Age Is Just A Number

By AulaniWest

When you get settled is when they attack. Kay met George and her life changed. Fast forward some years she ha... More

.Chapter //1//
Me and You
You A Slanger
Downtown
Downtown Pt.2
Sneak Peek
Death of Me
Storm Brewing
Important
Salvation
Road to RECOVERY!
Recovery Delayed!
Mama Meet Pt.1
Mama Meet Pt.2
Secerts
Right My Wrongs
Right My Wrongs Pt.2
Therapy
Love, Love,Love
Fast forward
Wedding for thoughts
Cause for concern
Better Days
All Night
Bound
Baby number 4
Christmas
Troubles
Up to no good!
Unexpected
A/N
Run Away!
A/N
Redemption
Retreat
las Vegas Baby!
Las Vegas Troubles
The After Math.
Ex-Factor
Wattpad
Make This Right Turn.
Alive
Need-Less
80%.....Loaded
I'm sorry
Error!
Title Your Chapter
Church
Fish Bowl
Fortunate
what's for dinner?
love do Change
Important
Strength
New Vistors
Sunday candy
Authors Note
Bed Of Lies
Closing
Book 2

Tap

2.4K 96 0
By AulaniWest

Kay's POV
Chapter.   

     "Mj I don't know what to do",I bit into a macadamia nut cookie.

" I mean you don't fuck with Alicia and you should be happy your mom and dad are back at it!",He shrugged like this situation was minor.

" I mean your right. A little bit. I am happy but I know it's going to throw the kids off", I leaned back showing my small bump.

"Child you and all these children. Y'all gone need a mini van",He chuckled rubbing my stomach.

"Mj I'm getting my tubes tied", I retorted.

"Or birth control.",He chuckled.

" no tubes tied baby. No more kids coming out of me Mj", I retorted.

" I hope you discussed that with George",He smirked.

"Discuss it for what? He has enough kids. This one will 5 to be exact",I chuckled. " three of his big headed ass kids came out of me already"

"I know but you should still discuss that with your husband",He retorted.

"Discuss what with her husband?",George walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing",I waved him off.

" Clearly it's something",He looked back and forth between me and Mj.

"Your dad",I choked on my words and silently cussed myself out. " he is coming over for dinner tonight"

"8 years and you think I don't know when you lying?",He straight faced me.

"It's been 8 years?",I said in a high pitched voice.

"Discuss what with me?",MJ stood up leaving the kitchen. He still ain't shit.

"Me getting my tubes tied after the baby",I mumbled swaying.

"You was just gone go behind my back?",He scrunched his eyes.

"It's not this serious George. It's my body",I was starting to get angry.

"No it's our body. When we got married we became one person",He laughed lightly. Crazy ass.

"I don't see what the problem is. You have enough big head ass kids running around. Not to mention Sophia just had a damn baby",I sat down.

"Don't do that. You know I didn't want or plan for that baby. It's here now so none of that shit matter", He pinched the bridge of his nose.

"What ever. I don't care. I'm getting my tubes tied so it don't even matter. You not about to have me in this house raising our kids. While you chase your dreams. Fuck you",I spat.

George sighed loudly before he approached me. He gripped my neck and my gates flooded instantly. I kept a straight face though.

"Get your damn hands off of me George",I punched him.

"Kay. Damn man",He clenched in pain.

"Hello children",Alicia walked in the kitchen smiling.

I just cleared my throat leaving the kitchen. I refuse to get cool with her. That bitch showed her true colors at that dinner. I wouldn't even want her here but that is George's mother.

"Mother",I yelled walking up the stairs.

"Yes honey. I'm I'm here",She smiled peeking her head out the doorway.

"How are you?",I chuckled sitting on her bed.

"I am amazing. Your father is taking me to dinner tonight", She danced to her closet.

"You guys are something else",I giggled.

"I'm so proud of you chicka. Look at this house. My grandkids. You did beyond what I could dream for you. Even though you took a different route I'm still proud of you", she kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes smiling.

"Grandmmaa",Estuko came running in the room jumping in the bed.

"Yes love",She chuckled.

"So trumps president and your Mexican. Are you going to go back to Mexico?",She was serious but my mom started laughing.

"No I'm a U.S citizen",she went back in her closet.

"Hi mommy",Estuko kissed me.

"Mother",George walked in the room with Alicia.

"Yes",She chuckled.

"So Kay wants to get her tubes tied after the baby. I have no problem with it, it's just I'm her husband. She's suppose to discuss this with me. Am I right?",He took a seat next to me and I sided eyed him.

"Yeah what were you thinking Kay?",My mama chuckled.

"Mama really?",I acted surprise. I knew she was going to agree with him.

"I got you",I punched George leaving the room.

"What you about to do Kay?",I heard George shouting.

I walked in the room and suddenly my body became light. I looked up to see George. He closed the door locking it.

"Put me down",I folded my arms.

  "Stop acting like that girl",He aggressively kissed my lips.

"Put me down and don't kiss me",I tried getting out of his arms but he kept pulling me up. "George"

He put me down and I climbed into the bed. When I looked up George was asshole naked.

"What the hell are you doing?",I threw a pillow at him.

   "Oh that's what you doing?",He rubbed his chin smirking. "You know that shit ain't gone work"

"Yes it is. Put them clothes back on big fella",I straight faced him.

George climbed into the bed kissing all over my face. His lips met mine and he kissed my lips so gentle I had to cross my legs.

"Let me taste",He slid his hand in shorts and then his fingers inside my walls. I threw my head back gasping.

   I watched him remove his fingers from my shorts sucking them. I pushed him and he started chuckling. I got up going into the bathroom and he just laid in the bed naked scrolling through the TV. I turned on the shower stripping from my clothes.

"Looking sexy and shit",George stood in the doorway grinning. He was naked so I could see he was fully erected.

"George get out. I'm not kidding", I bent over finding a towel in the basket. I felt his hands rub down my back and him rub himself against me.

"Horn dog",I grabbed a towel standing up straight. He picked me up sitting me on the counter spreading my legs. "Georgeee",I moaned as he slid in.

  "We both know how this ends",He pecked my lips repeatedly.

*30 minutes later

    I laid in the bed beyond tired. George was already sleeping. I got out of the bed putting pajama pants on and a T shirt. I had to make sure the kids were in the bed. I walked in Aiden's room to see him sleeping. I continued down the hall seeing that everyone else was sleep too.

I headed back in my room laying down. My mom was still out with my dad and I knew he would keep her safe. I closed my door back locking it. I wasn't worried about anyone coming inside our home trying to harm my family. I stripped from my clothes getting back in bed.

"George",I yawned.

  He didn't say anything. So I tapped him again and he pushed my head down on the pillow. I giggled a little before laying down. He opened his eyes and we stared into each others eyes. I felt weird because this was the first time he ever did anything like this. It was like the movies.

"You can stop staring now",I tried turning around but he stopped me.

"Thank you", I looked deep into his now glossy eyes.

"For what George?",I brushed my thumb against his lips.

"For getting me out of this street life and for loving me", A smile stretched across his face.

"You don't have to thank me for that",I chuckled.

"I do",He kissed my lips.

"Well you're welcome"

This is just a filler chapter. Thank you for supporting my book it means so much to me. I hope this chapter was good. I have another one coming later on tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 15.2K 74
Thug Love, Violence, Romance, Drama,
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
412K 14.6K 58
Amaris pov "Don't you just want to move away from all this shit we got going on?" Nolan just laughed at her sudden question catching her a bit off gu...
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC