Chapter 8

THIS NEXT CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL CONTENT!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT I UNDERSTAND. JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE A WARNING BEFORE YOU READ ;-)

Amanda's POV 
While kissing Simon I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I slowly unbutton his shirt and pull it off. Making him groan under my touch I giggle lightly. He has a big grin plastered across his face as he picks me up bridal style spinning me around. I laugh out loud and kiss his lips. He walks us to his room slowly laying me on his bed. He leans down connecting our lips again and sliding hand up my shirt. Once my shirt is all the way up I pull it off. He squeezes my breast while sucking my neck making me moan his name softly. I feel him grin while kissing my neck. He continues kissing down leaving his mark. Kissing my tummy twice he comes back up to my lips after pulling off my shorts and underwear. I'm completely naked and he's still in his jeans. I stop him for a second and point at his jeans. "That's wrong." I say giggling.

He gets up taking the rest of his clothes off and looks at me. "Better?" he asks with his arms out.

"Much." I say happily. I grab his forearm and pull him back over to me. I him down on the bed and crawl on top of him. I kiss his neck then his chest and back to his lips. I nibble his bottom lip and slide my tongue in his mouth exploring every inch. He groans and flips us over so he's on top. His hard on against my thigh makes me want his more and I moan his name begging him. He slyly grins before rubbing his tip at me entrance.

"Don't be such a tease." I say holding his arms.
"Si please" I beg again.

He nods his head and slams inside of me making me scream his name in pleasure and pain. I feel a tear slide down my cheek and he stops inside of me looking at me in worry.

"Amanda I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" he asks wiping my tears.

"No Si. It's okay it's just been awhile since I've done this." I say slowly.
He nods his head and opens his mouth to speak but I stop him by kissing him harshly.

"You can continue. I'll be fine I promise." I say assuring him. He slowly starts moving in and out of me. All the pain slowly turning to pleasure.
   -20 minutes later after all that😂-
I lay beside Simon with only my bottom half covered. With my head on his chest listening to his heart while he plays with my hair I finally decide to break the silence.

"I think Alesha knew this would happen tonight. Thats why she took Eric." I say chuckling.

"Ya probably. Cause your a wild animal and can't contain yourself." Simon says laughing.

"Whatever! You started it!" I say "But I finished it." I say while winking at him.

------------
GUYS THAT WAS SO WEIRD TO WRITE. I FELT LIKE I WAS WRITING A PORNO EXCEPT WITH SIMON AND AMANDA!! AH KIND SHAKEY LOL. KINDA SUCKY I KNOW BUT ILL MAKE UP FOR IT