Vic and Mike Fuentes are my b...

By Penguin182

Alexandra Dayne never thought things would get better. She'd hoped and dreamed that her band, The Unknown, wo... More

"Vic and Mike Fuentes are my brothers? MOOM?!"
Chapter 1 - "I have brothers?"
Chapter 2 - "Hit the road babes..."
Chapter 3 - "True or False; Vic And Mike Fuentes are my brothers"
Chapter 4 - The Unknown And a boyfriend who moved to San Diego 2 years ago...
Chapter 5 - (Title is too long)
Chapter 6 - Darling, you'll be okay
Chapter 7 - The end might just be the beginning
Chapter 8 - 20 Questions with Pierce The Veil
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - They Say That Love Is Forever
Chapter 11 - Don't Panic
Chapter 12 - This Is My Breakdown
Chpater 13 - Nightmare
Chapter 14 - This isn't Rocket Surgery
Chapter 15 - Can't let go
Chapter 16 - String Me Along
Chapter 17 - Your mouth should be quiet because it never tells the truth
angry authors note!!!!!
Chapter 19 - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Chapter 20 - The Surface Shines While The Inside Rots
Chapter 21 - We're Falling Apart To Halftime
Chapter 22 - I don't ever want to lose my best friend...
Chapter 23 - Some days can feel like razor blades
Chapter 24 - Wake me up when September ends
Authors note! Character update!
Chapter 25 - When Darkness Turns to light
Chapter 26 - Lights Out Poughkeepsie
Chapter 27 - Can you tell i haven't slept very well?
Chapter 28 - About that life... Sort Of
Chapter 29 - Hooligans got big hearts
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 30 - Making Christmas
Chapter 31 - I've Been Acting Like I'm Strong...
Chapter 32 - .. But The Truth Is I've Been Losing Ground...
Chapter 33 - I'll Stop The Whole World
Chapter 34 - Now I'm Finally Content
Chapter 35 - It as The Roar Of The Crowd
Chapter 36 - And I Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 37 - Nice Guys Finish Last, I Take Pride In That
Chapter 38 - I Swear I Could Never Burn Out Under Your Starlight
Chapter 39 - Tears On The Runway
chapter 40 - If this is what he wants and it's what she wants...
Chapter 41 - If There's a Future, We Want It Now
Authors note

Chapter 18 - You're Just A Bitch!

3.8K 104 35
By Penguin182

I am so sorry for the delay. I wrote this chapter probably about 3 times and each time Wattpad decided to delete it. Sooo... I decided to write it on a word document and then just copy it into wattpad. This is a really dramatic chapter and it all happens in one day!!! Only like... 2 things happen but they're both pretty big. So I guess... Uhm... Yeah. Chapter title is from the song Youngbloods by Blessthefall. Unf, love them. Can we just... Elliott. Like god damn. I want a best friend like Elliott Gruenburg. And I don't know why... Any whoooo... Here it is, the chapter that has been so long awaited. Also... Song on the side is Oh, Calamity! By All Time Low and the picture/Gif is HaiLedaBear as Alexandra

Chapter 18 - You're Just A Bitch!

After last night's show I'd fallen asleep quite quickly and had apparently slept all the way to another city. I didn't even know where we were now.

I was half asleep listening to the sounds of sleeping with sirens.

So does that mean I was sleeping with sleeping with sirens? No? Okay...

I was suddenly pulled from my half asleep state when someone jumped on me and ripped out my headphones. I'd been sleeping in the very back seat of the van. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up but Taylor was comfortably sitting on me now holding my headphones.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" I said slowly and lethally calm.

"I'm on Instagram." He said turning his phone towards me. I turned my face away and put my hands over it.

"Nooooo!!!" I screamed making my voice crack

He laughed manically as he typed away. I knew he'd taken a picture because I'd heard his phone make the sound.

He started scrolling through his feed and fell on me laughing.

Oh god.

"Tay! Get off me!" He sat up and jumped onto the seat in front of mine.

He layed down then sat up and looked at me over the seat.

"Check your phone!" He whispered loudly

"No" I said rolling over and putting my face in the pillow

"No but really, it's 4 in the afternoon and my cousin called me earlier."

