Age Is Just A Number

Galing kay AulaniWest

When you get settled is when they attack. Kay met George and her life changed. Fast forward some years she ha... Higit pa

.Chapter //1//
Me and You
You A Slanger
Downtown
Downtown Pt.2
Sneak Peek
Death of Me
Storm Brewing
Important
Salvation
Road to RECOVERY!
Recovery Delayed!
Mama Meet Pt.1
Mama Meet Pt.2
Secerts
Right My Wrongs
Right My Wrongs Pt.2
Therapy
Love, Love,Love
Fast forward
Wedding for thoughts
Cause for concern
Better Days
All Night
Bound
Baby number 4
Christmas
Troubles
Up to no good!
Unexpected
A/N
Run Away!
A/N
Redemption
Retreat
las Vegas Baby!
Las Vegas Troubles
The After Math.
Ex-Factor
Wattpad
Make This Right Turn.
Alive
Need-Less
80%.....Loaded
I'm sorry
Error!
Title Your Chapter
Church
Fish Bowl
Fortunate
what's for dinner?
love do Change
Important
Strength
Sunday candy
Authors Note
Bed Of Lies
Tap
Closing
Book 2

New Vistors

2.7K 110 2
Galing kay AulaniWest

Kay's POV
Chapter 47

I opened the door and was confused on who this person was. More importantly how they got pass security. He was a tall man, brown skinned, and he resembles someone I know. I just couldn't figure out who.

"How can I help you?",I said nervously. I had a gun in the stand next to the door.

"I looking for um-

"Dad?",George appeared next to me.

When I seen them side by side it wasn't no denying that was his dad. It was creepy how much they looked alike. The man head dropped and George just stood there. I didn't know much about George's dad. The most important thing I knew was he never was around.

"Is this a bad time?",He retorted.

"Yeah actually it is",George retorted.

"Baby. Don't be like that. Hear him out",I grabbed George's arm so he would look me in my eyes. I didn't want his dad to hear me though. So I whispered instead.

"What do you want?",George retorted.

"I just wanted to talk. I know I been gone all these years but it's not what you think. Can we go get coffee or something ? One day this week?",George just looked at him.

"He'll like that!",I stepped in.

"You are?",He finally looked up.

"I'm his wife",That was the first time I've said that. It felt weird.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Greg!",He shook my hand.

"You can stop by tomorrow around 3 ish"

"I would like that!",He nodded his head leaving.

I closed the door and George was still looking shocked. I knew he was hurting which is explainable. His father was never there but I'm sure he has a good explanation as to why.

"Baby?",I tapped George because he was just staring off into space.

"I'm not talking to him",He turned around heading up the stairs.

"Why not George?",I followed him.

"Where was that nigga at? Huh? When I went off to kindergarten, or when I lost my first tooth, when I got into my first fight. Huh Kay? I don't have shit to say to him",He started rambling through the nightstand.

"You don't even know his reasons",I sighed.

"I don't care about his reasons Kay. I could never imagine not being in my kids lives",He pulled a blunt out the nightstand.

"Okay but you and him are two different people",I retorted.

"I don't care fuck that",He put the pre-rolled blunt to his full pink lips.

"And when did you start smoking again?",I retorted.

" I always do. Just not around you or the kids",He took a long drag before blowing smoke into the air.

I heard my phone ring and I reached over to the nightstand to see it was the guy at the gate. I was about to have a rude talk with him. I don't know who he think he is.

"You have a woman here that says she's you grandmother", I sighed.

I haven't seen or heard from them since I was pregnant with Aiko. I don't know why everyone is just deciding to pop back up. I told him to let her in and I hung up the phone.

" what's wrong?",George looked up.

"I guess my grandmother is here",I slid my phone in my back pocket. George put his blunt out and stood up hugging me.

"You do not have to talk to her Kay", he pulled my chin up.

" yes I do because you're talking to your dad", I retorted heading out the room.

I made it to the bottom of the stairs and there she stood. She didn't look that much different from the last time. Which was weird. I mean a good weird. I was kind of jealous. I hope I age like this.

"Hello",I smiled weakly.

"Kay? Oh my gosh",She brought her hand to her mouth. "Look at you"

"Look at you. Haven't aged a bit",I chuckled.

"Hello George",She smiled hugging him.

"How you doing?", He flashed a smile but I could tell he was high.

"I'm fine and you?",She cleared her throat.

I heard shuffling on the baby monitor and soon after crying. I looked over at George and he headed upstairs to get Aiden. I heard giggling from afar. Soon after Aiko and Estuko came running in the house.

"Who is this mama?",Estuko hugged onto my leg.

"Oh my gosh Kay!",She started crying. "She looks just like your mother"

" this is my grandma",I chuckled. "So that makes her your great grandmother"

"Oh okay. I'm going to go upstairs now!", I kissed her forehead and she ran upstairs behind Aiko.

"How rude of me",I seen she was struggling with her leg. " we can sit in here", I went into the living room and she followed.

"Your home is beautiful",She looked around.

"Thank you",I smiled.

"So I came here to invite you guys over for dinner!",She smiled.

