Age Is Just A Number

De AulaniWest

When you get settled is when they attack. Kay met George and her life changed. Fast forward some years she ha... Mai multe

.Chapter //1//
Me and You
You A Slanger
Downtown
Downtown Pt.2
Sneak Peek
Death of Me
Storm Brewing
Important
Salvation
Road to RECOVERY!
Recovery Delayed!
Mama Meet Pt.1
Mama Meet Pt.2
Secerts
Right My Wrongs
Right My Wrongs Pt.2
Therapy
Love, Love,Love
Fast forward
Wedding for thoughts
Cause for concern
Better Days
All Night
Bound
Baby number 4
Christmas
Troubles
Up to no good!
Unexpected
A/N
Run Away!
A/N
Redemption
Retreat
Las Vegas Troubles
The After Math.
Ex-Factor
Wattpad
Make This Right Turn.
Alive
Need-Less
80%.....Loaded
I'm sorry
Error!
Title Your Chapter
Church
Fish Bowl
Fortunate
what's for dinner?
love do Change
Important
Strength
New Vistors
Sunday candy
Authors Note
Bed Of Lies
Tap
Closing
Book 2

las Vegas Baby!

3.4K 150 17
De AulaniWest

Kay POV
Chapter //31//

" Go. I got this",He retorted.

I was standing at the by door undecided. I really didn't want to leave. I used to be happy leaving but this is different. I'm breastfeeding. It's 4 kids instead of 3. Alicia is busy more than usual. George is going to need help. I don't care what he says.

"Alright. I love you. Don't kill my kids",I kissed his lips repeatedly. "Oh my gosh I'm going to miss you."

" I'm gone miss you too and daddy got this",He kissed me one last time before shoving me out the door.

I heard a horn honk and I turned around to be faced with MJ and Dricka. I got in the truck tossing my luggage in the back seat.  I was quietly scrolling through my phone because they were having a conversation.

"So when we're you going to tell me that you are married?",Dricka turned in her seat.

"Eventually",I laughed out loud but I side eyed MJ.

"Serious. That was our thing. We was suppose to be planning that together",She frowned.

"Okay I know but it just happened. I can't keep having his bastard kids",I chuckled.

"How many more you gone have?",She chuckled.

"How ever many he want when he putting it down",The car filled with laughter as I stuck my tongue out my mouth grinning.

  We parked walking in to get on our flight right on time. We were all seat next to each other so I won't be uncomfortable. I already don't like being on planes as it is. I decided to go to sleep.I woke up in Las Vegas and it's  beautiful. More beautiful than I expected. I just been amazed by everything I laid my eyes on.

___________________________________

George POV

"You have to leave when Kay is on her way back", I stepped aside letting Sophia come in.

"Kay gave me 50,000 but I'm still having a hard time finding a place",I was caught off guard.

"How long ago was that? She never said anything to me",I retorted.

"Around Christmas",She sat on the couch.

Ain't no way in hell she don't have a place. That's been months. Kay gave her that money thinking she'll overdose on all the drugs she could get her hands on. I'm not stupid. Sophia was actually looking real healthy.

"Alright you can stay in your old room",I headed to the kitchen.

"Why is she here?",Aiko came running down the stairs." I'm calling mom"

"Aiko",I yelled before she disappeared up the stairs. "I'll get you a puppy",I shouted and she peeked her head around the corner.

"I'm intrigued",She started rubbing her chin.

"Just don't tell your mom Sophia was here",I can't believe I was having to bribe her.

"I want a Pomeranian. You have to pay for the training and any clothes I pick out",She demanded. This girl fasho my daughter.

"Okay. Now pinky promise.",I locked pinkies with her and she skipped up the stairs.

____________________________________

Kay POV

  I slipped in my bikini to head for the pool at the hotel. I sat down enjoying the sun. I'm trying to Gget a little tan before we hit the club tonight. I felt the sun disappear and I opened my eyes to see this guy in front of me.

"Can I help you?",I retorted.

"Nah a nigga was jus' sittin' ove there. You fine as hell ma",His thick accent was nice. I took my shades off realizing it was August Alsina.

"Don't think cause you August Alsina, I'm about to entertain this fuck shit you talking. I'm married with 3 kids",I slipped my shades back on.

"Now I can believe dat you was married but da the kids nah. Yo body lookin' too right",He chuckled examining my body.

"She is move along",Dricka shooed him then gasped when she got a good look at him."August Alsina?"

"Dats meh!",He chuckled.

She quickly searched for her phone. Once she found him she gave him a look and he nodded his head. He was all skinny with tons of tattoos. Now don't get me wrong. He's a good looking guy but he isn't George.

"Thank you",She gasped again sitting down.