"So?"

"He wants us to be at his bar in an hour. He asked us to do an acoustic show. Colter said he's down and I'm going to drive you guys. Kendra said she'd stay here with the boys. Be ready to leave ASAP."

I sat up reluctantly and got out of the van. I made my way to our trailer that held our luggage and the two guitars that Colten and I brought.

Taylor followed me over to the black trailer and I pulled off the hoodie I'd slept in.

"Tay, can you grab the guitars and unhook the trailer while I change and run a brush through my hair?"

He nodded his head and grabbed the guitars. Once he was gone I changed in the dark corner of the trailer. I now wore black skinny jeans a black tank top and my Green Day hoodie. I ran my fingers through my hair to untangle it a little bit.

I stepped out of the trailer after slipping on my new Vans and found Tay and Colten standing outside of the van.

"You good?" They said at the same time as I came over to them.

"Yep, Let's go." Tay and Colter were both wearing black jeans. Tay was wearing a plain grey t shirt and Colten was wearing a black pullover. They were both of course wearing their signature black Vans.

We all piled into the van and then we were off.

Tay drove, Colten was in the passenger seat and I sat behind them.

We chated about everything and nothing at the same time.

"So why do you guys think Kendra wanted to stay behind?"

"her and Mike are getting pretty serious. At least from what I know..." Colten said looking back at me

"As long as we don't have a repeat of Alan. I swear if she hurts him-"

"What? What are you going to do? Kick her out of the band? You said that about Alan and where did that get us?" Tay interjected. He was right.

When Kendra and Alan had dated they'd gotten serious pretty fast. Then she broke his heart by sleeping with his brother. I'd hated her for that and wanted nothing to do with her for the longest time.

We'd arrived at Taylors cousin's bar about half an hour later.

"Guys, this is my cousin, Trev. Trev this is Alexandra and Colten. They're the ones who are going to play tonight."

"Sweet. You guys get to play for an hour and a half to 2 hours. That's the stage," Trev pointed to a stage," And if you need to warm up you go back stage and do that. Have fun. Don't disappoint me."

"Yeah no pressure." I heard Colten mumble

I laughed lightly and we went backstage. Colten and I grabbed our guitars and played through 2 songs. We played Wish You Were here by Hey Monday and Adam's song by Blink 182.

"Ready?" Taylor asked.

Colten and I nodded our heads and then took the stage.

We sat on 2 bar stools with microphones in front of each of us.

"Hey." Colten said noticing everyone was watching us.

"We're 1 half of a band called The Unknown and we're going to play some songs for you."

Someone whooped when I said the name of our band.

"This first song is called Caraphernelia and it's by our good friends in Pierce The Veil." Colten said

We played through the song and it before we knew it we only had time for 3 more songs.

"Okay, We're going to play through these next 2 songs really quickly. Uhm... This first song is called Wish You Were Here and it's by a band called Hey Monday. My boyfriend is in a band and he tours a lot. I'm currently touring with him and his band but it's kind of weird. My last boyfriend was in a band as well but he moved from New York to San Diego about 2 years ago, and then cheated on me. We covered this song about a year ago because of my Ex. Uhm.. I don't know. I just think this is a really nice song. So yeah. Here it is and then we're going to play a song called Starlight."

We played through Wish You Were Here and Starlight. And then it was time for our last song; Amelia by Tonight Alive.

"This is our last song. It's called Amelia and it's by Tonight Alive. The girl who wrote this song, Jenna, wrote it about a girl she knew who passed away when she was 16. My brother, Kale passed away a few years ago. He was in a car wreck and was dead on arrival. It wrecked my other brother, his twin. Kellin didn't talk for 7 months and he barely left his room. He didn't go to school and when he finally spoke again it broke my heart. His voice was so raw and fragile. He was so fragile. He slowly started coming back to us and I saw the life coming back to him. It's been 3 years and it breaks my heart every time I think about him. He meant the world to me and he always will. I still have a little brother to take care of though and for the first time in 3 years I saw him smile for real, about a month ago. The happy little brother I once knew was finally back. I'm terrified that I'm going to lose him to his thoughts again though. About a month ago, Kellin, My boyfriend and I had ended up back in New York. Kellin and I's mother passed away. We visited her once while she was in the hospital and uh... It broke my heart. She seemed fine but you could see she wasn't." I was now crying as I spoke and my voice cracked multiple times, "I wish we could have spent more time with her but what's done is done. I'm going to try my best to do this song."

