Indiana Jones β†  Peter Pan [OU...

By w0nderwriter

πˆππƒπˆπ€ππ€ π‰πŽππ„π’ | ❝I wished for a big adventure.❞ In which one Indiana Jones is framed for a crime... More

INDIANA JONES
01 | Bye Bye Baby
02 | The Nanny
03 | Hazelnut Soup
04 | Chasing Fire
05 | More Than Comics
06 | If Only
07 | Rumor Has It
08 | The Happy Couple
09 | John Doe
10 | Forest Tracking
11 | Rum, Really?
12 | David's Homecoming
13 | Temple of Doom
14 | The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 | A Very Un-Merry Birthday
16 | Booby Trap
17 | Chew Toy
18 | Young and Restless
19 | I Don't Like Apples
20 | Extra Large Toothpick
21 | Your Greatest Fear
22 | 7:15
23 | Failed Plan
24 | It Was NOT A Dream
25 | Mermaid Lagoon
26 | Crystal Skull
27 | What Happened to Frankie?
28 | Red as Blood
29 | A Land Without Magic
30 | Life Sucker
31 | Who to Trust
32 | Not Your Typical Shrek
33 | Remembering the Forgotten
34 | I Never Abandoned You
35 | Child of the Moon
36 | The Walking Dead
37 | No Tag-Backs
38 | Squid Ink
39 | What the Hell is a Taco?
40 | Idiot of a Brother
41 | The Outsider
42 | Tiny Giant
43 | Weeds
44 | The Pancake-Flipping Prince
45 | Guilt-Ridden Criminal
46 | Method Acting
47 | Second Chances
48 | First Dates
49 | The Girl Who Never Stopped Running
50 | Tweedledee and Tweedledum
51 | Filet the Bitch
52 | I Am Peter Pan
53 | Reunions
54 | Peter Pan's Grand Master Plan
55 | Jingle Bells
56 | One-Handed Alcoholic
57 | Echo Cave
58 | Darling Liar
59 | Tree of Thoughts
60 | Coming Home
61 | All To Be A Hero
62 | Aftermath
63 | Yet You're Both Jackasses
64 | Hellish
65 | The Pretty Redhead
66 | Oh, Brother
67 | Eye For An Eye
68 | An Awfully Big Adventure
69 | Iauna
70 | The Devil's Gift
71 | Wake Up
72 | Souls of the Departed
73 | Demigod
75 | Jones Siblings
76 | Distance
77 | How To Destroy A God
78 | A Final Confession
EPILOGUE

74 | Milah

7.6K 308 93
By w0nderwriter

╔══════════════════╗

INDIANA JONES
lxxiv. MILAH

╚══════════════════╝

PRESENT
UNDERWORLD

EVER SINCE INDIANA'S FRIENDS had arrived in the Underworld, peculiar things had begun to occur. Sure, just the mere fact that her friends and soul mate was in the Underworld for fascinating reasons was strange, but that wasn't it. Indiana would get the most random pains all over her body at the strangest of times. From feeling like something was pulling her hair to the sensation of whips and swords penetrating her body, Indiana knew something was wrong. No one was inflicting harm onto her, yet she felt like she was constantly in pain.

Still, being the stubborn little girl she was, Indiana kept it to herself.

Indiana and the others would be found rummaging throughout Snow White and Prince Charming's demolished Underworld apartment (no thanks to the beast that Hercules defeated). Every time she would bend down to pick something up or every time she would stretch her body in any way possible, she would flinch.

And finally, Peter was beginning to notice.

"That's the third time you've flinched in the past 10 minutes," Peter finally declared, staring at Indiana sternly. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" Indiana put on a confused facial expression, acting as though she had no clue as to what he was talking about. Before she could reply, he cut her off. "Don't act stupid, Indie."

She let out a sigh. "I—" she paused as if searching for a way to word her excuse. Indiana shrugged. "It's nothing. Honestly." She held her hands up. "I probably just pulled a muscle or something."

