Chapter 64

Amanda's POV
~Eric's 5th bday so about a year~

I wake up to Eric jumping on my bed and bouncing around. He's five today and he knows it.

"Mommy!" he yells and lands on top of me.

"Hey kiddo." I giggle and tickle his sides. He giggles and it makes me laugh with him. We both get up and I help him dress and then sit him down so he can watch cartoons. His favorite show right now and Pepe Pig. As Simon would say "It's short and to the point." I laugh at the though and then go back upstairs to change and do my makeup and hair. Once I finish I make breakfast for Eric and feed him. After he's done he goes back to his cartoon and I go to answer the door since there was a kncok. I open the door and am met by Alesha tackling me to the ground and David laughing.

"Hey Babe." she giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Hey wifey!" I laugh and push her off of me.

"So, after his party is BGT's first Auditions. Are you sure your ready for that?" She says.

"Yeah of course. Last year was miserable but the more I keep going the easier it gets to see him and not want to cry." I say, walking back to the kitchen.

"Well, just know we are here for you." David whispers and kisses my cheek.

"Thanks guys but, I'll be completly fine! Don't worry I promise." I say and begin baking Eric's cake.

-1 hour later-

Eric's party finally finishes and now I have to clean it all up. While I'm cleaning up the plates theres another knock at the door. I let out a growl because I don't want anyone else over I just want a bit of chill time. I open the door and there in front of me is the man I haven't spoken to in over a year. The man who left me and then sent divorce papers after two months. The man who made me cry almost everyday for the first five months he was gone. It was Simon Cowell. I let out a heavy sigh and then step out on the porch and close the door behind me.

"What do you want?" I ask sharply.

"Nice to see you too Amanda." he laughs.

"Simon, why are you here?" I whimper.

"I'm here to see my son." he says a bit rough.

"You mean the one you left with me over a year ago. Then never contacted or anything to see if he was okay." I say.

"This isn't about him. It's you! Your mad!" he starts rasing his voice.

"No! This is about the son you left with me! Never saying bye or kiss my ass! Never talking to him and seeing him until now!" I rasie my voice just as loud.

"Amanda! I couldn't!!" he yells.

"And whys that?" I ask, lowly.
"Because I was afraid that if I came back that he would get hurt. And also you. " he whispers.
"I'm not falling for that sob story of yours Simon Phillip Cowell." I said through gritted teeth.
"I don't care if you believe me or not but I want to see my son! You can't say I can't because I have every right!" He yells even louder!
"Whatever." I whisper and open the door so he can go in. He brushes past me and then I shut the door and sit on the steps.
Simon's POV
I walk inside and there's my boy. He's grown so much. He's so handsome and looks like me. "Hey Eric." I say with a smile.
"Mommy!" He screams. Amanda comes bursting into the house and rushes to his side.
"What's wrong baby?" She asks softly. He leans over and whispers in her ear and she smiles and nods her head. He gets up and runs to me and reaches his hands up, signaling for me to pick him up. I reach down and pick him up and hide my face in his cheek as I begin to cry.
"I love you Eric." I sob and he raises up and looking into my eyes.
"It's okay Daddy I still love you." He says and reaches up and wipes my faces.
"Of course you do." I smile.
"Are you and Mommy gonna kiss?" He asks with a grin.
"What? Why would we do that?" I ask strangely .
"Cause, when you come home you guys always kiss." He smirks.
"Yeah, no Mommy and Daddy won't kiss." I smile trying to get him to stop. "Why not play with some of your cars." I say.
"Okay!" He yelps and runs to his room. I look around and Amanda is gone and no where in my site. I start walking through the house and looking at some new pictures Amanda has put up.
There's one that catches my eye. It's of me and her.

I pick it up and on the back it says 'My lover and my everything

I pick it up and on the back it says 'My lover and my everything.' I smile at the picture and then bring it to my chest.
"That was such an amazing day for me." I hear a voice behind me say and I jump and then turn around, it's just Amanda.
"Why?" I ask, curiosity overtaking my mind.
"That day I knew for myself that I was in love and we also thought we were by ourselves in that picture so we went for a kiss but then the clicks happened. So, we both ended up laughing." She smiles.
"You remember that?" I ask.
" Why wouldn't I?" She asks.
"I don't know. Just that was so long ago." I whisper.
"Like I said, the most amazing day of my life." She whispers and then turns her back to walk away but I grab her wrist.
"I love you." I say, tears threatening to leave my eyes.
"I don't love you anymore." She replies.