Chapter 50

Amanda's POV
I wake up with a massive headache and an aching body. I slowly, turn over to see Simon looking at me with a smile and twinkle in his eyes. He sees the way I'm moving and he pulls me a bit closer and starts rubbing my arms.
"Sorry Love, I didn't think about how sore you would be." He whispers and continues rubbing down to my hands.
"I think we did something last night that we have not done in a long time." I giggle and pull his face closer to mine. "I love you Simon."
"I love you too Amanda." He says, pecking my nose. "So, what do you want to do as the first day of my wife?" He asks kinda happy.
"Not get hurt and just kiss you all day." I smirk.
"I can do that." He smiles before bringing his lips back to mine. We kiss for a couple more minutes and then realize we have to go get the kids.
"How about I get the kids and you stay here and chill for a bit." Simon whispers and kisses my cheek.
"Okay." I mumble and lay back down in bed. Once Simon is gone I pull myself out of bed and go to the shower. I wash my hair and body and then get out and dry off. I dress myself, do my makeup, and hair and then walk down to the kitchen to start breakfast for when everyone gets back.
I grab eggs, bacon, biscuits, lettuce, and tomatoes. I cook the eggs, bacon, and biscuits. Then I chop the tomatoes and pull some of the lettuce apart. I set the table and then put food on everyone's plate. While I'm getting drinks I hear the front door open and then shut.
"Amanda, we are home." I hear Simon yell.
"I'm in the kitchen." I yell back.
" Mmm, what smells good baby?" Simon ask, wrapping his arms around my waist, from behind.
"Breakfast, you want some?" I chuckle.
"Oh yeah Momma." He growls in my ear and lays a kiss on my neck. I giggle again and then see Eric rush into the kitchen.
"MOMMY!" He screams, and runs at me as fast as his little legs will take him.
"Hey honey!" I say excitedly, picking him up and spinning him around. "Where's sissy?"
"She's asleep." He says, pointing towards where here room would be.
"Okay. You wanna go wake her up for me and Daddy can bring her downstairs?" I ask with a smile. He nods his head quickly and slides out of my arms to run up stairs.
"You remember when I said you would make an amazing mother one day?" Simon asks, holding my hips and looking me in the eyes.
"Yes." I smile.
"Well, I was wrong." He says, looking down at his shoes. " Your more than amazing. Any child would be lucky to call you their mother." He smiles and pecks my lips.
"Thanks Si." I smile. " Okay you gotta go get baby girl." I say and as he walks away he smacks my butt hard. I yelp and he wolf whistles back at me.
I put food on all the plates and then Simon comes to me with A.J. In his arms.
"Hey, baby girl. Did you sleep well?" I ask her as she rubs her eyes. She just huffs and puts her tiny hands on my face.
" Momma." She sighs and the lays her forehead down on my shoulder. I laugh and sit her in her high chair while Eric, Simon and I sit at the table. We all begin to eat and I look around with a smile.
"My family." I whisper and eat my breakfast in a comfortable silence.