Chapter 37

David's POV

I arrive in L.A early morning and look through my phone for where X Factor will be. I hail a taxi and head to the studio that is said to be holding the show. I walk in and ask one of the crew members where I can find Simon's dressing room. He points me in the direction I need to go and as I'm walking to his room I run across Demi's. I stop in my tracks and knock on the door. Soon Demi opens the door and her mouth gaping.

"David!" She says jumping at me and hugging my neck.

"Hey Demi. Can I come in for a moment?" I ask softly.

"Sure of course. Just set you bags right here." She says pointing beside the couch.

"Dem I heard what happened." I say quietly.

She looks at her feet and plays with her fingers. "How's Amanda?"

"She's a mess." I whisper. I grab her hands and make her look at me. "I'm not here to yell at you. That's meant for Simon. Where is he?" I say.

"I'll take you to him." She says pulling me to his room. Once in front of his door I knock and Demi stands still not sure what to do. Once the door opens Simon's mouth drops and he just stares at me. I instantly punch him square in the jaw and push him against a wall, holding him by his shirt.

"How could you do something so stupid!?!?!" I yell in his face.

He looks me right in the eyes and knees me in the groin. I fall to my knees and he grabs the collar of my shirt punching me multiple times until hes on top of me holding my arms down.

"I've always been a better fighter Walliams. And how can you speak for Amanda when you did the same to Alesha." He growls.

"Your such an ass." I grumble. He punches me again and everything starts going blurry.

"Simon stop." Demi says. He looks up and I take my chance rolling us over and punching him until he passes out and even after I keep punching. I hear Demi yelling my name but I can't stop. Finally four people pull me off of him. They take me to another area away from Simon to give me time to calm down. I take this time to video call Alesha.

Once she answers I slightly wave.

"Oh my God David! What happened?!?!" She yells holding the phone closer.

"Simon and I beat the shit out of each other." I sigh.

"David, I said don't do anything stupid!" She yells.

"It wasn't stupid! One of your best friends basically had a mental break down and could possibly lose her second kid thanks to him." I say angrily.

"It almost sounds like your in love with her David!" She yells back and once it's out of her mouth I can tell she regrets it.

"You know what?" I say softly trying not to cry.

"David I'm sorry. I just want you home and this bullshit to end." She says tears sliding down her face.

"I'll be home soon." I whisper.

"Okay." She mumbles.

"I gotta go and uh... clean myself up. I love you Alesha." I say and blow her a kiss.

"Love You more David!" She says while she trys to hide the blush on her cheeks.

I hang up the phone and decide to go back to Simon's room since I've calm down. I knock on the door and there's an immediate answer but it's not Simon. It's Demi.

"Oh my God David are you okay?" She asks reaches up to my face.

"I'm fine where's Simon?" I ask softly. She opens the door more and there he is with an ice pack on his eye and a nurse cleaning up the blood on his face. He looks at me and opens his mouth to speak but I put my hand up to stop him.