Vic and Mike Fuentes are my b...

De Penguin182

Alexandra Dayne never thought things would get better. She'd hoped and dreamed that her band, The Unknown, wo... Mais

"Vic and Mike Fuentes are my brothers? MOOM?!"
Chapter 1 - "I have brothers?"
Chapter 2 - "Hit the road babes..."
Chapter 3 - "True or False; Vic And Mike Fuentes are my brothers"
Chapter 4 - The Unknown And a boyfriend who moved to San Diego 2 years ago...
Chapter 5 - (Title is too long)
Chapter 6 - Darling, you'll be okay
Chapter 7 - The end might just be the beginning
Chapter 8 - 20 Questions with Pierce The Veil
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - They Say That Love Is Forever
Chapter 11 - Don't Panic
Chapter 12 - This Is My Breakdown
Chpater 13 - Nightmare
Chapter 14 - This isn't Rocket Surgery
Chapter 15 - Can't let go
Chapter 16 - String Me Along
Chapter 17 - Your mouth should be quiet because it never tells the truth
angry authors note!!!!!
Chapter 18 - You're Just A Bitch!
Chapter 19 - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Chapter 20 - The Surface Shines While The Inside Rots
Chapter 21 - We're Falling Apart To Halftime
Chapter 22 - I don't ever want to lose my best friend...
Chapter 23 - Some days can feel like razor blades
Chapter 24 - Wake me up when September ends
Authors note! Character update!
Chapter 25 - When Darkness Turns to light
Chapter 27 - Can you tell i haven't slept very well?
Chapter 28 - About that life... Sort Of
Chapter 29 - Hooligans got big hearts
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 30 - Making Christmas
Chapter 31 - I've Been Acting Like I'm Strong...
Chapter 32 - .. But The Truth Is I've Been Losing Ground...
Chapter 33 - I'll Stop The Whole World
Chapter 34 - Now I'm Finally Content
Chapter 35 - It as The Roar Of The Crowd
Chapter 36 - And I Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 37 - Nice Guys Finish Last, I Take Pride In That
Chapter 38 - I Swear I Could Never Burn Out Under Your Starlight
Chapter 39 - Tears On The Runway
chapter 40 - If this is what he wants and it's what she wants...
Chapter 41 - If There's a Future, We Want It Now
Authors note

Chapter 26 - Lights Out Poughkeepsie

3.2K 72 16
De Penguin182

Chapter title is from the song Lights Out by WATIC and uhh…. Welp… my light in my room is out so I feel it’s fitting for my current situation. If only the lyric was “Lights out, McKenzie” ‘cause … yeah… nevermind! I TRIED TO BE FUNNY! I’M SORRY!! Also Wattpad finally let me change the cast. SO YAAYY!

Chapter 26 – Lights Out Poughkeepsie

I’d spent the day with My band mates and Josh and enjoyed every freaking second of it. I’d really missed them.

“There’s a guy behind you!” Colten yelled at Tay while they played a video game that I couldn’t remember the name of.

“Got him!” They continued playing and my phone started ringing.

“I’m bringing sexy back! Ye-“ I answered my phone really quickly aftr fumbling with it because that was a really embarrassing ringtone.

“I never changed my ringtone after you set it 2 years ago… I hate you so much.”

“Love you too. When are you coming home?” Trey asked. 

“I’ll be home in a few minutes.” I said hanging up.

“I got to go guys. I love you all!” I said dramatically before standing up.

I went to the door and slipped on my shoes.

“WE LOVE YOU!!” All 4 boys yelled.

“I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO!!” I yelled before I walked outside.

We never really had heart felt goodbyes because they hurt my heart.

Feelings, yo!

I put in my headphones and listened to the first You Me At Six song I had ever heard; Liquid Confidence.

Kendra had actually gotten me into them which really angered me sometimes but they were great so who could blame me for liking them.

I decided to run home because it was dark and creepy.

When I got home, Trey looked at me like I was crazy.

“It’s dark out.” I said breathlessly.

He burst out laughing and cameover ot me.

“We’re going out for dinner because this house is lacking food.”

“What do you expect? Nobody has lived here for at least 6 months.”

“That’s true. But we’re still going out to eat.”

“Where are we going?”

“I was thinking Frankie’s.”

Frankie’s was a small restaurant that was about a 20 minute drive from the house. It was also where Kellin was working.

(AN: I highly doubt there’s a restaurant called Frankie’s in Manhattan New York that is purely made up.)

“Just let me change into something a little nicer.” I said kicking off my shoes.

“Why? I think you look cute.” Trey said.

“I don’t think I look cute, therefore, I’m changing.”

“Fine! Don’t listen to one of your best friends!”

“When have I ever listened to you?” I said as I mounted the stairs and went to Kellin’s room.

“Nevermind, you’re right.”

