Out of One World and Into the...

Galing kay CatBlack

Lux is a five year old orphan living on the streets, then one day out of the blue she finds herself in the Na... Higit pa

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The End of One Life
Chapter 2:Welcome to the new world
Chapter 3:Welcome To The Akatsuki Now Try Not To Die
Chapter 4: A Jump In Time
Chapter 5: This Child is a Member of the Akatsuki?!
Chapter 6: First Day At School
Chapter 7: Welcome To the Team
Chapter 8: Party Time For Lux At Kakashi's Test!
Chapter 9: Mission To The Land Of Waves
Chapter 10 : Lux Uchiha Vs Zabuza Momochi
Chapter 12: The Reunion Of Team 7!
Chapter 13: Welcome To The Chunin Exams!
Chapter 14: The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exams Part 2!
Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams Part 3!
Chapter 17: The Chunin Exams Part 4
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 18: Goodbye Konoha
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 1:The Return of Lux
Chapter 2: The Return to Konoha
Chapter 3: Welcomed, Banished or Executed?
Chapter 4: Hello again!
Chapter 5: Reunion of team 7 or most of it
Chapter 6: The Village Hidden in the Sand
Chapter 7: Anbu Test, Pass or Fail?!
Chapter 8: Where's Lux?!
Chapter 9: Lux Awakens, Kidnappers Revealed!
Chapter 10: The Akatsuki Get Answers!
Chapter 11: Lilith Arrives in the Leaf!
Chapter 12: Team 7 Meets Akatsuki Lux!
Chapter 13: Just My Luck, Another World!
Chapter 14: Kenpachi Wants to What?!?!
Chapter 15: The Captain's Meeting!
Chapter 16: A Jump in Time!
Chapter 17: A Date With Who?!?!?!
Chapter 18: The Man Never Gives Up!
Chapter 19: Ryoka in the SeiReiTei and Aizen Dead!
Chapter 20: Lux Meets The Espada!
Chapter 21: What Do I Do Now?
Chapter 22: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 23: The Game Begins!
Chapter 24: The Great Escape!
Chaper 25: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 26: Opps, I did what?
Chapter 27: Oh hell...
Chapter 28: Home again
Chapter 29: Following the Path
Chapter 30: The Land of Ice and Snow
Chapter 31: Awaken
AUTHORS NOTE!
Daughter of the Dragon
Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Valora
Chapter 2: You're What?!
Chapter 3: Welcome Aboard!
Chapter 4: Smoke Invades!
Chapter 5: Hello Navy!
Chapter 6: Island Life
Chapter 7: The Demon-ess of the Sea!
Chapter 8: The Path Splits Once More!
Chapter 9: Hello Kakashi
Chapter 10: Unexpected Arrival!

Chapter 11: Operation Whack Shack - Welcome to Hell Lux Style!

11.6K 363 74
Galing kay CatBlack

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD BUT I HAD SCHOOL AND I HAVENT SLEPT SINCE....

SINCE WELL 6PM MONDAY NIGHT SO BY THE TIME I GOT HOME I PASSED OUT XD

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A FILLER CHAPTER ABOUT THE WEEK LUX STAYS WITH ZABUZA AND HAKU.

AND BEFORE YOU SAY BOO THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY FUNNY CHAPTER THAT I KNOW YOU WILL ALL ENJOY READING OVER AND OVER.

NOW SINCE THE VOTES KEEP COMING IN FASTER THEN I CAN WRITE I HAVE UPPED THE PRICE YET AGAIN!

IT IS NOW 20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SORRY READERS ^,..,^

Lux: Awwwe Cat-Chan your such a meanie to the readers.

Cat: I am? I'm only trying to keep my sanity here T~T is that so much to ask?

Zabuza: Well seeing as your talking to a bunch of fictional characters you lost your sanity a long time ago lady.

Cat: Well aren't you a rude one, to think I had a crush on you. And for insulting me i'm going to let Lux do what ever she wants to in this chapter. ~smirks evily~

Lux: REALLY?! ~jumps up and down in joy~

Zabuza: I'm going to kill you -.- ~runs at me with his sword~

Cat: I don't think so ^,..,^ ~ rewrites it so that Zabuza's sword is a pool noodle~

Zabuza: WHAT THE HELL?! ~looks at his sword turned pool noodle~

Cat: Taste the rainbow bitch! Muahahahahaha!

Zabuza: You are one insane chick o.o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                  -----------Kakashi's POV------------

Lux had been gone a week now and there was still no sign of her what so ever.

I was starting to wonder if she betrayed us and left with Zabuza to find Itachi and the rest of the Akatsuki, if the Akatsuki showed up here we would all be in a whole world of pain and trouble. I doupt that even I am a match for any of the Akatsuki members, if Lux could beat me and she was only eight years old the other members would wipe the floor with me.