---

We stepped off the stage after getting a roar of applause and our dramatic performance of Amelia.

I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already 9:30pm. Then again we hadn't gotten here until 6:30 and we'd taken the stage at 7:15.

"we should get back to the Venue." Taylor said as Colten and I put our guitars back in our cases.

I nodded my head and as we went out into the bar we were stopped by a guy with very short black hair, blue eyes, a sharp jaw and I soft 5 o'clock shadow. He wore a plain white t-shirt and camouflage pants with black combat boots.

"Hi?' I said looking at him.

"I'm very sorry to bother you," He said pulling something from his pocket, "But could you please sign this for my little sister? She's a really big fan and it's her birthday tomorrow."

I smiled and took the phone case from him. It was plain black and had our logo on it in bright red. He also handed me a silver sharpie.

"What's her name?" I asked pulling the cap off the pen.

"Ash," He answered, "Short for Ashley. She's turning 15 tomorrow and i wanted to give her an awesome birthday present seeing as I haven't actually seen her in person for 3 years."

"If you don't mind my asking, how come?" I asked getting the guys to sign the case first while I talked to the guy.

"I've been in the military for 3 years. I Skyped with her every chance I got and I already wished her a happy birthday but she doesn't actually know I'm home."

"How long are you home for?"

"I'm home for good. I've served my time and I wasn't needed anymore apparently. So I came home and decided to give my little sister the best birthday present she could ask for... I hope."

"That's really sweet. My birthday present this year was finding out that I had 2 brothers my whole life and I had no idea who my real father is. Her present beats mine by a longshot."

"Yeah. You know it really hit home when you were talking about your little brother passing away a few years ago. Ash and I had a brother, he was 11 and h died 4 years ago. His name was Kevin. He was Ash's twin. You know, our stories are quite similar. Ash shut down for about 6 months."

"What made her come back to you guys?"

"I don't know. One night she came into my room and scared the crap out of me when she woke me up. It was about 3 in the morning and all she said was 'I'm sorry' and she hugged me. Before I knew it we were both sitting on my bed holding each other crying. She then promised me that no matter what the future held she wouldn't shut down again. So far, she's kept that promise and I am so proud of her for that."

"my brother made the same promise when our mom passed away. He's been doing pretty well so far. I don't know what I would do if he shut down again. I think I'd shut down as well."

Colten handed me the phone case and the pen and they'd both signed in the corners leaving space for me to leave a little message. I wrote on the case,

"Ash,

Stay strong. You have the best big brother in the world. Don't ever forget it. You have the strength to carry on, you just need to find it and use it. Stay gold, darling.

-Alexandra"

"Thank you guys so much." The guy said.

We all gave him hugs before he went back to the guys he was with and told them he had to leave.

We'd spoken with that unknown guy for half an hour and it was already 10pm now.

"Okay, we really have to get back to the venue." I said as we made our way out of the venue we'd just played.

We got in the van and drove off. On the way back to the buses we just sat there and listened to music. None of us spoke; I think we were all too tired to speak.

When we pulled into the parking lot of the venue, I saw a girl sitting on the curb in front of the venue. She had her legs pulled up to her chest and her head was down on her knees.

I jumped out of the van while it was still in motion. I ran over to the girl and saw that she was crying. I slowed down to a walk when I noticed that she was in tears.

"Hey?" I said getting her attention as I approached her.

She looked up and said,

"Hi? You're Alexandra Dayne right?"

"Fuentes, actually. What's going on? Why are you still here, and why are you crying?" I asked. My phone vibrated in my pocket but I ignored it.

"It's a long story." She said shaking her head.

I sat down on the cement in front of her.

"Trust me, I got time. What's wrong?"

