Chapter 17

Simon's POV

I punch David in the gut multiple times until he's doubled over on the ground. 

I grab the back of his head and make him look at me. "Your such an ass hole." I say rearing my fist back. 

"NO!!" I hear Alsesha screaming at me.

I look David in the eyes and punch him again making much more painful. I feel a hand grab me and pull me away from David. I wonder who it is because Alesha is still screaming and she's not beside me. Once in another room the door shuts and I turn around met by a pair of lips. I kiss back roughly because I know it's Amanda down on the inside. I turn our bodies around and slam her against the wall. I pull away from her and look into her deep brown eyes. I see a tear slip out of the corner of her eye. "I'm so sorry Babe." She says softly.

I reach up and wipe her tear away. "I-I forgive you." I say sniffling. She attaches to my neck and continues crying in my neck. I wrap my arms around her tightly and don't let go of her. I hear a knock on the door and she turns around and answers the door.

There's David all bloody on the face and holding his stomach. "Simon." He breathes out.

I cross my arms and look at him sternly. "I'm really sorry, about everything. About Amanda, the pill, and all the other things. I just didn't know what to do at that point and I panicked." He finishes.

"Man it will be awhile but I can forgive you." I say reaching my hand out. I shake his hand and Alesha takes him to clean him up.

After everything and everyone settles down we all eat dinner and sit in the living room watching a movie. Amanda falls asleep with her legs tangled around my waist. I look at her peaceful face and kiss her forehead softly. I lay back in the chair we are sitting and slowly let myself fall asleep.

David's POV

Alesha gets up after she notices Simon and Amanda sleeping. I follow behind her and walk into her room where I try to talk to her.

"Alesha I'm..." 

She sticks her hand up and speaks "I don't need your explanation David." 

"But I..."

She sticks her hand up again and pinches the bridge of her nose. "Let me rephrase that. I don't want your explanation." 

I hang my head and she walks away grabbing clothes and walking into the bathroom. I change my clothes into some basketball shorts and a Led Zepplin tshirt. I sit on the bed and wait for Alesha to come out.I hear the door open and I spin around to Alesha in a short towel and she's dripping with water. 

"Shit." I whisper.

She slowly walks to the closet "I forgot my panties and bra." She says loud enough for me to hear.

I nod my head softly and then get up walking behind her and slowly putting one hand on her shoulder. She stiffens at my touch so I drop my hand and just kiss her cheek.

"I'm sorry Love." I whisper in her ear before walking away and going to sleep on the couch in her room.