Most part of the week I trained Sasuke, Naruto and Saskura in chakra control by having them climb trees without using their hands. Sakura showed the most promise until Sasuke glared at her and she tried to make herself look bad to make him look better.

It took both Naruto and Sasuke a few days and nights of non stop training to finally master the chakra control needed to climb the trees, with the help of some friendly rivalry to push each other to keep going until they couldn't move.

I now sat on the roof of Tazuna the bridge builder's house looking up at the clear night sky, the stars shone brightly in the dark stillness and the light of the full moon light up forest making it have a sinister feel to it as the predators of the night stalked their oblivious prey.

"Lux where are you?" I said to the night sky as I ran a gloved hand through my silver hair and sighed.

                                                        ------------Lux's 3rd Person POV-------------

She was standing on the roof of Zaza and Haku's house slash base looking up at the night sky enjoying the warmth of the beautiful full moon, Daddy always used to take her to the tall mountain by the base to watch the stars on clear nights just like this before those Leaf ninja took her from him and her family.

A single tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered all the small things that Daddy did for her, back then they seemed like small insignificant little things but now those little things meant so much and felt so much bigger to her.

She chenched her hands into tight fists and looked back up to the star filled night.

"I will become stronger for you Daddy, so that no one will ever take me from you ever again" She vowed to herself as a comet flew over head.

The entire week she had spent with Zabuza and Haku was spend training and playing pranks on Zabuza when he wasnt paying attention, after a day or so Haku even joined in on the fun and started to prank Zabuza as well.

A few of the pranks Lux had rigged up were making the door bell shock anyone who rung it which was mostly Zabuza cause Lux always locked the front door after he left the house and claimed what if robbers tried to get in through the unlocked front door.

That was only one prank of many she remembered.

                                         ~~~~~~~~~~Flash back Lux's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

It was day number one with Zaza and Haku last night I slept in Zaza's bed much to Zaza's annoyance, then when I woke in the morning I found myself on the cold hard floor while Zaza was still sleeping away on the soft comfy bed. He pushed me off on purpose! This means war! I said in my mind.

I left Zaza's room with my ninja stealth and went back to my room, opening my bedroom door Haku was there sitting on my bed giving me a confused look but  I only smiled back at him as I walked over to my dresser where all of my stuff was kept.

"Lux what are you doing?" Haku asked me as I pulled out a small bag out of my big back pack.

"Getting revenge" I giggled darkly as I left the room and went back over to Zaza's room.

I opened the door to his room and slipped inside unnoticed with an evil grin upon my lips as I walked up to the side of his bed, putting my hand in my small bag I pulled out a black permanent marker and drew all over his face writing things like Zaza is a pedo bear and two four six eight I got STDs from an ape.

Then I changed his pure white bandage mask with a pink one and put it on him, I stifled my laughs and giggles as I left Zaza's bedroom and went back to my own. Zaza would be awake soon and I wanted to see the look on his face when he see's my work of art.

After a few minutes of sitting in my room and nothing happening I left my room and went into the kitchen to make myself breakfast, normally Daddy and the others would keep me away from the kitchen unless is was to help with the cleaning or dishes since things always seemed to go bad when I tried to cook.

Haku was no where to be found so I had no choice but to make my own breakfast today, getting everything I would need out of the fridge and pantry I set everything on the kitchen counter and got to work......

Ya....cooking....VERY bad idea!

Ten minutes into making breakfast I some how managed to blow up the toaster which sent my now flaming toast into the frying pan filled with cooking oil making and even bigger flame and set my eggs and bacon on fire.

I quickly ran back to my room and grabbed my scythe and ran back into the kitchen to find the flames and spread over the counter and were almost to the shove......THE GAS POWERED STOVE!!!

Jumping into action I started to hack and slash at the flames with my scythe but it nothing but get me caught on fire, at first I thought It was funny and cool looking but stopped when it started to hurt. Then the flames reached the stove top and blew the kitchen sky high making the entire house violently shake from the explosions shock wave.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I heard Zaza yell from his room.

"Uh oh....." I said to myself as I heard his bedroom door open and slam closed behind him.

His heavy foot steps echoed in the large empty hall ways, soon I heard him right behind me hoping to get away before he could realise that this was my fault I tried to sneak off through the side door in the kitchen but Zaza grabbed me just before I reached the door.

He picked me up by the collar of my Akatsuki cloak and turned me around to face him, it took all of my self control not to laugh at the drawings and pink bandages mask that I had put on him earlier. cooking breakfast had made for momentarily forget what I did to Zaza to get revenge for kicking me out of his bed onto the hard floor.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He yelled at me his left eye twitching.

"Ummm well I didn't do anything it was the toasters fault!" I pleaded pointing at the half melted hunk of metal sitting on the burnt counter.

"YOU BLEW UP MY KITCHEN WITH A TOASTER?!" He yelled at me again this time with much more rage in his voice.

