Age Is Just A Number

By AulaniWest

When you get settled is when they attack. Kay met George and her life changed. Fast forward some years she ha... More

.Chapter //1//
Me and You
You A Slanger
Downtown
Downtown Pt.2
Sneak Peek
Death of Me
Storm Brewing
Important
Salvation
Road to RECOVERY!
Recovery Delayed!
Mama Meet Pt.1
Mama Meet Pt.2
Secerts
Right My Wrongs
Right My Wrongs Pt.2
Therapy
Love, Love,Love
Fast forward
Wedding for thoughts
Cause for concern
Better Days
All Night
Bound
Baby number 4
Christmas
Troubles
Up to no good!
Unexpected
A/N
Run Away!
A/N
Redemption
Retreat
las Vegas Baby!
Las Vegas Troubles
The After Math.
Wattpad
Make This Right Turn.
Alive
Need-Less
80%.....Loaded
I'm sorry
Error!
Title Your Chapter
Church
Fish Bowl
Fortunate
what's for dinner?
love do Change
Important
Strength
New Vistors
Sunday candy
Authors Note
Bed Of Lies
Tap
Closing
Book 2

Ex-Factor

2.8K 140 5
By AulaniWest

"No ones hurt me more than you and no one ever will!",-Lauryn Hill

George POV
Chapter//34//

I knew Sophia was up to some shit. Not ever did I expect it to tear my family up. It really amazed me how Kay didn't even believe me. I mean I know I fucked up once before, but I promised her I was done with that. I meant every word of it too. So me trying to work thus out I have no clue on how to do. Sophia then did some fucked up shit and this the most messed up thing ever.

"Give me anotha!",I lifted my hand up signaling the bartender.

She slid me another glass of Hennessy. Honestly a nigga was in his feelings. I was losing everything I worked hard for. I took my shot. As much as I drank the pain still didn't go away. I just thought about everything even more. Which is why I don't know why I'm still drinking.

"You think you should keep drinking like that?",A guy sat next to me chuckling. Some white nigga.

I ignored him. I'm really not in the mood to talk to anyone. I want to be zoned out. I asked for another shot and the guy sighed.

"Can I help you man?",I retorted.

"We should go back to my place!",He chuckled and I cleared his shit.

I don't know how hard I hit him but he was slumped. I really don't give a fuck at this point. A bunch of dudes grabbed me. My anger was getting the best of me at this point. Sooner rather than later the cops was called and now a nigga in jail.

Kay POV
*Week later

"Aiko get your ass down here now",I shouted up the stairs.

"What did I do now?",She sighed coming down the stairs.

"I'm not your maid so clean that mess up now",I moved aside so she could walk pass.

I heard Aiden crying. His sleep schedule is all fucked up. He usually sleeps at least three hours. Now it's 30 minutes tops. I walked in his room grabbing him from his crib. A smile instantly appeared on his face causing one to appear on mine too.

"Mommy loves you",I kissed his hand and he started laughing.

Last week after George left the hospital he went to the bar. Got into it with some guy. Long story short he put the guy in a coma. Now he has charges pressed against him. I made sure he had money and what not. His court date is next week.

"I cleaned it",Aiko ran past me into her room.

I heard the door bell ring and I headed downstairs with Aiden in my arms. I opened the door to Dricka which was a surprise. She started jumping up and down. I was confused why she was so happy.

"Umm okay?",I chuckled.

"Bitchhhhh",I stopped her and she paused for awhile. Then she started jumping up and down again like a psycho.

"I'm sorry but girl your video went viral. The responses is outrageously good man",She flipped down on the couch.

"What video?",I sat down across from her.

"Video of you singing in Vegas", I didn't even know I was being recorded. " I think you should take this singing shit serious. You have mad talent Kay",I sighed, contemplating.

It wasn't like I haven't heard this before. I was ready to start on it. Honestly I'm not going to keep saying my kids come first. I have to be a mother before I can do anything. I'm sorry if I have my priorities straight.

"Are you going to watch the kids while I go to this meeting tomorrow?",I Aiden started crying and I sat him in his play pin.

"Duhhh",She started clapping for some reason.

"Okay then",I smiled sitting back.

I heard a big thump and glass shatter. Soon after Estuko came running out the kitchen saying sorry repeatedly. I got up to see what she broke now. She was always breaking things in the house. I turned the corner going into the kitchen. My moms ashes were scattered across the floor.

"Estuko what the hell!",I slid against corner crying.

"Oh shit",Dricka popped up in the doorway putting her hand over her mouth.

"What the fuck?",I flopped my hands down.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. It was George calling from jail. He calls everyday and I don't talk to him. He talks to the kids and they relay the messages to me, but today I needed to talk to him.

"Hey",He sounded sad and tired.