She bit her lip to keep the tears from spilling over.

"Obviously I saw 2 of my favorite bands live and I met them as well. Best night of my life, right? Not exactly. MY mom was on her way to come pick me up about an hour ago. She's still not here as you can tell. She was hit. Head on. She's gone... Forever..." Her voice cracked and she started crying again.

"I'm not lying when I say I know how you feel. My brother was killed in a car accident. Do you have someone to come get you?"

She nodded her head and said, "My brother's on his way here with my little sister. He has custody of me and my sister now. My dad left when I was 11 so we can't really go to him."

"Tell you what; I'll wait with you until your brother comes."

"Really?" She asked in disbelief

"Absolutley."

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate that."

I nodded my head and smiled.

"So if you don't mind, where did Fuentes come from?" She asked with a small smirk.

I laughed and said

"Vic and I are married."

"What?!" She said bursting out laughing.

I smiled and said, "I'm kidding. He's my brother. So is Mike. We have the same father. I found out a fe months ago on my 19th birthday."

"That's quite the present hey?"

"Yeah."

"I'm Caitlyn by the way." The girl said

"It's nice to meet you, Caitlyn."

Caitlyn and I talked for half an hour while we waited for her brother and sister.

He pulled up and got out.

Caitlyn stood up and he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her.

"How's Sav?" Caitlyn asked her brother.

"She doesn't understand what's going on. She's just asking where mom is, so I told her she's in heaven."

Caitlyn nodded and said, "This is Alexandra. She's the singer for The Unknown. She waited with me for you to show up."

I stood up from the curb and went over to her and her brother.

Her brother put his hand out in front of him for me to shake it.

I did so and he said, "I'm Andrew. Thank you so much."

Andrew had the same Blond hair as Caitlyn but he had darker eyes. He was about a foot taller than me and it was really intimidating. They must have had really tall parents because Caitlyn was a few inches taller than me as well.

"Anytime. I know how it feels to lose someone so suddenly. That's how I lose most people." I said forcing a smile.

He smiled and thanked me again and then him and Caitlyn left.

I looked over at the van and saw Colten and Taylor watching me with admiring smiles. I knew they were both proud of the person I'd become. I used to be so different.

I walked over to them as I checked my phone. The text I'd gotten earlier was from Mike.

At the bar with Tony, Vic and Kellin. Jaime and Kendra stayed behind. Vic may or may not be wasted.

Attached was a picture of Vic with his head down on a table.

I laughed and responded

That's classy, man. Don't get yourselves in too much trouble.

"Where's Kendra?" I asked as I approached the boys.

"No clue. We thought she might have been sleeping but we can't find her." Colten said

"hmm.. well, let's go check the Pierce The Veil bus. Her and Jaime stayed behind while Tony, Vic, Mike and Kellin went to a bar."

We walked over to the bus and tried the door but it was locked and all the light in the bus seemed to be off.

Weird.

Suddenly there was a bunch of noise behind us. Kellin, Vic, Mike and Tony were back and completely sober.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully but tiredly.

They all greeted us with cheerful hello's and a few hugs.

We all started talking and then Mike said,

"Why are we all standing outside? Why not go in the bus?"

"I don't know. Do you guys have a key or something?"

"Not on us, why?" Vic asked.

"It's locked." Taylor said

I heard some weird and slightly odd noises coming from inside the bus.

Was that... Moaning?

Someone - A girl - was moaning someone else's name quite sexually.

"shh!" I shushed the guys and they all listened to the same thing I was hearing.

I soon recognized the girl's voice as Kendra.

"Are you kidding me?" I whispered angrily. I looked at Mike and his expression was a mixture of everything horrible; anger, hate, sadness, pain, etc.

She started moaning louder and louder before she finally yelled a name.

"Jaime!"

Every part of me stopped. My heart stopped for a second and kicked in 2 times faster. I felt myself pale and I stiffened completely. I couldn't move and it felt like there was a rock in my throat. I could feel my eyes stinging with tears but I pushed them back.

