Chapter 32

Alesha's POV

I'm on the couch when David jumps over the couch and makes me bounce. I giggle and tackle him to the floor. He uses his strength and pins me down with hands above me. Time to see if my workouts paid off. I lift my arms slowly but surely and then finally flip our bodies so I'm on top and David looks at me in disbelief. 

"My workouts seem to pay off." I wink and kiss his nose.

"Oh Bullshit!" He laughs.

I shiver at the cold chill that went up my spine and David looks at me funny. 

"Are you cold darling?" He ask. I nod my head slightly and he sits up taking off his blazer and puts it on me. He lays back down on the floor and I giggle and get up onto the couch and ball up trying to stay warm. David crawls so he's sitting right in front of my face on the floor. He rests his chin on the edge of the couch and gives me his sweet smile.

"Hey guess who's back in Britain?" He ask.

"Who?" I ask quietly.

"Simon Cowell." He grins.

"Really? I missed him." I reply.

"We get to go see him tomorrow. It's his only day here." David whispers.

"Ah okay well only being here one day stinks but we have to go see him in the morning." I say with a smile.

"We will don't worry! Maybe we can play a small trick on my Simey." He winks.

"Hey, no your my David and I don't like to share." I say pulling him until he was hovering over me.

"I know babe." He says his lips brushing against mine when he speaks.

I let out an unsteady breath and he chuckles at how nervous he makes me. His breathing is steady and his hot breath on my face making me more nervous. I finally press my lips to his while holding his face in my small hands. Before it gets to heated he pulls away and just leaves knowing it frustrates me when he does that. When he walks back in the room I cross my arms and pucker my lips like a two year old when mad. He burst out laughing and then hovers back over me with a smile. I remain with my arms crossed and he reaches one hand down uncrossing my arms and putting them around his neck. He then starts to stand up holding my thighs around his waist and pressing me against a wall and putting both his hands on either side of my body and looking me in the eyes intently. I try to keep my breathing steady but it's almost impossible with him doing this to me.

"I wanna try." I blurt out then immediately put my hands over my mouth.

"Really?" He says raising an eyebrow.

I nod my head and a cheesy grin is plastered on his face.

"Then let's try." He replies.

Simon's POV

 -Next Day-

I wake up with a massive pain with my head. My hand flies up to my head and I groan letting go of Amanda and turning over to my bedside table where I keep Advil just in case of headaches like this. I pop the cap off and take two. I put the cap back on and then decide to go take a hot shower to help. I grab some jeans and a clean white button up while walking into the bathroom.

"Well, here's to a long day ahead of myself." I say out loud before getting in the shower.