A Sister Location High School

By BriegeLottinger

This is a Ennard X Baby story. How the characters look goes to Vitto1176. Baby is the school president and al... More

High School
In Science Class
In The Hallway
Study Hall
At Work
The Next Day
Maid Cafe
Home
Back at School
In Math Class
During Math Class
After Math Class
Warning
Tips and More
Background Info
A New Worker?!
Cece Benedict
Walking Home
Cece's First Day At School
News Report
The Welcoming
What Is This Book Really Based Off Of
You Alright?
Only Mine
At Home
First Day Of Circus High
Sequel Coming
First Period With Goldie
A Play!!
Trouble
My Treat To Those Who Want To Use This
Tryout: The Maid Role
Tryouts: The King Role
Tryouts: Queen Role
Tryouts: The Prince's Role
A Valentine's Special! <3
The Author's Ships
Tryouts: The Princess Role
The Author Has A Boyfriend?!
Can You Guys Tell Me?
I'm In A Good Mood!!! :D
The Accident
Urgent News
Here's My New Account

Hey Brother!!

878 21 36
By BriegeLottinger

Baby shook her head and walked out of the room thinking 'Why does she look so right in that outfit?!' Baby walked out of the room and bumped into Ennard.

Ennard raised an eyebrow and asked "Well what do we have here?"

Baby looked up at Ennard and said "Ennard."

Ennard tilted his head and said "Yes?"

Baby breathed in and said "I've met your sister."

Ennard smiled and said "Good! Now she has a job to go to!!"

Baby slouched a bit and said "Huh?"

Ennard wrapped his arms around Baby and whispered into Baby's ear "She won't mind me having you."

Baby blushed and pushed Ennard off of her. Ennard stumbled backwards a bit.

Baby said while blushing tomato red "I bet she will! Because she doesn't look like that type to be messing with!!"

Ennard smirked and said "Well of course she doesn't because she doesn't like people at all. She thinks that all people are stupid."

Baby looked down and asked "How much do you love me?"

Ennard looked confused and asked "What do you mean?"

Baby shook her head and said "Sorry. Its just a stupid question."

Ennard pushed Baby into the nearest wall and said "Its not a stupid question. I love you more then anything."

Baby blushed very dark red and fainted. Ennard panicked and caught Baby right before she fallen onto the ground. Cece got out of the changing room and saw her brother.

Cece waved and said "Yo! Bro!"

Ennard waved back and said "Hey Sis!!"

Cece noticed Baby knocked out and asked "Did you knock the poor girl out?!"

Ennard froze and said "No...................."

Cece's eye twitched then she saw that Ennard found a chair and put Baby on it before he ran off with Cece close behind him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
218K 8.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
410K 25.8K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
155K 6.3K 46
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...