Out of One World and Into the...

Por CatBlack

Lux is a five year old orphan living on the streets, then one day out of the blue she finds herself in the Na... Mais

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: The End of One Life
Chapter 3:Welcome To The Akatsuki Now Try Not To Die
Chapter 4: A Jump In Time
Chapter 5: This Child is a Member of the Akatsuki?!
Chapter 6: First Day At School
Chapter 7: Welcome To the Team
Chapter 8: Party Time For Lux At Kakashi's Test!
Chapter 9: Mission To The Land Of Waves
Chapter 10 : Lux Uchiha Vs Zabuza Momochi
Chapter 11: Operation Whack Shack - Welcome to Hell Lux Style!
Chapter 12: The Reunion Of Team 7!
Chapter 13: Welcome To The Chunin Exams!
Chapter 14: The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15: The Chunin Exams Part 2!
Chapter 16: The Chunin Exams Part 3!
Chapter 17: The Chunin Exams Part 4
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 18: Goodbye Konoha
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 1:The Return of Lux
Chapter 2: The Return to Konoha
Chapter 3: Welcomed, Banished or Executed?
Chapter 4: Hello again!
Chapter 5: Reunion of team 7 or most of it
Chapter 6: The Village Hidden in the Sand
Chapter 7: Anbu Test, Pass or Fail?!
Chapter 8: Where's Lux?!
Chapter 9: Lux Awakens, Kidnappers Revealed!
Chapter 10: The Akatsuki Get Answers!
Chapter 11: Lilith Arrives in the Leaf!
Chapter 12: Team 7 Meets Akatsuki Lux!
Chapter 13: Just My Luck, Another World!
Chapter 14: Kenpachi Wants to What?!?!
Chapter 15: The Captain's Meeting!
Chapter 16: A Jump in Time!
Chapter 17: A Date With Who?!?!?!
Chapter 18: The Man Never Gives Up!
Chapter 19: Ryoka in the SeiReiTei and Aizen Dead!
Chapter 20: Lux Meets The Espada!
Chapter 21: What Do I Do Now?
Chapter 22: A Sleepless Night
Chapter 23: The Game Begins!
Chapter 24: The Great Escape!
Chaper 25: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 26: Opps, I did what?
Chapter 27: Oh hell...
Chapter 28: Home again
Chapter 29: Following the Path
Chapter 30: The Land of Ice and Snow
Chapter 31: Awaken
AUTHORS NOTE!
Daughter of the Dragon
Chapter 1: Happy Birthday Valora
Chapter 2: You're What?!
Chapter 3: Welcome Aboard!
Chapter 4: Smoke Invades!
Chapter 5: Hello Navy!
Chapter 6: Island Life
Chapter 7: The Demon-ess of the Sea!
Chapter 8: The Path Splits Once More!
Chapter 9: Hello Kakashi
Chapter 10: Unexpected Arrival!

Chapter 2:Welcome to the new world

17.7K 564 157
Por CatBlack

Firstly I DO NOT OWN NARUTO I OWN THE PEOPLE I MADE UP AND THE PLOT NOT IN THE ORGINAL STORY LINE!!!

Secondly I would like to say to those who are reading my story thank you ^_^

AND until I get a total of 5 votes or 5 comments on this story I will NOT put up the next chapter sry guys but I gotta get some feed back to see if this story is worth my time ^_^

now onto chapter 2!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Chirp, chirp'

'Chirp, chirp'

"Is that birds chirping?" I asked myself.

Slowly I opened my eyes and what I saw shocked me, I was on my back laying on soft grass and above me was the bright green of trees and the blue sky.

"Trees? there aren't any trees in the city" I said to myself out loud.

Sitting up I took a good look around me and all around me was trees, trees and more trees. Never before I had seen so many trees, all I knew was that I wasn't in the city anymore which also means i have no idea where I am.

Standing up I  picked up my backpack and book that was laying on the ground near me and decided to have a look around so see if I can find any land marks or signs that could tell me where I am and which direction was home.