I started walking away and Tony grabbed my arm

"Andy, where are you going?" I could see Mike behind Tony. He was perfectly still and he was extremely pale. I could see all the emotions on his face and he looked like he was ready to kill; if he wasn't paralyzed with feelings.

"To get the biggest guy on tour." I said walking away.

I was going to get Zack Fucking Merrick. The guy who could hold the weight of all 3 of his band mates on his shoulders. Literally.

I ran over to the All Time Low bus and knocked loudly.

Alex opened the door and he was all smiles.

"Hello, Name sharer. What can I do for you?"

"I need Zack. Right now"

"What's wrong, Andy?"

"Just get Zack for me. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"ZACK!" Alex screamed into the bus.

I heard tripping and cursing before Zack appeared in the doorway.

Alex walked away leaving Zack and I alone.

If it were any other time than now, I'd probably be drooling over the fact that Zack wasn't wearing a shirt.

"How good are you at busting down doors?" I asked smiling sweetly.

"I can do it... Why?"

"Come with me, Zack." I said motioning for him to follow me.

He did so and when we reached the Pierce The Veil bus Tony was holding Mike as he cried.

I'm going to kill her. I thought, First Alan, now my fucking brother!

"Why am I breaking down the door?" Zack asked

They decided to make noise inside the bus and Zack asked,

"Who is that?"

"My boyfriend and my brothers girlfriend." I said angrily.

"You're kidding?"

"I wish."

Zack looked at the door and with one full on shoulder check the door busted down and Kendra screamed her girly embarrassed scream.

"Zack?! I swear to god it's not what it looks like!" Jaime said.

I could hear it in his voice how flustered he was becoming by the second.

"Really? Because to me it looks like you're fucking your best friends girlfriend who just so happens to be your girlfriend's best friend!" I stepped onto the bus and couldn't stop the tears. They flowed steadily down my cheeks and I felt Vic and Kellin behind me.

I could feel the anger radiating off of my brothers.

"Get out." I said looking at Kendra as my voice cracked.

She just stared at me as she tried to cover herself.

"What?" She asked with exasperation

"She said get out." Zack said with full force in his voice.

"And don't come back. Get your shit from our trailer and go back to New York. You're out of the band, Kendra." I said with pain in my voice. I couldn't hide my emotions right now, even if I tried.

I watched as Jaime handed her her shirt from the floor and she glared at me.

"You're a bitch." She spat.

"I don't care." I said blankly. She pulled on her shirt and a pair of pants then ran out the door.

Zack came over to me and I fell against his bare chest crying.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me as I cried. Kellin held me as well and I cried. I just... Cried.

------=-----

GUYS!! Holy shit!!! I'm actually crying so hard right now. Ohmygosh. I'm so sorry.

You hate me now, don't you? Ohymgosh. I'm so fucking sorry. And just FYI in the other chapter with the Tonisha girl Jaime wasn't lying.

I'm seirously crying. But here it is... I hate everything but if i want the story to work out then i needed to do this. I. am. so. fucking. sorry.

Also... Uh... vote, comment and add to your reading lists and libraries and make meh feel special, eh?

ANyways... i'm going to go cry myself to sleep because it's 1AM and i'm uuh.. yeah i'm sorry.

bye.

WOULDN'T YALL BE PISSED IF I ENDED THE WHOLE STORY RIGHT HERE?! I PROMISE YOU I WON"T BECAUSE ALOT STILL HAS TO HAPPEN!!

how do you think this situation is going to end?

What do you think Alex Gaskarth is going to say when he finds out?

What do you think is going to happen?

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 102 65
Karen Amelia Perry has been through hell and back numerous times. She's been abused by past boyfriends causing her not to trust men and leave San Die...
15.1K 240 27
A year from where they left off, Tony and Charlie are back in each other's lives. They both fear for their son during this hard time of living apart...
174K 5.4K 23
Lacy Fuentes, daughter to frontman in Pierce The Veil, Vic Fuentes. Lacy is a confused, troubled, depressed filled teen and can't find the courage to...
11.5K 514 30
Anna has lived a troubled life, her dad abuses her, her twin hates her, and her mothers dead. She does has someone to help her though the pain, Jaime...