"You mind me asking how you knew where we lived?", I was trying to pay attention to her eyes.

"Oh you father. I seem him a couple weeks ago at a super market in Cancun",She reached her hand into the jar of skittles I had sitting on the table. " he's a very bright man"

"Yes and he is also here. One second",I stood up heading to the back of the house. When I reached the doors he came walking in on que.

"Well why the face?",He chuckled.

"Why the face? Dad you gave Anahi my address?",I whispered even though I was sure she couldn't hear me.

"She's your grandmother lighten up",He retorted. " Now go on back in the living room. I'll be in the theater with the kids watching a movie"

"Dad-

"No back talk Kay. Just do as I say",He retorted.

"I'm not-

"Go on",He turned me a around.

I'm not a damn kid. He can't talk to me like that no more. I walked back in the living room and she had Aiden in her arms. I looked over at George and he just shrugged.

"Yeah we would love to have dinner at your house!",George whole face dropped like he seen a ghost.

" Around 4 on thursday. I want you to help me cook. I know your mom taught you",She looked in my direction grinning.

"Okay. That would be nice",I walked over to her taking Aiden.

"See you then family",She headed out the door and George closed it behind her.

" I won't be able to go. Me or your dad",He followed me upstairs.

"Why?",I started pouting.

"We have to go to this meeting. About the new warehouse",He grabbed Aiden from me sitting on the bed.

"George I don't want to go over there by myself",I started whining.

"Kay stop acting like a big ass baby. That's your grandmother",He ran his fingers through Aiden's hair.

"Whatever",I mugged him and he started laughing.

"Come here",He patted the bed. I sat on the bed laying my head on his shoulder. "Stop acting like a baby"

" what-

"Say it if you want to",He side eyed me and I started chuckling.

"Give mommy a kiss",I cooed and Aiden started kicking and laughing. George leaned in to kiss me and I stopped him. "Not you. My baby"

"Forget you too then",I kissed Aiden and he held onto my face slobbing all on my nose. "You love your mommy",I cooed.

"Da Da",My face dropped. I was happy he said his first word. Not no damn "Da Da" though.

"Really Aiden?",I straight faced him.

"He love his daddy",George chuckled.

"I love my daddy too",George looked at me smiling. He leaned in pecking my lips a couple of times.

"We can start working on baby number 4",I laughed silently. This nigga is crazy.

"Mhmm",I pecked his lips before pulling my phone out.

Aiden started settling down so I knew he was sleepy. I grabbed him from George taking him into his room. Once I laid Aiden down he went right to sleep. I wish I could fall asleep that fast. I walked back into the room and George was smoking another blunt. I closed our room door and locked it. Just in case one of the girls came upstairs.

The smell was so strong. I'm trying to figure out how I never knew it was in there. I laid across the bed playing 8-ball pool on my phone.

"Hit this",I looked up and be had the blunt in my face. All my 23 years of living I never smoked weed. I also don't plan on doing it now.

"No",I shooed him because he was messing up my game.

"Kay!",He chuckled and I took it from his hand. "Inhale once you hit it"

30 minutes later

I was laying in the bed stuck. I just stared at the ceiling laughing for no reason. I didn't like this feeling. It felt like I couldn't even control my body.

"Give me a kiss",George started laughing too.

I just laid there and I seen his face hovered over mine. He pecked my lips but I wrapped my arm around his neck deepening the kiss.

"I'm not ever getting high again",He kissed all on my neck. Before I knew he had one of my boob's in his mouth. "George",I moaned softly. I was trying to tell him his phone was ringing but I guess he was ignoring me.

He took my boob out his mouth kissing all on my neck. I was more than horny at this point. He slid his fingers inside my sweat pants massaging my clit. He stuck two fingers inside my walls causing my back to arch.

"George",I spoke against his lips.

"I don't know who that is",He pulled my sweat pants off.

"Daddy",I moaned with pleasure and he looked up.

"Yes",He chuckled.

"I think we should wait I don't want the kids to hear me ",He grabbed my phone. The next thing I knew music was blasting.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah, about to beat this pussy up!",He pulled his sweats off positioning himself at my entrance. We never had time to do extra stuff. So we just got straight to it.

He slid in slowly letting me get used to his size. It's been a little while since we last had sex. So I was going to enjoy every bit of this. Who knows when we'll have another chance. My body was already weak just by having him inside me. He started giving me long slow strokes and my eyes started to roll to the back of my head.

"Oh shit",He groaned.

My walls started to lock around his manhood. He started kissing me while he climaxed. I knew he did because the kiss got more passionate as he continued to stroke. This time speeding his pace up.

"Oh. George",He slid out rubbing his manhood against my clit.

"What's my name?",He retorted.

"Daddy"

Quick Note: update guys 😝

That's for any rude things anybody has to say. I hope you enjoyed the update though. George's dad is back and so is Kay's grandmother. Okay, what's going on?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

778K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
502K 31.2K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
24.4K 487 28
15 year old Hazel has been alone with her little brother, Charlie, in the apocalypse scavenging for just about anything they can get their hands on s...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...