Chapter 61

Alesha's POV
I walk away from Amanda feeling like I just got stabbed in the stomach. All I ever am is there for her and all she does is snap at me and make me feel like shit. I walk outside and I hear someone coming behind me. "Please go away. I don't want to talk to you David."
"Well, I guess it's a good thing I'm not David then." I hear a familiar, soft, and British accent say. I spin around and there in front of me stands the man himself, Simon Cowell. He always seems to be there when I need someone. Always has had my back and never seems to care who knows even if it's Amanda.
"What's wrong Alesha?" He asks, grabbing my hand.
"Amanda." I whisper and look down at the ground.
"What? Why?" He asks.
"She's always being an ass. I'm always there for her and she's always stabbing me in return. Yelling at me or just putting me down." I say.
"That's because this is how she's coping and she's trying to build a wall." He says and then I hurt even more because he's taking her side.
"Whatever." I mumble.
"Excuse me?" He says kinda stern.
"Just go away." I say and turn away from him. After standing at my car for a few minutes David comes out with concern on his face.
"Hey Babe." He says.
I instantly get pissed off and just don't answer him.
"Alesha." He says and puts his hand on my shoulder.
"Leave me alone." I say and shrug his hand off my shoulder.
"What's your problem?" He chuckles and leans against my car.
"Why do you car?" I mumble.
"Because your my wife and I love you." He says, crossing his arms and looking at me strangely.
"Amanda is just being a bitch. I'll be fine." I say and look over at him.
"Can you blame her?" He asks.
"What?" I ask in disbelief.
"Alesha, she just lost her kid." He says.
"She seems to be doing pretty damn well." I say.
"Really? You would be the same way if it was your kid." He whispers.
"But guess what I won't ever have a kid." I say madly.
"What?" He asks.
"When I'm with a man who never wants to try! That or your broken! What you can't give your part or is it that your just to much of a puss to do it!" I yell.
"Alesha...." he whispers and looks down.
"I'm glad we don't have a kid anyway because you would be one bad and fucked up father." I say and get in my car. He just drops his arms and walks back inside. I speed off to our house and run into the house. I start to pack my bag and once I'm done I walk back out to the car and throw my bag in. I then start to drive and just keep driving with no main place to go.
-2 hours later-
It's been a solid two hours of driving and I have no idea where I'm at but I see a bar so I walk in and it's kinda sketchy but I still sit down on a stool. I order a beer and the bartender seems pretty nice.
-3 beers later-
"Rough day?" The bartender ask.
"It's been a bitch." I chuckle.
"Well, how about after I'm done here we go find somewhere to eat." He says smoothly.
"Okay. That would be cool. Let me walk to my car to get a different pair of shoes cause these heels suck ass." I laugh and get up to grab my flats. I slowly walk out to my car and as I go to put my key in the door I feel a hand cover my mouth.
"Scream and I'll shoot you." A man's husky voice says. I nod my head and he lets go of my mouth. I turn around and to my surprise it's the bartender.
"What the fuck." I say and slap him.
"Your coming with me." He says and grabs my wrist tightly. I'm actually very frightened. He pulls me to a car and throws me in. I freeze and just sit still. He gets in and pulls a gun on me. He hides under one arm and starts driving.
"Where are we going?" I ask.
"Shut up!" He yelps and he pulls into a hotel. He puts the gun on the waist band of his pants and then gets out and gets me out with him. He pulls me along. Once we get a room we go up and once at the door he pushes me in and I fall to the floor. I whimper and he then pulls me up and kisses me roughly. I try to keep up so he won't hurt me.
"Get on the bed." He says firmly and I slowly lay down and he crawls on top with an evil grin. I feel something sharp on my thigh and look down to see a knife. "One sound and I cut." He says and then kisses my neck. He holds on of my wrists down with his hand and it really hurts. I start to cry and he looks and me and anger crosses his face. He slaps my face hard and I go into shock. I hold my cheek and then he goes back to what he's doing. I feel him pull at my pants and then his own. When I feel him at my entrance I scream, "NO! NO DON'T!"
He growls and when he looks at me his eyes look black. His stare would scare even the most fearless man alive. He then punches me and then continues until everything goes black.