnapped
Suspicion
Relax
Cave in the woods
Sharing a bed
Heart
Unnatural
Werewolf
Mate
Fangs
Take Me On
Perfect Timing
Missed
Trance
Possessive
Tight
Did he..?
Pleasureable
Confusing
Drop her off in the desert
Hallucinations
Own Self
Insane
Psychic
They got in
Fun
Transition
Red and hazel
Hybrid
Power
Control
Vamp Training
Bambi
Free
Thank You
Part 2?
Announcement
A New Awakening
Pregnant
Abduction
Scan
Witches
Steel
Alex
Rim Of My Jeans
Broken Neck
Working
Tomorrow
A little Note From Me
Cloaked
Weaker
Labour
New Born
Enzo
Hybrid And Magic?
Happy Ever After... Or So I Hope
Rattling, Small, Dark
Crash
Saved
Powers, Freedom and Trust
Traiter
Alight
Not Dead
Slap
Foot To Throat
Parents&Brothers House (Home)
Lemonade
Questions
Fear
Threat
Proposal (Yes Blake proposed)
Cast
Perfect
Every Inch
The Dress
Silence At The Alter
Enzo, Wyatt, Disaster
Twist
Brandy's Back
Insane
Home Forever
I Will Always Choose Nora
Way In
Covers
Alone
Single Bullet
Escape And Arrive
Torture And Gone
Penthouse
He's Here
"Nora!"
Home
Emmet's Body
Mirror dimension curse
The Aging Of Enzo
Channeling
Esme
Knowing
Wolfsbane Chains
My Brother My Alpha
Screaming Pack House
Pleasurable Moans- Interrupted
Invasion
React
Kill Your Family
Help
Fire Wood
RIP
Rocky Mountains
Cross
Office
Good Place
Thank You & Bye 💜
Shoutouts
Maybe More?
1M&Annoucement

Leaving Home

88.8K 3.5K 543
By LOVESTORIES1812

Blake grabs the rim of my jeans and attempts to pull them down slightly but I stop him. "What are you doing?" I question him. "Stop." I order. "Stop it Blake!"

He pulls them down slightly, only revealing the tops of my hips but that is enough to see the red marks. "How long have I been marking you?" He asks, with a sad look in his eyes.

"This was the first time, its only because you were mad." I reply.

"I don't believe you." He says, pulling my jacket off me.

"Stop it." I order trying to fight against him as he rips the jacket off me.

He examines my arms, forearm and upper arm to see bruises all over my body from him. "I knew it." He mutters as he angrily punches the door beside my head causing a tear to fall from my face.

I run out from under him and up the stairs, I run into any bedroom that wasn't ours and shut the door. I slide down it and sob a few tears before noticing I am not the only one in the room. "Nora are you alright?" A shirtless Xavier asks.

"Sorry." I say covering my eyes with my hand. "I didn't mean to intrude."

"It's okay Lun-"

"Don't call me that!" I snap as I feel my way out the room. I trip out of it and land on my butt as the door falls shut.

"Nora." Blake says. I push myself up and stare at him. "I am so sorry."

"It's fine they don't hurt much." I tell him.

"Still want to go see your parents?" He asks.

"Of corse." I walk past him and down the stairs with him following.

* * * *

Half an hour later with me giving directions we arrive. "What are you going to tell them?" Blake asks.

"I don't know." I reply.

"You don't know! We've come all this way for you don't know?"

"I'll winging it, my family are gullible as hell." I state, opening the car door and getting out.

I knock once on the door before it swings open and my mom indulges me in a hug. "Where have you been!?" She asks.

"Come in!" My father orders. "Who are you?"

"I'm Blake." Blake replies.

Blake and I step inside and Danny runs over and hugs me. "I've missed you." I whisper.

"Why did you leave? Is it because I pranked you? I'll stop with the pranks if you come back." Danny pleads.

"No, it wasn't you." I sob, hugging him tightly as a tear falls from my eye.

"So where have you been sis?" Wyatt asks, pulling me into a hug.

"Why were the doors broken?" Mom asks.

"Someone broke in. Blake was walking by when he saw and helped get me out, I was too scared to come home so he let me stay at his apartment." I explain. "That his parents also live in."

"Right. Well hi Blake thank you for looking after our daughter." My mom smiles.

"Um no problem." He says.

"One other thing, I fell in love with with Blake there and this is just a brief visit before I leave with him again." I say which leaves everyone in silence, including Blake. "I'm just going to use the bathroom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
57.3K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
1.3M 41.9K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...