Chapter 4

Simon's POV

I hear a scream and my head immediately shoots up looking at Amanda's dressing room door. I run to her door and swing it open. I see Dennis punch Amanda in the face and I lose it.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell spinning him around and swinging at him but missing. He takes a swing and hits me right on the lip and jaw. I feel blood start trickling down my chin. I take the strength in me and put it behind the next punch. I punch him so hard he falls to the floor passed out. I quickly call security and then run over to Amanda slowly kneeling beside her. I lift her body and put her in my lap. Her face is red from the hits and there will be a bruise from the punch for sure. She slowly opens  her eyes and her hand instantly goes up to her face.  She groans slightly from pain and sits up slowly.  "Simon where did he go?" She says looking at me worried.

I point over to where security is picking him up off the ground. She looks back at me and realizes the blood on my mouth. She slowly reaches up and wipes it away. I smile at her and take her to her bathroom and shutting the door behind me. She leans against the counter and looks at me with her brown eyes. I grab a wet cloth and slowly dab at her cuts. She flinches when I touch the side of her mouth.

"I'm sorry Amanda. I've just got to clean it." I say holding one of her hands.

"Si thank you." She says softly.

"No need I would do this anyday for you. It's what best friends do for each other." I say softly.

"What exactly is it that you did?" She asks giggling.

"Beat the shit out of him."  I say chuckling.

She reaches one hand up to my face and looks into my eyes smiling. I slowly lean down towards her my forehead meeting hers. "I don't know if this is right." I say softly.

"I'm not sure either but it's worth a try." She says her breathing unsteady.

I slip my hand on her face and right before our lips connect there's a knock at the door. I sigh heavily and then let out a laugh. I turn around and open the door to reveal the producer and a security guard. "Simon and Amanda."  Jonathan nods at both of us.

"Hey Jon." I say reaching out and shaking his hand. 

"Well I came to check on Amanda to see how she is." He says slowly. "I also came to say Dennis is no longer aloud in the studio or anywhere near you when your with any of the judges." He says firmly.

"Thanks Jon. I'm sorry I didn't know he would ever show up again. I mean we have been apart for awhile." She says softly.

"Anytime Amanda. Just be careful and stay safe." He says before turning around and walking away with the security guard.

Amanda walks out of the bathroom and into the dressing room grabbing her items. "Where are you going?" I ask looking  at her curiously.

"Well we were supposed to be home an hour ago. I'm sure David and Alesha would like to go home sometime." She says giggling.

"Okay fine I'll take you home seems how your car is in the shop." I say smiling.

"I drove here. It's not in the shop." She says laughing.

"Well I'm driving you home anyway." I say grabbing her hand.
She looks up at me and smiles brightly before hugging me tightly.
"Let's see if David scares you tonight." I said.
She laughs and we get in the car driving to her house. Once we pull into her driveway I see a body run to the door. I tap on Amanda. "Hey David might try to scare you." I whisper in her ear.
"I know I seen him move behind the door." She whispers back.
Amanda's POV
We walk inside and Simon goes first and then I walk in. Once I do David jumps out attempting to scare me. I look at him like he had gone crazy.

"Dang it!" he says looking at the floor.
I burst out in laughter at his expression. "Well I win you lose." I say happily.
"Yes, but that doesn't stop me from doing this." he say confidently walking over to Alesha. He connects his lips to Alesha's for a moment and pulls away quickly walking out the door and to his car. Alesha looks at me her face flushed and she hugs me before leaving.
I spin around looking at a surprised Simon. Hearing a cry I walk to where it's at and see Eric is in one of the guest rooms crying in the dark.

I walk over to him and pick him up slowly while talking to him. "Manda." He whispers wrapping his arms around my neck. He lays his head down and after about 20 minutes of me walking and singing to him he falls back asleep. I lay him down on the bed and lay pillows around him. I then cover him up and walk into the living room where Simon is sitting with his eyes closed. I sit carefully beside him.

"Is he asleep?" Simon mumbled.

"Yes." I sigh softly.

"So I can do this." He says picking me up into his lap.

I giggle at his action. "Well I still have a prize that I won." 

"Oh yeah well why don't you get it?" Simon asked looking at me lustfully.

I put my hands on both sides of his cheeks and connect our lips.