Chapter 5

Amanda's POV

Kissing Simon I think is the best choice I've ever made. I pull away from him and look into his eyes waiting for an answer. 

"Wow." He said looking at me with his chocolate brown eyes. 

"Simon, I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done...." I begin while standing up in front of him. I'm interrupted by a pair of lips smashing against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist. Pushing me back against a wall he pins my arms above my head not stopping. "Si." I say trying to get his attention.

He doesn't react so I say again "Simon."

He looks at me and realeses my hands from above me.  "I'm sorry Amanda." He says looking down at the floor.

"Don't be I'm just not ready for that and we are not dating or anything. So, it would be a little weird." I say giggling.

"Well I did want to ask you something." He said softly.

"What's that?" I say looking up at him.

"Amanda Holden will you be my girlfriend?" He says looking me in the eyes.

I laugh at the way he does it but nod my head yes. Thats a question I've been waiting for. I look at my phone and it's almost midnight. "I'm gonna head to bed Si." I say yawning.

"Okay I'll be there in a second after I check on Eric." He says in reply.

I nod my head then walk to my room yawning and rubbing my face. I change into some pajama shorts and a thin t-shirt. I turn off the main light and walk over to the bed laying down and covering myself. A few minutes later I feel an arm wrap around me and I jump a little.

"It's okay love. It's just me." I hear Simon's voice say. I turn over looking up at his face and smiling.  I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arm around him. Listening to his heart and breathing soothes my and I fall fast asleep.

-5 HOURS LATER-

  I wake to a cry from another room. I look around and notice Simon isn't there. I call his name and he walks in with a crying Eric. "Bring him to me Si." I say reaching my arms out.

He walks over to me and carefully hands me Eric. "Shh Manda's got you now." I whisper in his ear. After a few moments he quietens down and falls asleep in my arms.

"How do you do that?" Simon asked looking at me in amazement.

"It's a motherly instinct. Sometimes you just have to be patient and just whispering sweet things in his ear seems to help him." I say smiling.

"Or he just likes you better than me." He says crawling back onto the bed.

"No your his Father. I'm just a women who he just so happens to like." I say laughing.

"Well that may be but I like you more." Simon says leaning over and kissing me.

"Your not in competition with a 2 year old." I say winking at him. I slowly lay Eric down who won't let me go. I lay beside him and cover him up with some blankets. Simon lays on the other side of Eric. He reaches his arm across both of us and falls asleep quickly. 
I study his face closely. He looks less stressful and younger. I smile at the sight and close my eyes hoping for some sleep.
-9 HOURS LATER-
I wake up to Eric who is pulling at the blanket. I look over at him and smile.
"Hey Eric are you hungry?" I whisper.
He nods his head so I take him down stairs and turn on cartoons while I go make some breakfast. I make some eggs and bacon and then start on the pancakes. As I make the last one I grab a small plate for Eric and a plate for myself. We sit down eating our breakfast Eric gets syrup all over his hands and face.
"Manda!" he yells pointing at me with his sticky hands. I chuckle and take him from the table. I grab a wet cloth at clean him up. Once I'm done I let him go play while I do dishes.
"Hey beautiful." I hear Simon's voice say and a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Good Morning handsome." I say turning around wrapping my arms around his neck. I peck his lips and make him the rest of the food I cooked. I wash the rest of the dishes then go play with Eric. After about 20 minutes Simon walks into the room and I decide to go change. I put on some whitewash skinny jeans and a solid black shirt. I throw my hair up into a bun. I put on a little makeup and walk back down stairs. I come off the stairs and see Simon passed out in the floor.
-----------------
HELLO! CLIFF HANGER! THE CHAPTER WAS KINDA IFFY NOT MY BEST BUT I'M WORKING ON IT.