"Hello?",I held my head down. For the most part I believed George didn't do it, but how can I not believe it happened if I have proof. I do miss him though. I always miss him. It don't feel right sleeping alone.

"Kay?",His voice brightened a little.

"Yeah",I dragged out my words.

"What's wrong? Why you sound like that?",He sounded concerned.

"Estuko broke my moms urn. Her ashes are everywhere. I knew it was going to be hard, but this is harder than I imagined. Estuko won't even sleep at night and Aiko has been acting an ass. I need you to come home!",I sighed.

"I'll be home soon. My lawyer said the most I'll get is probation and anger management treatment. The man dropped the charges!",He still sounded sad.

"That's good!",I was starting to feel better. "I believe you didn't sleep with Sophia!"

"Yeah after you beat my ass",He chuckled a little.

"You have 1 minute remaining..."

"I love you"

"I love you too. Tell the kids I love them too",The line went dead.

I looked to my right to see Dricka sweeping up my moms ashes. She dumped it in a baggy and sat it on the counter. I was glad that I talked to George. I felt a lot better. My phone vibrated again, but this time it was a text message. I looked in my pocket to see an unknown text.

Unknown:

I know I'm the last person you want to hear from but George didn't do anything. I crushed up sleeping pills and put it in his food. Again. I'm so sorry!

I heard the door bell ringing. I can not believe that Sophia set him up. That's some bullshit. On my way to the door Aiden started crying. I grabbed him from his play set carrying him to the door what me.

"What are you doing here?",I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh mom. Is that August Alsina?",Aiko stood at the top of the stairs squealing.

I could have sworn she was only 6 but okay. Surrree. I directed my attention back to him. I don't even know how he got my address.

"I thought you was lyin",He chuckled nervously.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh",Aiko cane running down the stairs hugging him.

"Nice ta meet you pretty lady",He looked at me nervously and I laughed.

"So why are you here again?",I was still confused.

"Uh Dricka contacted me bout takin' you onna date. Ya kno I couldn't pass that up",He scratched the back of his head.

"She did what?",I retorted.

"Ohhhh... What did I just walk into?",her voice got high pitched.

"A ass whooping. What are you doing Dricka? This is not okay",I retorted.

"Mom please go on the date with him. You and Dad are on a break. Even granddad said it",Aiko started pouting.

"Me and your granddad needs to have a talk. Why is he discussing my business like that?",I started going all in forgetting August was even at the door.

"Kay just go",Dricka waved me off.

"I'm sorry I can't do that",I retorted. "You can have a seat though if you like",I death glared Dricka.

"Your home is nice",August looked around stepping inside.

Aiden started crying and I checked my phone to see it was his nap time. I sat on the couch rocking him. Aiko sat right next to August and did not stop staring at him. Not even for a second.

"You have a bunch of tattoos just like my mom and dad",She looked over at me. Mason came in the house gasping. I know he's not an August fan too. 😐

"Is that August Alsina? I'm dreaming right?",He pulled out his phone snapping a couple of pictures.

"Nice ta meet you",August stood up shaking his hand.

I heard clacking and shortly after Estuko came walking down the stairs, putting the whole house in laughter. This girl had on a blonde wig, a tutu, some cowgirl boots, a scarf, a purse and my Versace shades. This little girl is so diva it doesn't make sense.

"What are you wearing?",Dricka snapped a couple of pictures.

"Uhhhh Dricka I don't have time to entertain you",She waved her hand shutting Dricka down.

"Why must you embarrass me in front of company?",I gritted between my teeth.

"Embarrass? Girl please",She strolled off disappearing into the kitchen.

"It was nice kicking it for dis short minute but I gotta go",August stood up heading for the door.

"Yeah. Thanks for stopping by unannounced",I yelled as he left out.

"Any time", I chuckled as he closed the door.

As soon as the door shut I was on Dricka ass like white on rice. I can't believe her. Even if me and George did separate I wouldn't have moved on that fast. He didn't do anything but Dricka didn't get a chance to know that. she's already shoving another nigga down my throat.

"Please don't kill me",She squinted.

"Not in front of the kids"

Quick Note:

This just a filler. Trying to lay down the basics. I love drama so something is about to go down soon. It's almost too much peace. What to do? What to do?
But blessed baby for real. 18k man more than I could even imagine. I love the support. It's amazing man!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 14.1K 31
About to welcome their baby into the world, August and Alei are trying to balance both their careers and social life, all while maintaining a relatio...
326K 7.1K 59
Jhene is a sweet innocent but sometimes savage girl. She has 2 brothers and 1 sister. Her parents died in an accident. She lives with her brothers Ju...
26.5K 772 16
Top's : Soobin and Bemogyu Bottom's : Yeonjun and Taehyun Don't like it, don't read it 🤷‍♀️ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● What happens when a group of collage...
2.2K 144 31
Part two to forever young love