I laughed and quickly changed my shirt. I just put on a plain black long sleeved shirt and then put my Green Day hoodie back on over it. Instead of wearing my purple Vans which were no longer in very good condition, I put on my red Vans that I had left here when I’d moved.

I ran back down the stairs after running a brush through my hair.

I looked at Trey who had also changed. He was now wearing a black button up shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He wore Black skinny jeans and white vans. His hair was a little dishevelled but it still looked good and he had put a ring in his lip instead of a little ball. He looked a lot like Michal Bohn.

“I like the lip ring a lot better than the ball and the white shoes really class everything up.” I said

He laughed and we left the house.

As we drove I asked him what was wrong because he still didn’t seem to be acting like himself.

“Do you remember Drake’s friend, Max?” He asked as he drove.  Drake was his brother and Max was Drakes best friend and they liked each other… a lot. Everyone knew it but them.

“Yeah, why?”

“He’s gone. He died. He passed away a few months ago. About a week or so ago I went to see my brother to see how he was holding up. When I walked in…” his voice cracked and he took a deep breath.

I rested my hand on his knee as he looked like he was about to start crying. He kept his eyes on the road and came to a stop at a red light.

He looked at me and said, “Drake killed himself. There was a note…” He reached into his inside jacket pocket and pulled out a crumpled folded piece of paper.

Trey,

I’m so sorry. You know I love you but I was in love with him. Aint no hiding it that I’m gayer than the days are long. I’ll miss you but I know it was my fault…

My hand went to my mouth in shock

… He meant the world to me. I was stupid and reckless and I lost control and he’s gone. Because of me. I can’t keep living like this. I stopped eating, I stopped living practically and for that I’m sorry. I’ll miss you buddy. I just can’t liv with myself knowing that he died because of me. I love you and I am so sorry. This isn’t your fault. Just know that… it’s my fault. I know I’m hurting you but the pain will fade. I promise.

Goodbye, Trey.

I love you.

-Drake

I was crying really hard by the time I finished.

“I’m so sorry.”

“It’s not your fault. And I know it’s not mine. He wouldn’t want me to blame myself. That goes for you too… Kale wouldn’t want you to blame yourself.”

“Don’t turn this around on me.” I said and wiped my eyes just for them to become wet with tears a few seconds later.

“I’m sorry but it’s true. That’s why I’ve been so unstable lately. I’m having such a hard time coping but I’m trying so hard to be strong for the people around me.”

“Don’t bottle anything up. Please, Trey. You can’t do what Kellin and I did. I let Jack beat the shit out of me for 7 months thinking I deserved it because it was my fault Kale’s gone-“

“No it’s not.” He interrupted.

“Shut up and let me finish. I let jack do that to me, and Kellin shut down for 7 months. We should have been there for each other but we weren’t. We didn’t let anyone in and in the end it was bad for both of us. Please, don’t shut down, don’t push people away, and don’t do anything like that. Let people in and let us help you. IF you need to cry, cry. IF you need to scream, scream just don’t scream at me. If you need to hit something, there should still be a punching bag in the garage. Again, don’t use me. But please, promise you won’t do what me or Kellin did.”

“I promise, As long as you promise to be there for me if I need you. I know that you’re going to have to go back to San Diego and live your life there but can you at least promise me you’ll be there for me while you’re here.”

“I’m just a phone call away when I’m in California. Any time of day you can call me. Chances are, I’ll be awake.”

“But what if you’re not?”

“I’ll wake up. I promise, if you need me, Trey, I’ll be there.”

He smiled as he pulled into the parking lot of Frankie’s. When he parked the car he leaned over and hugged me.

We dried our faces and made it look like we weren’t both just crying.

“We’re good.” Trey sad taking a deep breath before he opened the door.

“We aren’t just good, We’re fabulous!” I said snapping my fingers.

He smiled at me and it almost reached his eyes.

“If my stupidity is what it takes to make you truly smile, I will never act intelligent again.”

“But maybe I like your smart side.” He said sassing me.

“Don’t sass me boy.” I said opening the door of the restaurant for him.

He laughed and we were soon seated.

The guy who showed us our seats kept checking me out and it made me slightly uncomfortable.

According to other people, I was quite pretty but I did not believe it. No, I’m not saying that for attention… I genuinely did not find myself attractive.

Noticing my discomfort, Trey leaned towards the guy and I heard him say quietly while looking at me,

“Look at my girl again and it will be the last thing you say.”

I laughed lightly and looked down at my lap as I felt my cheeks begin to heat.

I was fan girling.

“My girl”  

The guy cleared his throat and said,

“Your waiter, Kellin will be with you in a moment.”

He stuttered through the whole sentence and it was hilarious how scared he was now.

“That’s a weird name!” Trey said.

“Who names their kid Kellin?” I said dramatically.

The guy looked at us and just whispered,

“I have no idea.” Then walked away.

Trey and I laughed and then looked at our menus.

