Chapter 25

David's POV

I wake up and I'm soaked in sweat and breathing heavily. I sit up and notice it's still dark outside. I peel my shirt of my body and put it in the floor beside me. I lay back down but I'm still breathing really heavy. I sit up and let my face fall into me hands trying to breath. I decide to take a shower since that always calms my nerves. I grab a pair of boxers and a towel then walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I step in the steamy shower and let the water droplets run down my naked body. I hear a knock on the door and then Alesha's voice.

"I'm in the shower babe." I say loud enough so she can hear me.

I see the curtain open and her head pop in. "Are you okay David?" She asks softly.

"Ya just no sleep so I figured to take a shower." I reply back with only half the truth. Her head disappears for a second and then her whole body enters the shower. She slowly takes a step towards me and wraps her arms around me. I wrap my around her and kiss the top of her head.  She looks up at me with sorrowful eyes. 

"David, I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you found out about Timothy." She says and I see the tears slide out of her eyes. I reach up and wipe her face and then connect our lips, slowly moving mine in sync with hers. I pull away and kiss her forehead before removing myself from the shower and wrapping a towel around my body. I walk into the room, dry myself off, and slip on my boxers and then lay back down in our bed. After 10 more minutes Alesha comes out in one of my button ups. She walks beside me and swings one leg over me so she's sitting on my hips. That's when I realize she really only has my shirt on.

"Babe, where are your knickers?" I chuckle.

"In my dresser duh." She replies back with a duh face.

I sit up and kiss her so she will quit looking at me like i'm stupid. I slowly unbutton the shirt she has on and pull it off her small body. I lay her body down and kiss her neck and before I continue anywhere else I pull away and look her in the eyes. 

"Are you sure it's okay Alesha?" I ask thoughtfully.

"I'm sure. I promise." She replies back with her hands cupping my cheek.

Amanda's POV

I wake up with the sun in my eyes and an arm wrapped around Eric and I. Eric's just sitting playing with my hair waiting for me to wake up.

"Good Morning Baby Boy." I say looking down at Eric.

"Goo Morn Mommy." Eric says excitedly.

I laugh at how he says his words and then slide out of Simon's grasp. I grab Eric and we walk to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I pour him and I bowls of cereal and then put them at the table. We eat our cereal and then sit together and watch Spongebob on the couch. After about an hour I hear so ruckus in the kitchen but decide it's just Simon so I stay with Eric. After another 30 minutes Simon enters the room with jeans on but no shirt. He plops down on the couch beside me and wraps one of his arms around me.

"Good Morning Love." he said softly.

"Good Morning handsome man." I said rubbing the side of his face. "Your growing quite the beard." I said running my fingers through the side of his face.

"Yes, I think I'm gonna clean shave today." He said grabbing my hand.

"Awe babe don't I find it incredibly sexy." I say lowly.

He lets out and laugh and pecks my lips. "Okay I'll leave it for now but I'm gonna at least trim." He says.

"That's okay." I said kissing him. I tangle one of my hands in his hair but stop myself before we go to far.

"Maybe when Eric lays down for a nap." He says while winking.

"Fine." I pout. He pecks my lips one more time before getting up to go trim his face. I continue to play and hang out with Eric until nap time.