Chapter 22

Alesha's POV

After hanging up the phone with Amanda, David keeps finding the ticklish spots on my neck. After laughing really hard I pull him up and look into his eyes. I never realized how brown they really were before. A chocolaty brown along with his dark hair that always had some kind of wave or quiff to it. The thing I loved the most though was his smile. The way he would just look at me and  just smile that signature smile that makes me melt every time I look at him. I'm using my time to find a new love for him. I can't fix our problems with sex and I think he knows that but doesn't want to admit it. I hope he finds a new love for me as well.

~2 WEEKS LATER~

 I wake up to my ringing phone and it's Amanda but it also says Emergency beside it. I answer as fast as I can and am introduced to what sounds like puking. After a few moments I hear Amanda's voice.

"Alesha, I need you." She cries over the phone. 

"Okay, I'm on my way right now." I say grabbing some clothes. I hang up the phone and slip on the clothes I grabbed. I throw my hair in a ponytail and then walk to David's side of the bed.

I lightly shake him and his eyes flutter open "Hey Babe I gotta go see Amanda I'll be back." 

"Okay." He mutters. I turn to leave but he grabs my wrist. I turn around and he taps his lips. I chuckle and lean down kissing his lips. I pull away and run to my car. I speed to Amanda's place and knock on the door multiple times. Simon finally answers the door but there are tears in his eyes.

"Simon, what's going on?" I ask softly, reaching up wiping tears off his face.

"She's pregnant but..." He freezes.

"But what?" I ask looking him in the eyes.

"It's....David's." He sobs.

I feel tears start to well up and all kinds of emotions building up inside of me. I walk back to Amanda's room and there she is balled up on her bed crying. I quietly slip into the bed with her and pull her body close to mine. She wraps her arm around my waist and begins apologizing for everything and keeps saying sorry. She cries herself to sleep and once she does I call David and tell him he needs to get over here now. After about twenty minutes he's here and he walks back to Amanda's room and see's me in tears. I slowly stand up and he runs to me smashing our bodies together. "David she's pregnant  with your child." I sob out.

"I-I thought she said she wasn't." he stutters.

"Well, she is and now I-I'm hurting. I wanted to be the mother of all your kids and carry each and every one of them." I cry.

"I know baby. I am so sorry for this." He says holding me tightly. He kisses my head and rocks me back and forth slowly. 

'I can't do this.' I think to myself. After everyone has settled down I quietly walk to the kitchen and find a sharp knife. I begin to cut my wrist not keeping count. My vision blurs from the tears and I don't stop cutting and Simon runs in front of me grabbing the knife and holding my shaking body. He quickly takes off his white shirt and wraps it around my arm tightly before pulling me back into him.

"Alesha, this isn't worth it I promise. You mean so much more to me and so many other people." He says in my ear. I nod my head and wrap my arms around his waist trying to keep myself from shaking. Eventually everything goes black and quiet.