Chapter 53

THIS TOP VIDEO IS AMAZING AND DAVID IS SUCH A GOOF BALL!!! GOTTA LOVE HIM!!!

Alesha's POV
1 Weeks Later
David still is sitting by my side and hasn't left once. He keeps telling me all these stories and all the things he wants us to do together.
2 Weeks Later
"There was this one time when you poured water over my head and at first I was extremely pissed off at you and then I laughed because I heard your laugh. It just lit me up. I was in love and I still am." He says, grabbing my hand and kissing it softly. I want to smile but can't because it just won't work. I want to jump out of this bed and kiss that man but it's just not happening.
3 Weeks Later
"When I said 'I Do' those words meant everything to me. When you said them back, I melted and we became one with each other. It was almost as if I had just fallen into a dream, making everything I ever wanted to happen."
4 Weeks Later

My eye's flutter open and David is in the same spot he's been in for God knows how long. His head is laying on my stomach and his facial hair has grown a bit. I smile and run my small fingers through his thick, black hair. I let my mind wonder off to when I heard him talking to me. How he used to not even like me and now he loves me. Telling me all the great things and all the not so great things. I remember all of it. I can tell he's tired and I know he hasn't been in the bed because everything is the same as last time I seen it. I slowly sit up and pull his body onto the bed. First, his top half and then his bottom half. I lay back into the bed and just look at his sleeping face. I rub his scraggly face and he starts to wake up. When his eyes open he at first doesn't realize I'm awake so I just wait.
"Good Morning David." I whisper.
"Good Morning Alesha." He says, still not paying attention and then he freezes. "ALESHA!!!" He says excited. He pulls me closer and hugs me tightly! "Your awake." He whimpers.
I sniffle and nod my head and then look at his eyes. Right when we are about to kiss my stomach growls really loudly. I start to giggle and David let's out a slight chuckle. He lays back and groans, then getting up and picking me up with him. He runs to the kitchen with me in his arms. Setting me on the counter, he slides to the refrigerator and grabs some milk and pours me a glass and then goes to the cupboard for a banana and oatmeal. He cooks the oatmeal and slices the banana to put in it. Once he's done he hands me the bowl and I scarf it down.
"How long was I out for?" I ask with a banana in my mouth.
"Four Weeks." He sighs and looks down.
"David." I sigh and pull him in front of me. "I know you were. Beside me the whole time. Listening to all the stories you told. I loved them." I whisper and he laughs.
"I was trying to do something."
"Well, you did." I chuckle.
"Alesha, I don't know what I would do if I had lost you." He starts to cry. I lift his chin and immediately kiss his lips softly.
"I'm right here and I'm not leaving you. I promise." I whisper and kiss his lips again but harsher. He pulls my legs around him and carries me to our room. Once there he lays me on the bed and I pull him down beside me. He pulls away and looks in my eyes. It almost as if he was burning holes into me. He finally opens his mouth.
"I missed you so much babe." He whispers.
"I missed you too David." I whisper back and then cuddle into his chest. Soon, both of us falling asleep in each other's arms.

------------------

HAD TO USE THIS FOR ALEHSA!!! Both of them are so great and one day I hope to meet them!!!