Peter stared at her some more as she moved about. "You can't pull what you don't have," Peter mentioned, causing Indiana's jaw to drop. She spun back around to face him.

"I'll have you know—" began Indiana as she raised her hands up. She seemed to be a very handsy person when she started to argue with someone. Therefore, when she started to speak with her hands and she flinched, Peter knew he'd won. Indiana sighed. "Ever since you all came down here, I've had these weird pains. Like... It feels like someone's penetrating me with knives or something."

Peter furrowed his eyebrows together. "How peculiar," he commented, thinking about what could've caused it. He shrugged. "I guess we'll have to figure it out. Together. That's how we work. We solve shit together."

Indiana gave him a soft smile. He truly had changed, thankfully for the better. She was proud of him.

The two went down the stairs of the apartment to join the group again. "You don't want to see what the hell dog did upstairs," Peter announced to them. He turned back to Indiana. "Though it's nothing compared to us."

Indiana's eyes widened, smacking his chest.

"So, we think we're ready?" Emma queried.

It was then when Rumplestiltskin barged in, demanding what they were up to. Indiana raised an eyebrow. "We're planning a tea party," she sassed. "What the hell does it look like?"

"We know Hades will have Hook in some sort of isolation," Emma chipped in, attempting to give Rumplestiltskin real information. "Meg told us there's an entrance nearby."

Rumplestiltskin furrowed his eyebrows, saying, "So all 45 of you are gonna slip down into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld. Hades knows you're here. He'll have put up barriers to keep the living out of all the places he doesn't want us going. You walk into his domain, you'll all be puffs of dust."

Everyone exchanged nervous facial expression. "So we get a new plan," awkwardly declared Emma.

"Correct. Six of you occupy yourselves, as you will. Perhaps cleaning?" Rumplestiltskin suggested whilst looking around the post-Cerberus apartment. He shifted his gaze toward Emma. "You and I will go in with the assistance of a helpful dead person. I can extend their aura, if you will, so that a living soul can get through Hades' barrier."

"Yesterday, you hid in your shop," Emma pointed out. "Today, you're gonna lead the charge to find a man that you hate?"

"Yeah, because I realized that if I don't step in, we are never gonna get home, and I want very much to get home to my wife," Rumplestiltskin said. Indiana faintly smiled at the thought of Belle. She didn't realize how much she actually missed her until then.

"Okay," Emma spat. "So how do we get a helpful dead person to loan their aura so we can confront the god of the Underworld himself?"

"You leave that to me," Rumplestiltskin assured. "I've got someone in mind. Someone I've known a long time."

Indiana cleared her throat and said, "I'm coming with you."

Rumplestiltskin snapped his head toward her. "Absolutely not," he and Peter declared in sync. Indiana jumped at the sudden burst of the two.

"What's the big deal? I'm a big kid, you know," Indiana argued.

"This is why I didn't pick you for this task. Knowing you, you're going to let your emotions take over. I can't risk that," Rumplestiltskin mentioned. Indiana rolled her eyes.

"If I ever-so dearly need it, maybe I'll let you hold my hand," Indiana snapped. "Either way, I'm going." Her gaze shifted to Peter. "And I don't want to hear anything from you."

Peter just sighed.

Not too much longer later, Rumplestiltskin managed to stroll into town and convince a woman to aid him and the Savior in the mission. Emma Swan walked alongside Indiana Jones in silence. They spotted the Dark One standing alongside a woman neither of them seemed to recognize. She had distinct wrinkles on her face along with a few strands of grey hair on her head. The woman also had a strong bone structure.

"Miss Swan! There's someone I'd like the two of you to meet," Rumplestiltskin revealed after strolling toward the two with the stranger. "Milah, this is Indiana—Hook's charming baby sister. Emma, Indiana, this is Milah... my ex-wife. And Hook's ex, also. Oh, and she's Baelfire's mother. Emma knew him as Neal. They had a torrid affair, which resulted in a scandalous teenaged pregnancy. In prison."

