Chapter 34

Simon's POV

After David and Alesha leave Amanda,Eric, and I sit on the couch and watch cartoons together. I soon decide to make dinner since it's my last day here. I walk into the kitchen and pull out chicken wings and potatoes as well as elbow noodles and Velveeta Cheese.

I season and put Bar-b-Q on the chicken and then stick it in the oven. I then skin the potatoes and begin to make mashed potatoes. After that is done I check the chicken that is perfectly done. I then finish off with making homemade Mac 'N' Cheese. While I'm stirring the noodles I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"Smells amazing in here." I hear Amanda's voice say.

"Well wanted to cook for Eric and you before I leave for tomorrow." I say turning the burner since the Mac 'N' Cheese is done.

"That's very sweet of you." She says.

"I know." I say winking.

She slaps my arm and grabs 3 plates handing them to me. I make each one of us a plate and set the table. I grab Eric some juice and Amanda and I water.

"I thought we were gonna have wine." Amanda says softly.

"I rather not in front of Eric. After he goes to bed though." I say with a wink.

"Eric! Come to the table love!" Amanda shouts. 

He comes running into the kitchen and attacks me clinging to my leg. I lift my leg up and he breaks in giggles holding on tightly.

"No Daddy!" He yells while giggling 

I put my leg down and he crawls up in his seat eyeballing his food. Amanda and I sit down beside each other and hold hands under the table like two kids in middle school.

"Alright Eric dig in!" I say excitedly. He smiles and begins to shovel food in his mouth with a bright smile on his face. I look over at Amanda who is slowly eating and I look at her confused.

"Are you alright babe?" I ask concerned.

"Yes just feeling a little sick today is all." She says calmly.

I notice she's extremely pale and she gets up and runs to the bathroom. I look at Eric who has fallen asleep with his face in his mashed potatoes. I look down the hall and back at Eric. Standing up I grab some wipes and sit Eric up wiping his face. I take him to his room and change him into Pj's and then lay him down in his bed and turn the light out. I run to the bathroom door and quietly knock but there's no answer. Slowly opening the door I peek my head in but no ones there.

"Amanda." I call her name. Walking into our room there she is sleeping on the bed. I smile slightly and take long strides towards her. I grab one of my white t-shirts and sit her up taking her skinny jeans and band t of her. She's extremely sweaty and I know she's sick again. I put my shirt on her and lay her back down. I walk into the kitchen and put up all the leftovers and finish my plate of food. After I'm done I lay on the couch to watch a movie. About halfway through I hear feet patting quietly against the floor and soon there's Amanda standing in front of me.

"Can I lay with you baby?" She whispers. I move my body over and she lays on her side facing me. Soon enough she falls back asleep and not long after so do I.

Amanda's POV

I wake up feeling like I'm gonna puke. I run to the bathroom and puke hating every moment of it. I know it's part of the process. I'm 6 weeks pregnant but I haven't told Simon yet but once he wakes up I'll tell him. Once I finish barfing my guts up I brush my teeth and walk back into our room and Simon is awake.