Chapter 42

Simon's POV

As I lay in the floor and hear Amanda screaming my name and for help I begin to cry. I hold as much pressure as I can on my side and reach for Amanda's phone dialing 911 again.

"911 what's your Emergency?" The lady ask.

"I've already called 10 minutes ago. I've been stabbed and my fiance is getting raped." I cry.

"Sir, is there anyway you can move?" She asks.

"N-No." I say wincing in pain.

"Okay. I found where there has already been a call. The Police are in route to help you." She says.

"Okay, please hurry. I'm gonna pass out from blood loss and my fiance is screaming my name and for help." I say crying.

"Okay, Sir calm down it won't help you stay awake." She says soothingly.

All of the sudden, I hear a gun shot and I scream Amanda's name. "Sir, what has happened." 

"I heard a gun shot and nobodies coming out! I-I'm trying to go to the door." I say beginning to crawl slowly, leaving a blood trail.

"Sir, don't move it's not safe." She says frantic and then I hear Police cars.

"I have to see if she's okay." I say still crawling. I hear footsteps run inside and I look over to see 8 different police barge in. One attends to me and the others barge into mine and Amanda's room.

"Put the gun down!" One of the officers yell as he draws his own gun. I hear multiple gunshots before one last final one. Five officers are down that I can see and then I hear an officer say they need seven buses. 

"Where's my fiance?" I ask the officer beside me.

"She's fine. One of our guys are with her." He says.

"God this shit really hurts." I say getting dizzy.

"Sir, maybe you should lay down." The man says. Soon enough everything goes black and I can't feel anything.

David's POV

 I'm on the couch with Alesha in my arms asleep, our bodies covered with a blanket. She's facing me and she has one hand on my chest and the other tucked under herself. I study her face quietly. A scar right under her jaw line from an old dancing accident and light bags under her eyes from exhaustion. She looks so peaceful without a worry in the world. I hear a phone going off and judging by the sound it's mine. I pick up the phone and I recognize the voice as Amanda's.

"David." She says.

"Yes darling what's wrong?" I ask slightly sitting up.

"Simon is in the hospital and I'm at the police station." She says softly.

"What's going on?" I ask sitting up even more and grabbing my boxers from the floor.

"I can't really discuss it right now." She says and I can hear the sob she's holding in her throat.

"Okay I'm coming." I say pulling on my pants and white undershirt. I hang up and grab a pen and paper to write Alesha a note letting her know where I went.

I jump into my car and drive to the station to find Amanda and see what happened. Once at the station I walk in and see Amanda in a chair, balled up, with tears sliding down her cheeks. I quickly run over to her and bend down in front of her. That's when I quickly realize she has blood all over her hands, arms, and shirt. 

"Amanda, sweetheart. What happened?" I ask grabbing the sides of her arms.

"David." is all she gets out before attacking me with a hug and sobbing into my chest. "I tried to fight back but they were to strong. I screamed but nobody came." She cried out. I felt everything she said cut deep making me hurt that she was dealing with such pain but I didn't know what it was.

"What happened?" I ask once more but gently.

"They raped me David. He wouldn't stop and he hurt Simon." She cried out.

"Oh my God Amanda! I'm so sorry." I say rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head. I look over at a officer and ask if she can wash up and get some different clothes. He nods his head and hands me a t-shirt, jeans, and a jacket. I take Amanda to the bathroom and lock the door behind us. I turn on warm water and slide my arms under hers and put her hands under the water. 

"I wish I was dead." Amanda mumbled