"Yeah, well—" stuttered Emma in attempt to defend herself.

"So you've been with my former lover... and my son," Milah interrupted, instantly disliking Emma. She whipped her head around to see Rumplestiltskin. "Is that right?"

As Emma stared at Milah with wide eyes, Indiana took it upon herself to stick up for her goddaughter. "And you must be the delightful woman to walk out on your son and husband to fuck my brother... is that right?" Indiana stepped in. "Or would it be the woman who was basically the reason my brother became the idiotic murderer he is today?"

As Indiana flashed a fake smile at her, Milah's eyes widened, unsure of how to reply to that. She'd heard of Indiana Jones before from Hook, of course, but this wasn't at all what she was expecting.

"I'm sure we're gonna laugh ourselves sick about all this one day," Rumplestiltskin mentioned with a childish smirk on his face. "I suggest you all follow me before this gets even more awkward."

Following Rumplestiltskin, the trio of women awkwardly paced behind him. Eventually, a home appeared in their field of vision. It was one Indiana and Milah didn't recognize, but Emma knew it to be her home that she lived in as the Dark One. It was also the home Killian had chosen for him and Emma to live in once everything was dealt with.

"The way in is here?" Emma questioned as they stepped up the pathway to the front door. "So, what—the gates of hell are in my house?"

"As was the stone of Excalibur," Rumplestiltskin added, thinking of how Emma had kept Excalibur hidden in her home. "The pirate has a knack for targeting real estate with hidden value."

Emma carefully pushed open the front door, revealing the interior of her home, only much more catastrophic than she had last remembered. There was a baby's crib that was layered in cobwebs and tiny stuffed animals under tables. There was a spider web dangling from the ceiling and it looked as though the home hadn't been dusted since the middle ages. Everyone glanced around until Emma sighed.

"Basement door?" Emma questioned. Rumplestiltskin nodded seconds before Emma walked over to the small door beneath the staircase. The doorknob rattled as she pulled open the door. When Emma tried to walk through it, a magical energy pushed her back. Emma turned around. "It's a barrier, all right. So what are they gonna do?" She gestured to Indiana and Milah.

"Joining hands will be fine," Rumplestiltskin answered briefly. Everyone interlocked hands while Indiana folded her arms over her chest, knowing that she didn't have to contribute.

They made their way through the basement door and into an underground cavern.

They walked throughout the cavern slowly and carefully, afraid that Hades had booby-trapped it or the floor would suddenly collapse from beneath them. "The spell's gone. We can move on our on now. Thank you, Milah," Rumplestiltskin said calmly from behind the trio who were looking around without moving ahead.

"No problem," Indiana mumbled, earning a look from Rumplestiltskin. She glanced over at Milah. "You can run back to protecting the dead children and yelling at whomever you desire."

"Hang on," Emma called, gaining Milah's attention once more. "Thank you so much. Milah... there's something you should know. Your son, Neal, Baelfire... when I was on my way down here on the River, I had sort of a vision of him. I think he talked to me."

Rumplestiltskin grew intrigued by this, for Emma had never told him such a thing. In fact, Emma didn't tell anyone this. "What did he say?" Milah wondered, eager to know what her son's last few words were.

"He said that he moved on. And that he was happy. Whatever he had to resolve... he did it," Emma informed the woman. Milah began to grin, thanking Emma. She nodded, then looked to her right. "I hear water this way."

Milah and Indiana followed her gaze. "Aye. That would be the River of Lost Souls," Milah explained. "We can take passage to where Hades will have Killian."

"I'm sorry, uh, we can take it?" Rumplestiltskin queried, catching that little phrase quickly. "If you think you can get the pirate back, I doubt he's gonna swap the blonde for the dead woman."

"You might be dark, but sometimes you're still an idiot, Rumple," Milah hissed, defending the mother and taking a step in Rumplestiltskin's direction.

➖➖➖

The unsteady, wooden boat creaked lowly as it sliced through the rippling waters of the River of Lost Souls. Each of the four could hear the water swishing around, slapping the sides of the object. These sounds were almost calming, especially to Indiana. They reminded her of being on the high seas again with Killian.

