Chapter 14

Amanda's POV 

Simon, David, Alesha, and I walk out on stage together hand in hand, smiling and waving at everyone. Once in our seats Simon places his hand on my knee and squeezes and I jump a little. I slap his arm and realize that everyone is looking at us. I smile brightly and look at Simon who nods his head. I lean over and kiss him and everyone screams out in happiness. Alesha is laughing at us and David grabs her face and kisses her and the screams get even louder. I pull away from Simon laughing and then stand up and grab a mic. "So guys how are we feeling today." I ask happily.

More screams erupt from the crowd and then I put my finger over my lips and make everyone quiet. "So how many Dalesha and Simanda shippers do we have in here?" I ask with a wide smile. Everyone screams again and I laugh. Alesha stands up beside me and grabs my hand. 

"So, as all of you know Amanda and I are Wifey." Alesha laughs. "Because we are like best friends." She finishes.

"But Simanda and Dalesha are an official thing." We both say at the same time.

Everyone gets on their feet cheering and celebrating and yelling our shipper names. I laugh and grab Simon's hand pulling him up and kissing him on the lips. I pull away and turn around but my body still leaning on Simon. He wraps his arms around my waist and we lean against the desk. We all talk to the crowd for a little longer before finishing up auditions. Once everything is finished we all stay at the desk until the crowd clears out of the auditorium. I'm talking to David and Alesha to Simon. 

"So how is it dating Alesha?" I ask David quietly.

"Fantastic! I want to marry her eventually!" He says happily.

I smile and hug him tightly hiding my face in the crook of his neck. I take in his smell and sigh lightly. "Are you alright?" he whispers in my ear while still holding tightly on to me.

"I guess, I just don't understand Simon sometimes." I whisper softly.

David pulls away from me slowly and puts his hands in mine and speaks slowly "Sometimes it's hard for even myself to understand his complications." 

I laugh lightly and kiss his cheek. "Just remember Amanda that if you have any problems I'm right here." He says.

"Thanks David! It's a lot a help to talk to you when there are problems." I say smiling. 

We finish up talking and I walk over to Simon and kiss his cheek before going to my dressing room. I shut the door behind me and lean against the door letting out a sigh. I slowly close my eyes letting out another breath. I walk over to my mirror and clean off all my make-up. Then taking my hair out of it's neat bun and throwing in back up into a messy bun. I pull off my jacket and plop down on the couch then laying back all the way. I hear a knock at the door and I let out a heavy sigh since I just got to sit down and relax. I open my door and there stands the man of my dreams, Simon Cowell. I smile at his handsome face and pull him inside my room. 

"Somebody is a little excited." He says laughing.

"Actually I'm exhausted from what we did before the show and then during the show. Ugg I need coffee." I say trudging back over to the couch. Simon tilts his head and looks at me funny. 

"Your in an odd mood today." He chuckles.

"Meh!" I shrug slightly.

"Hahaha. Well I'll be back." He says.

"Where are you going?" I ask reaching my hand out like a child.

"To get you a coffee from Starbucks of course." He answers.