Chapter 6

Amanda's POV
I call 911 telling them my emergency and waiting for an Ambulance. As I'm waiting I check Simon's heart, pulse, and breathing. I hear the sirens and I run outside hurrying one of the EMT'S inside. 2 more come in and put Simon on a gurney then carrying him to the truck. "Would you like to ride with Miss Holden?" a female EMT asked quickly.
"No I have his son. I'll follow you." I say quickly. I run inside grab Eric and put him in the car. I slide in the drivers side and head to the hospital. Once there I grab Eric and run inside.
"Simon Cowell." I say to the lady at the front desk.
"Your going to have to wait until the doctor is done with him." she says back roughly.
I let out a heavy sigh and spin on my heels. Eric begins to cry for his Daddy.
"I know Eric I'm scared too." I say softly.
After about an hour I call David and Alesha telling them what happened and to please come down here. They agree and while I wait for them I approach the lady at the desk.
"Can I see Mr.Cowell yet?"
"Yes. He just woke up too." she said a little softer than last time.
She leads me to Simon's room and tell's me I can go in when I'm ready. I hold Eric a little closer to me and kiss his head before taking a deep breath and walking in. As I open the door there I see Simon examining his hands.
"Hey Si." I whisper.
His head shoots up and smile slowly spreads across his face.
"Hey Manda and Eric." he says.
He waves for us to come to him. I let Eric down and he runs to Simon yelling Daddy. Simon picks him up and sets him in his lap. He plants a kiss on Eric's head then looks at me. "Why are you crying?" He asked worried.
I walk over to him not caring about the tears running down my face. As soon as I'm beside him I connect our lips. We move in sync for a couple minutes and then pull away. "Si promise me you won't leave me." I say trying not to sob.
"I promise Babe." he said pecking my lips.
-------------------
I know super short but def worth it! What happened to Simon? Is he gonna die? How will his and Amanda's relationship go? Dont fret because you will find out soon - beautifullyurs
💙💙😘