In the water, one would be able to find small green figures swimming around, similar to fish. If one listened carefully enough, they could hear the quiet moans that were produced from them. They made these sounds because they were as unfortunate enough as to end up in the water. They were lost souls now – doomed to an eternity in Hell.

Everyone in the boat sat one behind another with their hands resting in their laps. They didn't desire to risk getting even the tiniest of drops of water on them. Soon enough, the group came upon land. The closer they got to the shore, the stronger that feeling in Indiana's stomach got. It was just like the one she had when she was anywhere near Liam.

Killian had to be down there.

"I'm not leaving the boat," Rumplestiltskin's voice came. The trio of women turned to face Rumplestiltskin in surprise. "It's too valuable. You're capable of getting the pirate on your own, I'm sure. And don't even think about using magic. Hades would notice anything this close to his home base."

"If he's not moving, I'm not either," immediately announced Milah. "If he tries to steal this thing, I'll give a shout." With that being said, the Emma and Indiana silently exchanged glances and hurriedly made their way deeper into the Underworld.

Indiana felt like her strength was diminishing by the second. She knew without a doubt in her mind that it had to do with Killian and whatever Hades did to him.

It didn't take the women a large amount of time to scurry throughout a dimly lit hallway and emerge through an entrance that led them into a cavern-like room. Emma bolted so fast that she would have left Indiana in the dust. They were both eager to see Killian Jones once again. The room that they stood in had large fire pits in each corner, lighting up the cavern alongside the glow of the River of Lost Souls. As Emma shrieked Killian's name, Indiana gasped at the bloody mess she saw hanging from the ceiling.

Thick, metal chains seemed to be hanging Killian Jones. They were wrapped around his torso, squeezing his abdomen and any wounds that were in the general area. He looked as though he truly had strolled through a war zone, as though he had been to hell and back. Every few seconds, Killian would be lowered closer to the river beneath them. Emma's breathing quickened. All she could do was whisper Killian's name, staring at him like a lost puppy. This was extremely unlike her. In the past, she would never have become as desperate as she was in that moment.

On the other hand, Indiana's eyes darted around desperately until they landed on a thin plank of wood that could support one as he or she walked across it, leading them to where Killian was waiting. The brunette tugged on Emma's arm, dragging her to the plank.

Once Emma realized that they were going to have to cross, Indiana was already walking the plank. The brunette tapped her foot on the wood in fear that it would suddenly disintegrate beneath her. When it appeared that it was as sturdy as it could get, Indiana hurriedly and anxiously shuffled down it.

She attempted to ignore the worried musters that came from Emma just a few feet away. She also attempted to ignore the quiet song that the Lost Souls sadly sang, practically begging to be released. The more she allowed the song to get into her head, the more she wanted to jump in and tell them to shut up.

Taking a literal leap of faith, Indiana used the last of her strength to lunge forward and grab Killian before he could plummet into the water. Emma went running after her seconds later, helping her handle the groaning pirate. Indiana tore off the chain around him, pushing it to the side, whereas Emma pulled her boyfriend away from the drop of death. She propped up Killian, frowning at the amount of blood that was caked on his face and body.

"I told you to let me go," Killian weakly whispered. "You shouldn't be here. Nobody should."

"You know I never listen," Emma softly responded with a smile.

"God, you're such an idiot," Indiana mumbled, tears filling her eyes. She was having a hard time realizing that he was right there. He was right in front of her. Maybe a different version of him, but he was there. They were both dead, but she knew that Killian would get another chance at life, just like he had previous times.

"Indie," he breathlessly said. "You-You're down here?"

Indiana sadly nodded. "Aye. But never mind that. We need to get you out of here."

➖➖➖

By the time the trio ran out from the cavern, Rumplestiltskin was yelling out Hades' name and Milah was nowhere to be seen. He claimed something about trying to stop Hades, but he blew his magic right back at him. Rumplestiltskin couldn't stop Milah's fate.

