Filler Chapter

Simon's POV
-One Week After Leaving-
I've been with Cheryl only a week and it's still hell. I should have never left Amanda. She's probably crying and I can't be there to comfort her or hold her. I really hope she's okay.
Amanda's POV
I lay in my bed, just now waking up at Twelve in the afternoon. Alesha took Eric away from me for a bit because she said I was 'Not Fit' enough to take care of him. I got pissed off at first but understood and knew she was right.
I push myself out of my bed and go to the mirror. I look awful and can't even stop the tears. I look down and back up and there is Simon behind me. I turn around and go to hug him but go right through him.
"You know I'm not real." He states.
"I want you to be." I whisper.
"I know." He whispers.
"I love you Simon." I say looking at him.
"I love you too Mandy." He replies and then disappears. I begin to cry and then hear the doorbell. I walk downstairs and open the door and there in front of me is Simon. I reach out and touch him and he's real. I jump at him and wrap my legs around his body. He's sobbing into my shoulder while walking into the house, shutting the door behind him.
I slide and look at his now red face. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I needed to see you! I had to sneak away from Cheryle but I'm here now." He says quickly and I smile. I need him right now, like I've never needed anyone else. He pulls me back into him, one of his hands holding the back of my head while the other rubs up and down my back. I feel a happiness fill me up and I pull away from him and then clash our lips together.
Third Person POV
Amanda kisses Simon roughly only for him to pull away and look at her like she's stupid. She frowns and then goes to walk away but her waist is grabbed and she's spinned back around, lips crashing against hers. She responds back hungrily and let's her hands roam his body, as he does the same to her. They find their way up the stairs and into their bed, the love getting rougher by the second. They take each other's clothes off and Amanda looks down at Simon's friend. She reaches down and can feel him growing in her hand so she tightens her grip and he groans softly. She begins moving her hand slowly up and down and he reaches down putting a little pressure on her clit. Amanda bits her lip and picks up her pace. Right when Simon's about to release, she stops and brings her hand to his face. He growls and attacks her neck.
"You little tease." He growls in her ear and begins teasing her by rubbing himself at her entrance every so often. She's finally throbbing and begging him to please her. He laughs and reaches over in the bed side drawer to get a condem but Amanda stops him.
"No, I just want you." She says and he nods his head. He lines himself back up with her and slowly pushes in. She lets out a moan of pain and Simon waits for the okay to move. She looks up at him and nods so he begins to move faster and faster every minute. She starts screaming his name until both of them let go.
Amanda's POV
-after that-
I lay on Simon's chest breathing heavily and rubbing his chest.  His phone starts going off and to no one's surprise it was Cheryl.
"Hello." He says. I can make out what she's saying because he has his volume turned up.

"Hey Babe. When will you be home?" She asks.

"Give me a few hours. I'm working." He sighs, rubbing my bare arm softly.

"Okay fine." she says and hangs up in his ear.

"What was that about?" I whisper.

"Just Cheryl being stupid." he chuckles and turns so he's hovering back over me.

"Come back." I whisper. He doesn't answer, instead he just kisses me. I love what he's doing but pull him off of me. "Answer me." I say.

"Amanda, you know I can't." he groans.

"Why not." I ask, getting angry.

"You know why. I shouldn't have to explain myself to you." he yelps. I finally get pissed and push him away, getting up and walking to the bathroom. He follows behind me and tries to grab my hand but I won't let him. I stop in front of the shower and turn it on. "Amanda." he whispers.

"Go." I say.

"I know you don't want me to do that." he says.

"Yes I do! Get out!" I scream and then fall to the floor crying. He looks down at me and just stares. He finally sits beside me and pulls me into his lap. I begin hitting his chest but he doesn't let me go he just holds me tighter.

~5 months after Simon has left~

Amanda's POV

It's been five months of not seeing Simon or even seeing him. Five months since I've kissed him, touched him, smelt his scent, or even made him smile. He won't answer my calls or text. I don't think he wants me anymore, not that I could blame him. I'm to much for any man to handle and he left. I know he was protecting me but this is hard on Eric and I both. Eric is always asking for his dad and I wake up screaming from nightmares and no one's there for me. I just have to push my feelings aside for him. I can't love him anymore because he's never going to come back for me or Eric.

~Eric's 5th Bday~

"I don't love you anymore Simon!" I yelp as Simon grabs my hand.

"W-what?" he asks.

"You never came back or contacted anyone. I don't love you anymore. You divorced me." I whimper.

"I didn't want to Amanda!" he says.

"Then why did you!?!" I cry.

"Because Cheryl made me! She said if I didn't then I would never see you again and I couldn't bear the thought of never seeing you again." he says.

"Whatever Simon. I don't want you anymore and you need to accept that. Now if you'll excuse me I have auditions to tend to." I say boldly and leave him in the kitchen speechless with the picture in his hand.