Chapter 13

Amanda's POV

After leaving Alesha's place Simon, Eric, and I ride to the playground before the show. We pull in and Simon immediately takes Eric out and goes over to the swing set. I get out and sit on the hood of the car watching them. I laugh at them playing together and how Simon is talking and laughing with Eric. 

"Amanda?" I hear a voice behind me say.

I turn around to see someone I don't know or at least don't remember. 

"Amanda it's me Timothy.....From High School and College." He says slowly but happily.

Realization hits me and I get kinda happy but then remember all the fights we had and how we left on bad terms. "Hey Tim, how are you?" 

"I'm great. I didn't know you were still around here. H-How are you doing?" he asks excitedly.

"I'm....I'm doing good." I said softly. I see Simon walking towards me and I smile when I feel his arm wrap around me and Eric say my name. "Hey baby." He says huskily and kisses my lips.

"Simon Cowell?" Tim asks with a strange face.

"Yes, and you are?" He asks shaking the guys hand.

"I'm Timothy. I can't believe I'm meeting you," He replies back.

"Tim and I went to high school and college together." I say grabbing Simon's hand that's on my stomach.

"Ah well Tim nice to meet you. You already know Amanda and this is our son Eric" He says proudly.

"Oh he's Amanda's? I thought he was Lauren's." He says stupidly.

"He's Amanda's." Simon says and I look at him with a strange face.

"Well doesn't look like Amanda knows that." Tim says chuckling.

"Tim maybe you should go." I say softly.

"What else is there that you don't know? Is really serious like that kid?" He says pushing for answers. 

"Uh Amanda I think it's time to go. Eric seems a little tired and Tim seems a little nosey." Simon says loudly.

"Woah Man do you have a problem?" Tim says getting closer to Simon.

"Man no I just want to leave." Simon says softly.

"Really? Cause it sounds to me like you got an issue." Tim says right in Simon's face.

"Dude back off now." Simon says with gritted teeth.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He says in a low voice.

"Amanda, put Eric in the car now." Simon says angrily.

I quickly put Eric in the car and roll down a window so I can talk to him and watch over him. 

"You think it's okay to act like a prick in front of my family?" Simon asked Tim.

"I don't know you seem to have started it." Tim replies.

I tune them out for 1 minutes to talk to Eric and when I turn back around Tim's on top of Simon beating the shit out of him. I quickly grab Tim's shirt and pull him back quickly and once I do Tim throws a punch at me. I block it and get really angry and then throw and punch right at his jaw. He stumbles back and then looks up.

"You son of a bitch." he says before running at me and punching me in the gut. I fall to my knees and look up at him. He looks me in the eyes and I punch him where it hurts. He gets on his knees holding himself and I take my chance. I quickly get up and knock him out. I look over at Simon who is still on the ground in awe at what just happened. He's cut up and his face and bleeding on the side of his head and everywhere else. I quickly walk to his side and help him up. I walk him to the car and put him in the passengers side. I get in the drivers side and drive to his house. By the time we get there Eric is asleep so I have Simon wait in the bathroom while I lay Eric in his crib. Once Eric is laid down i walk back into the bathroom and Simon is sitting on the counter waiting for me.

I grab the stuff to clean Simon up with and I first it's silence while I clean the small cuts but once I get to the big cut on the side of his head I give him a towel to bite down on. Once done I cover it up and he mumbles something under his breath. 

"What's wrong Si?" I ask, softly rubbing his arm.

"Nothing Amanda." He says quickly and pushes my hand away. I nod my head and go to my room since its almost time to leave for our last day of auditions. I get dressed in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt with a leather jacket over it. I call the babysitter and she's over with in 5 minutes. I run upstairs and Simon is slipping on one of his typical black t-shirts. Once he's done he turns to me, nods his head and walks out the door. I follow close behind and we get in the car and drive to the studio in utter silence. Once inside I can't handle the silence anymore so I grab his hand and pull him to my dressing room.

"Si what's wrong?" I ask quietly, still holding his hand.

"Nothing, I just am kinda out of it with everything that's happened. Plus the layers of stress." He says sighing.

A sly grin spreads across my face and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him softly. I play with his hair on the back of his head and pull away. "How about I help you with some of that stress." I whisper in his ear.

He nods his head and we continue until 5 minutes before the show has to start.