"Ya well sort of" I giggled at him then flipped out of his grasp and ran out of the kitchen.

"Oh and there's something on your face Zaza" I yelled over my shoulder as I ran out of the house from the homicidal Zaza.

I jumped up to the roof and a few moments later Zaza's screams of anger filled the forest air sending the birds and animals flocking away.

"LUX I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Zaza yelled from inside the house.

I giggled as he ran outside and ran into the forest trying to look for me so that he could kill me but he would never find me, I always beat Zaza at hide and seek but he always seemed to forget that little detail.

Later that day after I said sorry to Zaza and got the marker off his face Gato showed up, he barged through the front door without so much as a simple knock as me and Haku where sitting at Zaza's bed side cause Zaza was still weak and chasing after me earlier today didn't help at all.

"Zabuza you failed again" He said rather rudely to Zaza.

"There were unforeseen problems that came up" Zaza growled at Gato.

"Unforeseen problems my ass-" I stopped Gato mid sentence when I stood up and walked across the room looking Gato right in the eye.

"Hai tiny man long time no see" I gave him a smile that visibly shook him.

"Y-you! what are you going here?!" He said in shock while pointing at me.

His pathetic body guards now had there hands on their Katana's but little did they know that they would never be able to land a scratch on me.

"Well I here because you put a hit out on my clients head" I giggled and his face paled.

"Y-you were o-one of the Leaf n-ninja protecting h-him" He stuttered and took a step back.

"Yup" I gave him a big closed eye smile.

"Or well I was, I am staying here with Zaza until my Daddy comes and gets me" I said to no one as I looked up at the ceiling thinking.

"So your no longer protecting the bridge builder?" Gato asked me.

"Yes, No Maybe so" I giggled at him and I walked around him to get a better look at his body guards.

"They look weaker then the last ones Gato" I giggled as they started to draw their swords.

"Did you tell the what happened to the last time your body guards tried to draw their weapons on me" I smiled as I skipped over to Zaza and Haku who bother were looking at me in shock.

"You dismembered them" Gato gulped and so did his body guards.

"Zabuza the job is still on, we will be leaving now" He said and almost ran out of the house with his body guards hot on his trail.

"That was fun" I giggled.

"Why is he so afraid of you?" Zaza asked my in shock.

"Well when we first met me and Uncle Kakazu had killed almost all of his guys cause Gato had been causing problems for Kakazu's income" I giggled at him with a smile then left the room.

                                                ~~~~~~~~End Of Flash Back~~~~~~~~~

I laughed at the memories I had made during this past week, I was happy and content to live like this here with Zaza and Haku until Daddy found me and came to take me home.

But for now I had to focus on the present not the future because tomorrow Zaza, Haku and I were going to the bridge that Tazuna the bridge builder would be working on and finish the job that was giving to them by Gato.

Or well Zaza and Haku would finish the job I chose not to take part or betray either of my friends, at first Zaza was mad at my decision but got over it quickly when he started to piss me off. The only time he was ever afraid of me was when I was very very angry or pissed off cause that's when I dont hold back and do the most damage to my opponent.

I took out the necklace Daddy had given me a long time ago and held it to my chest and smiled up at the night sky wondering if he too was watching the stars tonight along with me, soon I would be home with Daddy and everyone and they would all swarm me with hugs and presents.

The base would be decorated with streamers and balloons every where, bigger brother Deidara would make one of his exploding cakes while Kakazu would complain about the costs of throwing a party even if it was for me.

Grangran Konan would promise to take me out shopping while Grandpa Pain would promise to train me more and so would Daddy, Big brother Tobi would run up to me and give me a bone crushing hug then Hidan would hug me to while also trying to sacrifice me causing Daddy and Pain to try and kill him again.

Kisame would just give me a pat on the back and a hello as well as Zetzu then Tobi would turn on some music and we would all celebrate my home coming the entire night.

I giggled at my little day dream of what my home coming might be like.

"I'll be home soon Daddy I swear it" I said to the night sky then jumped down off the room and into my bed room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKED MY LITTLE FILLER CHAPTER!

TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE PART IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW!

REMEMBER 20 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO GET VOTING!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FAN MY LOVELY READERS FAN!

NEXT CHAPTER TEAM 7 REUNITES WITH LUX!

DONT FORGET TO EAT YOUR DONUTS OR I WILL!

OMG RASTA BANANA MAN IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.2K 422 23
Not much is know about captain Mayuri past and his long lost little sister. What will Mayuri do when he finds his beloved sister and once again have...
6.4K 315 27
~UNEDITED~ Evie Ressello is a special human. Even within her own kind, she's special. One day, the Eyes that live within her hands urge her to go to...
5K 34 12
This version is no longer updated but, a newer BETTER version has started to be uploaded and will be updated regulally if possible A girl named Ryouk...
31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...