As if not recognizing us, I heard Kellin’s voice say,

“Hi my name’s Kellin I’ll be your- you’re fucking kidding me?”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Kellin!” His manager stood behind him.

Trey and I looked back at our menus as if we had no idea who Kellin was.

“Yes sir?” Kellin said turning to face his boss.

“Behave! Treat our customers with respect. Even if she is more famous than you and your band, get over it. Stop fan girling and do your job.”

“Thank you, sir!” I said to him giving him a thumbs up.

“Anytime Ms. Dayne.”

His boss walked away and Kellin said,

“Can I get you guys something to drink? And can you guys do me a favor and not get me fired?”

Trey and I laughed and we both asked him for Iced Tea.

He came back with our drinks about 10 minutes later after Trey and I had both agreed on burgers that I knew would make me nauseous afterwards. Then again, what didn’t?

While we waited for our food and drank our drinks I pulled out my phone and went on Instagram.

I took a photo of Trey giving me a cheesey smile.

I captioned it, “#CaliLiving Oh wait… I’m in New York? Whoa… When did that happen? Oh yeah! Yesterday! Makin’ the best of this mini Vacation. Missed this guy. <3 love you T.” And then I tagged him in it.

His phone beeped and he pulled it out.

HE smiled as he read what I’d posted and he said,

“I missed you too.”

Our food soon came and we ate while we chatted.

He asked me about tour.

“Kellin didn’t tell me anything about the tour but he did say he was there. That was it. A lot of shows and crap. He said it wasn’t really that exciting.”

“He’s just jealous because my band got to play a few acoustic shows and he didn’t. I uh… I ended up dating Jaime from Pierce The Veil.”

“No way? Are you guys still together?”

“No. We broke up during Spring Fever. In Atlanta, actually.”

“What happened?”

“He cheated on me.”

“With who?”

“Kendra! Who was dating Mike…”

“Are you kidding me? What a douche bag!”

“Tell me about it. We haven’t really talked that much since it happened. He kind of acts like we don’t really know each other.”

“I’m Sorry, Lex. Obviously he wasn’t worth it.”

“Thanks, T.”

He smiled and took a bite of his food moaning as some burger grease dripped down his chin. I laughed and leaned forward wiping his chin with my thumb. I then wiped the grease on his nose and leaned back quickly so he couldn’t touch me.

When we finished eating we drove back home and watched some movies.

As far as I’m aware, I fell asleep on the couch with my head on Treys shoulder.

-----

At about 3am I was woken up by a phone call.

“We have a surprise for you!” Tay Jardine yelled excitedly in my ear.

“You just woke me up you bitch. What do you want?” I asked sitting up on the couch.

Trey and I had apparently both fallen asleep on the couch.

“Well… I see you for one… IS that Trey?”

“What the fuck? Where are you?!”

“I’m outside your house. OPEN UP!” Her voice echoed slightly when he yelled the last 2 words.

Trey shot up from his position on the couch and screamed.

He shoved me off the couch in the process.

“Shit! Lex! Are you okay?” He said helping me up.

I nodded and said,

“What Time is it?”

“3AM!” Tay said happily.

“I’m going to kill you.” I said hanging up then walking towards the front door.

“Why are you at my house at 3AM?!” I said once I opened the front door.

“We wanted to be the first ones to say HAPPY 20TH BIRHTDAY!”

Cameron Hurley came into the house and wrapped me in a big hug.

“My little girls finally 20!” He pretended to cry as he swayed us back and forth.

He let go of me before I had a chance to push him away.

“Well come in, and go to sleep. I’m going upstairs and sleeping.”

“Your room is still destroyed though.” Trey said.

“Well then, you idiots take the floor. I call the couch.” I said walking towards the couch and falling on it.

Everyone laughed quietly

I had a feeling that when Kellin came home and found Trey and I asleep on the couch he decided not to wake either of us and he took his room back.

I heard the weird kids I called my friends leave all their stuff by the door and they all wne to sleep on the floor I’m assuming.

I also heard someone lock the front door, thankfully.

And I once again… Fell asleep on the couch.

----

HOpe you guys liked that! PLEASE COMMENT!!! Lacking comments guys! Next chapter will be uploaded when it's done.

\I have no clue as to when that will be. I might end up taking a small break from this to deal with finals in January. I only have 2 but i pretty much have to read 2 whole text books so yeah. ANyways, enjoy this for now.  

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8.4K 102 65
Karen Amelia Perry has been through hell and back numerous times. She's been abused by past boyfriends causing her not to trust men and leave San Die...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
15.5K 370 26
Tony's 5 year marriage comes to a quick end when he comes home to find his wife, Charlotte, in bed with his best friend and band mate, Mike Fuentes...
150K 3.7K 31
Vic and Mike Fuentes. Both brothers and members in a band, Pierce The Veil. Not the only kids to their parents though. Faith, an outgoing, sassy girl...