Chapter 43

Amanda's POV

"I wish I was dead." I mumble with tears falling.

David turns me around and looks at me. Now it's his turn to cry. "Amanda Holden don't you ever say that!" He says sternly.

"Simon and I are struggling so much and we can't do this anymore." I say beginning to lose strength in my legs.

"You can do this. Both of you can." He says holding my hands.

"No! Simon got stabbed in the side and it may have hit a main artery!" I yell with tears brimming my eyes.

Shock shows on his face and he pulls me into his chest and rocks back and forth. "I don't want him to leave me. His kids need him. I need him." I sob emphasizing the 'I'. 

"Okay love, let's get you changed and then go to the hospital." He says putting one hand on my face. I nod and begin to pull off my shirt but feel to weak to even lift my arms.

"May I?" David asked softly with pleading eyes.

I nod my head and he pulls my shirt above my head and changes my shorts. He then slips my jacket on me and we leave for the hospital. Once there David's phone begins to ring right before we go into Simon's room. I leave him and walk into the room where Simon is at. The sight just makes me break down into bits. I take a seat beside him and grab his hand kissing it.

"Simon, I love you." I whisper. I feel his thumb move back and forth on the top of my hands.

"I love you too babe." He says with a raspy voice.

David's POV

My phone begins to ring and I wave Amanda to go ahead and see Simon. 

"Hello." I say tiredly.

"Baby, where are you?" I hear Alesha say on the other end.

"I'm at the hospital. Amanda and Simon have went through hell tonight." I say rubbing my eyes.

"You do realize it's 7am." She says softly.

"No, I've gone since like 11pm. I'm exhausted Alesha." I say.

"Come home and rest." She says.

"Okay let me let Amanda and Simon know." I reply.

"Okay. I'll see you in a few. I love you forever." She says and then hangs up the phone.

I walk into Simon's room and Amanda is laying beside him, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks and Simon is caressing her cheek.

"Hey, Si." I say touching his side. He winces in pain and I quickly move my hand away. "Sorry Man." He pulls his blanket away and he lays shirtless his whole waist wrapped with one side drenched in blood.

"Damn it! I have to call a nurse to re-wrap it." He says through gritted teeth.

"What the fuck happened?" I ask.

"Someone knocked on the door and I opened it. A man started fighting me and I had him on the ground but then he stabbed me and slowly walked away." He says scratching his head. He calls a nurse and Amanda and I walk out of the room while he gets changed.

"Hey Amanda, listen I need to get out of here and back to Alesha. My body is worn." I say rubbing my eyes.

"Okay I'll see you and Alesha later." She says before kissing my cheek.

-After D get's home-

I walk in the door and am met by Alesha. 

"Hey Love." I say kissing her cheek.

"Hey Baby." She says pecking my lips. She looks me in the eyes and grabs my hand leading me to our bedroom. 

"You need to sleep for a bit." She says rubbing circles on my cheek. I smile slightly and kiss her beautiful lips.

"Only if you stay with me." I say holding her hand.

"Fine." She says rolling her eyes.

"Yahoo!" I say and pull her into the bed with me and soon enough I go to sleep with my beautiful wife.