Chapter 76

Amanda's POV
-1am-

I wake up from a nightmare and look around. It's storming really hard outside and I get scared. I slowly walk to Simons room. I look at the bed but he's not alone. Demi is with him in one of his shirts. Did they really do what I think they did. Should I be this upset or jealous? I mean we are just friend. I walk back to my bed and just lay down drowning in my thoughts.

Simon's POV
-1:30am-

I wake to a loud thunder clap and a whining Demi.

"Demi, what's wrong?" I whisper.

"I-I'm scared and feel like I'm gonna...." she stops and runs to the bathroom. I let out a heavy sigh and trudge to the bathroom. After Demi finishes she stands up and leans over the counter.

"I'm never drinking that again." she sighs and rinses her mouth.

"Oh, yeah you will." I chcukle and wrap my arms around her waist.
"Do you...remember anything from last night?" I ask.

"I remember ordering my first drink." she sighs and then turns to face me.
"Why? What did I do?" she asks nervously.

"We uh....kissed. You wanted something." I say awkwardly.

"Oh uh I'm sorry. I get horny when I'm drunk" she says. I know she's lying and her face is red.

"Do you for real want that in real life?" I ask her softly.

"Uh...Simon? I don't think that's something you should be asking me. I rather know you more first." she chuckles.

"Demi, we have known each other for years." I laugh.

"Yeah, how long was it before you had sex with Amanda?" she asks.

"Two months." I state blankly.

"Oh my God!" she says and walks away from me.

"What!?! You can't tell me that you have never had one night stands." I laugh.

"I have but good Lord. I think you have had more woman then I men." she says, plopping on the bed.

"That may be so but I am like twice your age so." I laugh.

"When I say I'm interested in older me I dont mean grandpa old." she giggles.

"Hey Brat, listen. I'm not grandpa old. For my age I look pretty good." I say deffensivly.

"Whatever Gramps." she giggles and pulls me down on the bed beside her. I lean in and kiss her soft lips and she kisses back. It gets pretty heated but we both stop it before it goes to far.
"Let's just sleep for now." she gasps.

"O-okay." I whisper and pull her into me, holding her as tight as possible. I hear a sniffle and look down but it's not Demi. I look up and it's Amanda. She is in the doorway crying. I slip away from Demi and walk up to her but she runs to her room. I run after her and stop her before she closes the door.

"What is wrong with you?" I ask.

"I can't do this Simon!" she yelps and pushes me away.

"What are you talking about?" I say frustrated.

"I want to go home! I can't be here anymore." she yells.

"Amanda, it's two in the morning at least wait until X Factor is over!" I whisper.

"Fine!" she screams and then falls back on the bed crying. I feel bad becasue I don't know what's going on and she won't say what her problem is. I'm pretty sure I do know what's up but we are only friends and nothing more. There is no point in her getting pissed at me for being in bed with another woman. It's not like we were having sex. I finally just give and go back to my bed to sleep. This is getting out of hand and Amanda needs to get ahold of herself. 

-8am-

I wake up to Demi on to of me kissing my neck and nibbiling at my ear. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her waist. She pulls away and looks at me.

"Good Morning." she says in a sweet voice.

"Morning beautiful." I whisper and peck her lips.

"So, today is the last day of our freedom before it gets stolen by X Factor." she say.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

"Well, I was thinking you, Amanda, and I could go and watch a movie. Maybe go to the mall and then dinner at some place." she says.

"You really planned this out huh?" I ask, gripping her hips.

"Yesss." she say, grinding against me and rubbing her hand up and down my chest. I hold her tighter and look at her with a begging face. She laughs and jumps off when the door knob jiggles. I turn over and look to see Amanda come in.

"Simon, do you want some breakfast?" she whispers.

"Sure. Thanks Amanda." I whisper.

"Yep. How about you Demi?" she asks.

"Yeah, sure thanks." she says with a smile.

"Whatever." she mumbles and shuts the door.

"Jeez she really hates me."  Demi whispers.

"I don't know why." I state.

"Simon, we both know why." she laughs and walks into the bathroom.

Amanda needs to accept that I moved on and just stop. I'm gonna feel sorry for her. She already had her chance. Now it's time to move on past me.