Chapter 39

Alesha's POV

-2 MONTHS LATER-

I'm with Amanda putting on my wedding dress with a wide smile on face. She walks in front of me with the bride's maid dress on and spins. I laugh and she tilts her head and smiles.

"Give me a spin." She says grabbing my hand helping me spin around a bit. "Beautiful." she says excitedly. "Okay, I'm gonna check on David and make sure he's ready. Love you doll." She says happily. I nod and look in the mirror taking deep breaths and closing my eyes.

"You look beautiful." I hear a voice say. My eyes fly open and I see Simon in the mirror. "Sorry for the scare." He says softly.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask turning to look at him.

"Just wanted to check on you. I mean I am walking you down the aisle." He says.

"Ya I know." I say looking down at me feet.

"What's wrong?" He ask, making me look at him.

"I just wish my Dad could have seen this moment." I say, letting tears slide down my face.

He embraces me and kisses the top of my head until I stop crying.

David's POV

I'm fixing my tie when Amanda walks in with a grin as big as mine.

"Hey Mandy. What's up?" I ask poking her side.

"Hiya David and I'm great. Just checking on you to make sure your alright and ready?" She says happily.

"I'm good." I say fumbling with my tie and accidentally untying it.

"Let me." She says, slowly moving my hands away so she can do her own. "You know watching you with Alesha is like reading a love story. You two amaze me with the love you show and you are there for one another no matter what." She sighs.

"Yeah she's pretty amazing.." I say and then freeze. "What if she says no or we divorce?" I ask starting to shake.

"Now David don't think like that." She says grabbing my hands. "That won't ever happen." She says wrapping her small arms around me and pecking my cheek.

-1 hour later-

Alesha is walking down the aisle and she is so beautiful. She finally gets to me and I put my arm out and let her loop hers around mine. We finish the last few steps together and begin our wedding.

-skip vows and what not-

"You may kiss the bride." the priest says.

I slowly lean in and softly kiss her lips and she wraps her arms around my neck. We both break apart and laugh at each other before turning to the crowd that is clapping and cheering for us. We join hands and walk to the limo that Simon got for us to ride to the reception. Alesha slides in and then I after her. She's laughing and we kiss for a second. She pulls away leaving space between our mouths.

"We did it." She laughs with tears running down her face. She hides her face in my neck.

"Hey, what about the dress your gonna wear up here?" I ask rubbing her back.

"Oh watch this." she says while pulling the top of her dress.

"Woah Alesha I don't  think here is the time for that." I wink.

Her mouth gapes and she slaps my arm. "You asshole." She says laughing. She unclips parts of her dress and it reveals a mid thigh, white lace, dress. I feel my mouth drop open because I find her incredibly sexy. She reaches up and kisses my cheek making me come back to Earth.

"You look sexy." I say in a low growl.

"Thanks love." She says. I feel the limo stop and I grab her hand.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Let's do it." She says. I open the door and we walk inside. Everyone is clapping and cheering us on as we step on the dance floor. We begin to Salsa and nobody knows that we planned that. As we end Alesha has one leg wrapped around my waist and we are inches apart.

"Just kiss already." Someone yells. Everyone burst out in laughter and I peck her lips as a slow dance comes on. I slide my hand around Alesha's waist and we all dance.

Amanda's POV

As I watch David and Alesha dance I begin to think about the kids and wondering if they are okay. Simon's Mom is watching them for the week while Simon and I rest and have time for each other.

"Wanna dance?" Simon asked pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." I reply, taking his hand and following him to the floor. We assume position and he begins to talk.

"You don't have to worry about the kids." He says softly.

"I know it's just there. A.J. has been sick off and on and Eric has been so attached to me the last month. I don't want them getting hurt or anything." I say softly.

He stops in front of me and slides both hands on my face. "Babe, I promise they are fine and will be. Just take this week to relax and enjoy life outside of your kids." He said.

I nod and as we are about to finish the dance David slides in with me and Alesha slides in with Simon. I'm stealing your fiance they both said at the same time. 

As the night goes on we all party the night away and have fun together as if we had never had a problem in the world.