Falling for her/him

By Beautifullymade0613

Simon and Amanda have been co-workers for awhile. In fact their best friends but they want more from each ot... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/U
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/U
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/U
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
A/U
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/U
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/U
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/U
Chapter 27
A/U
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/U
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/U
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A/N
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Filler Chapter
Chapter 65
A/N
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Amanda Holden
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A/N
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
THE END
I'm Back!

Chapter 16

642 14 14
By Beautifullymade0613

Amanda's POV

My eyes flutter open to a bright sun in my face. I slowly lift my sore body up and look around slowly. I hear a groan under me and I look down to see David rubbing his head.

"Alesha, babe what did we do last night?" He asks his eyes still closed.

'He really does love her.' I think to myself.

"It's Amanda David. And if you open your eyes I think I can tell you what happened." I say softly while playing with his hair.

He slowly opens his eyes and stretches out until he hits the car door. "OW." He says while pulling his hand to his chest.

I pull it up to my lips and kiss it and then lean down making David concentrate on me. "I think we did something we are not supposed to do last night." I say softly.

He looks at me and then starts laughing. "What's so funny David?" I ask sternly.

"I already knew that. I mean you have my shirt on." He says, pointing at me. 

I look down at myself and realize I am in his shirt. I lightly punch his arm and then realization hits me again that I just cheated on Simon and David on Alesha. I start crying and then also remember that we didn't use a condom. I cry harder and David pulls me into his body. "What's wrong darling?" He whispers.

"David, we didn't use a condom. I could get pregnant!" I say.

"So, take the morning after pill." He says softly.

"Hell no! That's almost the same as abortion!" I yell at him.

"Well then you can tell Simon that your pregnant with my child!" He yells back.

"Fine! I will!" I scream while getting my clothes and putting them on. I throw his stuff at him and get out of the car. I storm off and find a taxi and go home.

Simon's POV

I wake up to the sound of crying and a pair of hands rubbing my arm. I open my eyes and see Alesha who looks terrible. I slowly grab her and pull her into my chest and whispering sweet things in her ear.  Once she's done I speak.

"What's the problem?" 

"David and Amanda had sex last night." She sniffles.

"How do you know that?" I asked nervously.

"Because, I just got off the phone with Amanda and she was crying really hard and said she might be pregnant. She also said David wanted her to take the pill and not tell anyone." She cries out.

My face heats up and an anger rises in me. I hear the door open and there is David with an upset look. The next thing I do makes Alesha scream at me.

-----------------------

Short buuuuut yall have been waiting for an update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 747 37
Alesha Dixon is lesbian and she did have a girlfriend in university but they had broken up because she had just been using her girlfriend for sex. Am...
War By SPC

Fanfiction

3.6K 58 15
David and Simon have both been in the army for 4 years, David is married to Alesha and Simon is single living alone in a small apartment given up on...
3.9K 120 26
When she falls for her best friends Brother will it tear them apart or bring them closer?
11.3K 169 22
*Completed* After Elizabeth's performance Amanda is shaken and Alesha notices her discomfort. After spending the night together they both develop cru...