"Ya welcome!",He flashed his grill. "I'll see you lata",He winked at me.

"No you won't",I chuckled.

"Girl he fine as hell. I can't right now",She started jumping up and down like a kid.

Later on that Night

I slipped in a red fitted dress, thin straps. I ordered it off Fashion Nova a while ago. Now I finally have a chance to wear it. I had my make up done and everything so I'm ready for whatever.

"You look like a hot mama",MJ squealed as we walked in the club.

The music is so loud, loud as hell. It caught me off guard. This is my first time actually going inside a club. We usually just sit and eat so this Is way out my comfort zone. I bumped into somebody realizing it was "Party".

"What you doing here?",He chuckled.

"Birthday trip with my best friend!",I chuckled.

"Bitch how you know the party next door?",Dricka retorted.
"She had a meeting with me and Drake a few weeks ago",Dricka started twisting her lips dry facing.

"Oh really?",MJ was surprised by this news because I never told him.

"Yeah we ready to sign her. She's just playing games",Party sprung that on them knowing the outcome.

"What?",Dricka started acting crazy.

"Yeah she has real talent",Party was starting to irritate me.

"Go sing now",MJ shoved me.

"Yeah give us a show",Party handed me a mic.

"I can't I don't have nothing prepared",I shooed them.

"Yes you do. You're a real artist",Party smirked.

"Pleeeasssee Birthday present to me!",MJ started pouting.

"Alright",I snatched the mic from "Party" heading to the stage with him.

I'm beyond nervous. This is the first time I'm even show cased my singing in front of a crowd. What if my voice cracked or something? I can't believe I'm even doing this. MJ lucky I love his ass.

"I got somebody I want y'all to meet. This right here is ...

"Kehlani",I chuckled.

"Damn you fine",I heard somebody in the crowd laughing.

"Thank you",I chuckled.

"So this beautiful lady right here can sing. I mean sing her ass off",I looked around at everybody cheering" So she gone sing something freestyle. Give it up for Kehlani"

  I stood there searching the crowd. I flashed a smile here and there still nervous. I pushed those feelings away.

"I'm sorry y'all. This my first time I ummm I'm going to sing in front of a crowd of people",I cleared my throat.

"It's alright girl",Some lady shouted.

   You so damn important
Everything you do shows me you know it
Behind it all, you are the motive
Don't tell you enough, but baby I'll show it, show it
He say the king where he come from
Takes a young queen just to know one
So baby I'm a drive it like it's stolen
I'm a fix it like it's broken
We can catch a flight out to London
Go to the mall spend a lump sum
They can try to catch up to us
But they're too busy making assumptions

  The crowd went wild after I got done singing. I'm actually happy as hell. That gave me so much motivation I couldn't stop smiling. Party helped me off the stage and showed us to  the V.I.P room. This is a nice feeling being  V.I.P worthy. I took a seat while MJ and Dricka went to get drinks. I was startled by August walking in. I don't know what this nigga wants. He just keeps popping up.

"Really you scared the fuck out of me",I got annoyed.

"My bad ma",He chuckled sitting next to me. He was a little too close so I moved over and so did he.

"What are you doing? I'm married",I retorted.

"Well dey say you go fah what you want. Dat don't stop me. You could be meant fa me. Why else would a nigga be dis consistent?",His words was smoother than cream cheese on a bagel.

"That was cute but I'm not going to entertain this",I stood up but was pulled back down.

"Why you running from a nigga?",He licked his pink plump lips.

"I'm married. I'm not running",I chuckled.

He was staring deep into my soul. I started thinking things I'm not suppose to so I broke eye contact. He placed his hand on my thigh slowly letting it roam. I slowly moved his hand. My breathing grew heavy and my gates started flood.

"Can you please go?",I closed my eyes before staring straight ahead.

"One mo thang",He chuckled flashing his grill.

"What?",I opened my eyes facing him.

"Dis",He placed his lips on mine. I don't know why I didn't stop him. My lips slowly parted as his tongue welcomed itself. My eyes slowly closed and I was lost. He removed his lips from mine and I opened my eyes "told you dat don't stop me".

    Quick Note: So I changed my mind 😝 I love y'all so much I'm updating again. It's about to get real in here. I promise you that!

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

293K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
26.4K 772 16
Top's : Soobin and Bemogyu Bottom's : Yeonjun and Taehyun Don't like it, don't read it ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ โ— โ—‹ โ— โ—‹ โ— โ—‹ โ— โ—‹ โ— What happens when a group of collage...
655K 32.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
326K 7.1K 59
Jhene is a sweet innocent but sometimes savage girl. She has 2 brothers and 1 sister. Her parents died in an accident. She lives with her brothers Ju...