Chapter 30

David's POV

It's been 5 months since out live shows and none of us have gotten out of contact. We all still hang out and Simon decided not to go back to America until  today. He got a call from X-Factor and now he has to leave. Amanda is going to hang with us until Simon gets back. 

I'm laying on the bed reading a book when Alesha jumps on the bed making a small bounce. I gaze at her and she is laughing like crazy. I put my book down and pull her so she's sitting on top of me.

"What are you doing love?" I ask chuckling.

"I'm being goofy just like you." She says clapping her hands and then giving a smile just like I do. I start laughing and pull Alesha down so she's laying beside me. I kiss her lips and then get up off the bed and race to the kitchen for food. I hear her feet running after me and I stop in my tracks and spin around and she slides right into me falling on her butt. I start laughing hysterically while Alesha lets out a few giggles here and there. After I'm done I get up and pick Alesha up with me, walking to the kitchen. I grab eggs and bacon out of the fridge and bread out of the pantry. I scramble then eggs and fry the bacon while Alesha toasts the bread. After we are done cooking, we set the plates and put all of our food on them and then sit at the table together. Sitting across from each other I grab Alesha's hand and kiss it before taking a bite of my food.

"I'm so happy I met you Alesha." I say to her.

"And the same for you David Walliams." She replies back.

Simon's POV

As I'm walking to my plane Amanda is squeezing my hand tightly not wanting to let go.

"Si, do you have to go?" She asks with tears running down her cheeks.

"Babe, I have to go to work." I say softly while wiping the tears away.

She slowly nods her head and clashes her body with mine. I wrap my arms tightly around her waist and she hides her face in my neck. I rub her back up and down and don't let her go until they call my flight.

"Baby, I gotta go." I say softly.

She pulls away and looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes still red from tears. I attach my lips to hers and explore her mouth with my tongue. She groans and I smirk while pulling away.

"I love you Mandy." I say softly.

"I love you too Si." She smiles back. I turn on my heels and walk away to my plane I feel tears start to well up but I push them back and go on.

-12 hrs later-

After my flight I'm finally in LA. 

"Hey I'm at the airport where are you?" I ask Demi.

"I'm looking right at you! You just have to find me! I changed my hair." She says laughing. I look around again and then recognize her face. I let out a laugh and then walk up to her hugging her.

"I'm glad you missed me." She says confidently.

I playfully punch her arm as we walk to her car.

"So, what's new in the life of Simon Cowell?" She asks.

"Hmm not much! My son if officially three years old!" I say throwing my hands up.

"OH Yay! I l love Eric! Speaking of I thought you were going to bring him." She says.

"Well, he stayed with his Mom." I say with a smile.

"What? With Lauren?" She asks confused.

"No, with Amanda!" I exclaim.

"Oh...I knew that." She says stupidly.

"What about you? How are you and Wilmer?" I ask wanting to be kinda nosy.

"Actually Wilmer and I broke up and decided to be friends." She says looking down.

I stop in my tracks and lift her chin so she looks at me. "No, need to hang your head. You are confident according to your song. Plus I'm sure there's somebody better for you." I encourage. We finally get to her car and drive to her place. Once  we get there she runs to the door and unlocks it and then grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs and into what I assume is the guest bed.

"This is your room. Your clothes are in that dresser and your bags can go right there." She says pointing towards the dresser.

"Dem, you still have my clothes from over a year ago?" I ask confused.

"Of course! I wasn't going to get rid of them." She says softly with a smile.

"Well thank you Demi that's very sweet!" I say looking into her shining brown eyes.

She half smiles and then gets on her tiptoes and pecks my cheek before running downstairs and tells me she's going to the store. I chuckle and plop on the bed deciding to video chat with Amanda.

It rings 3 times before her beautiful face pops up.

"SIMON!!" She says excitedly.

"Hey Baby Girl." I say laughing.

"Are you in America? Are you okay? How's Demi?" She spurts out all these questions.

"I'm in LA and yes I'm fine. Demi is doing swell." I say smiling.

"Good!" She says looking down.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask.

She looks up at me and tears run down her cheeks and it breaks my heart into pieces. I just wish I could pull her into my lap and hold onto her tightly and tell her it's okay.

"I miss you Simon." She mumbles.

"I miss you too baby. But hey it's only 5 months and then we will be together again." I say with a smile.

"What do I do in 5 months without you?" She asks looking at me with big eyes.

"I don't know." I chuckle. "Learn something new and be spontaneous." I finish.

"Okay fine but don't have to much fun without me." She winks.

"Okay I won't love." I laugh.

"Okay well I have to go. Eric, Alesha, David, and I are all going to the movies." She smiles.

"Alright, I love you so much!" I say blowing her a kiss.

"I love you too boo." She says before hanging up. 

I let out a sigh before falling back on the bed and soon falling asleep.