Chapter 66

Amanda's POV

Simon walks me to my dressing room and right as I turn away to go in he grabs my hand to stop me. "See you behind stage." he smiles and then kisses my forehead and walks away. I smile like an idiot and walk into my room. My makeup artist and hair stylist are there waiting for me with smiles.

"Hey guys! So, I want something beautiful." I say, happily.

"We are looking at it." the stylist says.

"Sure, but lets go with makeup anyway." I laugh at my makeup artist Christian.

"Alright here we go." he says and he begins doing my makeup.

~one hour later~

After everything is finished and I'm dressed, i'm left alone to wait for another hour. I sit down on my couch and then there's a knock at the door.

"Come in." I say loudly. Alesha comes through my door with a bright smile on her face and she looks so beautiful! I run at her and hug her tightly!
"You look so beautiful babe!" I yelp.

"Thanks Wifey!! You look amazing as well." she says and kisses my face.

"So, I was thinking we could go live on Instagram." I say excitedly.

"Okay, lets do it!" she jumps and I pull out my phone and start our live video. Immediately  we get millions of veiws and I get happy because people keep telling me how much they love me and Alesha. After about fifteen minutes Alesha has to leave so I sit in my makeup chair and stay on live.

"So, many comments. You guys are so amazing." I say with a smile. Soon all these ugly comments start coming in about how fat I am and how ugly and disgusting I look down at my hand and try not to cry while I'm live. I look up and a fan page named 'amandaholden.is.my.idol' starts defending me and then I remember that she's the one who post all those amazing things about me! I smile a bit but have to get off because I can't take it anymore. I throw my phone and then ball up in my makeup chair and start to cry. I hear a knock on my door but don't answer. I hear my door open and close and then that familiar British accent calls my name.

"Amanda what happened?" he asks and then his scent fills my nostrils as his body collides with mine. The smell of his cologne that is 'West Indian Extract of Limes by Geo F. Trumper' (I just googled a scent lol) and cigarette smoke. I cry in his arms and just hold on as tightly as I can.
"Talk to me Amanda." he whispers.

"I....Live Video.....Comments." I sob.

"What have I told you about those people?" he asks, looking into my eyes.
"Most of those asses have no life and are just jealous of your beauty." he says firmly.

"Simon, why do people hate me?" I whimper.

"Mandy, no one hates you." he say seriously and pulls me back into his chest. I listen to his heart beat and start to calm down a bit. I look up at him and his deep, dark, mesmerizing, brown eyes stare back at me and I want to kiss him but at the same time part of me is saying no. So, I don't, I just look at him and wait for his lips to move. He lets me go and starts to walk away. I get upset because I think he's gonna leave me but he goes and picks up my phone. He hands it to me and then pulls out his own phone. He puts his lips on my cheek and then takes a picture. I smile at his action and then he takes my hand and helps me out of my chair.
"Dance with me Amanda." he whispers. He turns on 'A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.' He puts my hands on his neck and then puts his own on my hips. As we dance and the song starts, flashbacks begin to run through my head from when we met until now. I smile up at him and he leans closer to me and grazes my lips.

"Simon." I whisper.

"Yeah?" he whispers back with his eyes closed.

"Not yet." I mumble. He lets out a sigh and pulls his face away from me. His eyes stay closed and his chest is rising up quickly.
"Are you okay?" I whisper, rubbing his chest.

"I just don't understand you." he sighs.

"What do you not understand about me?" I ask, confused.

"I thought you wanted me to kiss you." he states.

"Simon, believe me I do but I'm not ready yet. You were gone for a year and you just came back this morning." I whisper.

"Are you gonna use that as an excuse for everything?" he asks, annoyed now.

"Excuse me?" I ask, now pissed.

"Everything that's happened today you have blamed on me." he yelps and lets me go.

"Have you ever thought that maybe everything that has happened today is your fault!" I raise my voice.

"Or maybe! You have problems and are looking for someone to blame them on! I'm not the reason you starve yourself like you live in a third world country and then cut yourself for attention." he yells in my face.

I feel that stab me right in the stomach and I feel the tears start to form. "Fuck you Simon Cowell! Fuck. You." I scream and storm out of my dressing room.

David's POV

As I come out of my dressing room with Alesha, Amanda storms past us and it looks like she's been crying or is crying. Alesha and I look at each other and then follow Amanda. Once she stops behind the stage she reaches her hands to her face to wipe away tears.

"Babe, what happened?" Alesha asked Amanda.

"She acts like a child." Simon said with venom dripping from his lips. Amanda turns around with her face red and she looks really angry. She walks over to Simon and gets in his face.

"She didn't ask you." she says through gritted teeth.

"What you don't want everyone to know that you CUT for attention when you don't get your way." he says and says it very loudly. Tears start running down her cheeks and she looks over at Alesha and I and then back at Simon. She draws her hand back and slaps him hard. Everyone including Simon freezes and waits for her to make her next move. Her body is shaking and she's crying uncontrollably.

"I QUIT!" She screams in his face and then storms off to leave.

Simon's POV

"I QUIT!" Amanda screams at me. She storms off and I just stand there in shock. I can't believe this is happening. What have I done to her. I'm such an asshole. I notice everyones staring at me so I yell "THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE! BACK TO WORK!"

I then look at Alesha and David who just look at me in awe. I can't let her leave she has got to stay. "Stall." I say quickly and then take off running to where Amanda went.