"Milah... Milah was here?" Killian asked with a coarse voice. He stared at the green water and looked back at the one he loved most. "Milah?" Emma frowned, informing him that Milah helped them get to him. "Hades has much to answer for."

"Indeed he does," Rumplestiltskin hissed, looking out into the distance.

They would never know that Rumplestiltskin had thrown Milah into the River.

➖➖➖

"Hades attacked. We lost the boat and... we lost a friend," Killian nostalgically told the others upon being reunited with everyone. He fell silent before beginning to speak to Rumplestiltskin. "I hear you took away my sacrifice. Everything I did to save my friends all went to give you back your power. I should kill you."

After sacrificing himself to the Underworld, Rumplestiltskin managed to become the Dark One once again. Everyone was pissed about it, even Indiana, and she wasn't even affected by it.

"Acknowledged," Rumplestiltskin responded after a brief few seconds of silence. Killian continued by saying that Rumplestiltskin helped get him out of there, so really he should have been saying something else. "Thank you, no need." The interruption made Killian narrow his eyes at him before continuing to say, Stay of execution. They were even, for now. "I just wanted to get home. And yes, you're welcome, Captain." There was another moment of silence before Robin Hood said that they were all sorry for his loss. Rumplestiltskin looked down. "She made me who I am."

"Okay, we don't have a way out," Regina started, breaking another brief moment of silence.

"But we didn't have one before anyway," Peter piped up. She gave him a look before continuing.

"My magic's working now. So let's do this heart split. That way, when we find an exit, we can get through it," Regina finished.

"Heart split?" Killian wondered, unaware of the plan.

"It's a good plan," Emma assured, taking Killian's hand. "It'll work. Trust me." She took a step away from the pirate and turned to face Regina. She cleared her throat, preparing herself. "Okay... um, do it." Emma shut her eyes as Regina took a step forward. She extended her arm, but was stopped by a flash of light pushing her hand away.

"What was that?" Indiana immediately asked. Everyone stared at the blonde and the Queen, unsure of what they had just watched.

Peter tilted his head, entirely intrigued. "Interesting."

"What the hell?" Regina muttered under her breath.

Emma stared at the ground with wide eyes. "What is this?" Emma asked. "Why didn't it work?"

➖➖➖

After making their way to the cemetery of "Underbrooke" (the name Regina Mills created for the Underworld's version of Storybrooke), Indiana Jones stood in a line with everyone. They stared at three gravestones just a few feet away from them. Like the group, the gravestones stood in a line.

"Hades told me to pick three names and chisel them onto the headstones," Captain Hook began to explain. "He said whoever I picked would remain in the Underworld. I refused." He looked over at Emma.

"Well, it looks like he did the picking himself," Regina commented, staring at the gravestones with a somewhat distressed look on her face. Upon the three gravestones were four names. They were Regina Mills, Snow White, and Emma Swan.

"So what does this mean?" Emma asked.

"It means you're stuck here, and now, we can't use your heart to save Hook," Peter answered easily.

"Well..." Rumplestiltskin trailed off with a sigh. "I got the pirate out in a day. But you lot managed to find a whole new way to fail. I'll be in the shop."

With nothing but hearing the sound of the whistling wind, Rumplestiltskin turned around and exited the cemetery with the group left to think of one thing. After all, they were pretty much stuck.

What were they supposed to do now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2K 38
What if Luke Skywalker had a daughter? ( poe x oc ) I do not own the rights to any of the starwars characters or story line just my own OC
14.7K 428 12
[Dune Part Two] It is impossible to live in the past. Difficult to live in the present. And a waste to live in the future. Yes, there was a time when...
345K 17.6K 19
yoongi was wrong - jimin thought - true love really does exist, he just hasn't come to terms with it even though it's standing right in front of him...
116K 1.4K 19
Faye was a thirteen year old victor of the hunger games from district 4 she is the youngest ever. Now at 20 the quarter quell is nearing. What happe...