After I had walked for awhile I had heard the sound of running water, turning I ran towards where I heard the sound of water. Bursting through some bushes I came upon a stream.....and two scary looking men in black cloaks with red clouds on them, with my strange ability's I could see peoples aura and theirs was pure black.

I took a step back and stepped right on a twig I stood stock still as the two men turned around and looked directly at me, one of them two men was blue with a fish like look to him and a rather large sword on his back. The other had blood red eyes with coma like shapes in them, with long jet black hair and a dark look in his eyes.

Turning around I ran as fast as I could, in a flash the blue man stood in front of me with a big grin on his face.

"Where do you think your going girly" He smiled showing his razor sharp teeth.

"Stay away from me" I took three steps back, creating spaces between me and the fish like man.

"Afraid we cant do that kid, you saw us and we cant have anyone whose seen us walking around alive" He said with a smirk and took a step forward as he reached for his sword.

He took his sword off his back and pointed it right at me and took another step forward raising his sword in the air readying it to strike me down. At this point as was scared for my life for the first time, I felt my hands tingle and something was telling me to raise my hand at the blue man. It was like my body moved of its own accord as I saw my arm move up in front of me.

"I said stay away from me!" I felt a strange sensation in my hands and an unseen force pushed the blue fish man back a good fifty feet away, as he flew back he had a look of shock on his face.

Once the blue fish man hit the ground I turned to run but stopped when I almost ran into the other man, the man with the dark look in his blood red eyes. Eyes that were the same color as my own, the only difference between us was his hair was black while mine was pure white.

"Stay away from me or you'll end up just like your friend" I said in the deadliest tone I could muster up.

"For a child you are very powerful, you're coming with us" He said as he took a step forward.

"I'm not going anywhere with you, your aura's are pure black and your eyes are filled with darkness" I raised my hand feeling the strange sensation in my hand again.

One second he was right in front of me the next he was right behind me with both my hands behind my back, then I felt him tie my hands together with some sort of rope.

"LET ME GO!" I yelled at him while trying to get out of my bonds.

I felt something hit the back of my head and I turned around to see fish face looking very pissed off, I have him a glare and stuck my tongue out at him which in turn made him even more pissed off. My eyes went wide and my vision went unfocused my mind was racing and it felt like a dam had broke letting the water flow freely.

It was then that I realised what was in that book that the old lady had given me, It was a very old spell book and I knew every spell in it from hours of trying to read and understand it. Slowly my eyes became focused again and the two men were giving me weird looks, looking at fish face I then looked at the bottom of his cloak and spoke a spell under my breath.

"Exuro" I whispered under my breath. (translates to Burn)

The bottom of his cloak then caught fire and he started to jump around trying to put out the flames and I let out a loud laugh which made the red eyed man turn to look at me with a confused look in his eyes.

"Let me go or you'll end up just like fish face over there creep" I glared at red eyes.

"I don't think so" Red eyes then took a strip of cloth and covered my eyes with it.

I then heard a yell and a loud splash, a few minutes later I heard the squishing sound of wet shoes being walked in and I laughed once again which earned me a whack on the back of the head. Someone then picked me put and threw me over their shoulder and began moving.

After I don't know how long I fell asleep over the shoulder of either fish face or creepy red eyes, how I think is secretly a pedophile with the way he was looking at me.

--------------------------------7 Hours Later----------------------------------

I awoke as soon as I felt myself falling, I hit the floor with a 'Thud' and groaned.

"Ahh she's waking up" I heard the familiar voice of fish face say.

"Screw you fish face" I growled at him.

Moving around I noticed my hands were still tied up and my eyes were still blind folded so that I couldn't see a thing so I just laid there listening to everything around me. I heard a door open and close and foot steps approached me, then an unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Why is there a child here?!" The new voice spoke in an angered tone.

"Leader while me and Kisame were coming back from a mission we came upon this child and she used a strange power on him making him fly back more than fifty feet then even after I tied the child up she had set the bottom of his cloak on fire." Creepy red eyes said to 'Leader'.

Then Kisame Aka fish face growled, I could just see him cross his arms and glare at me in anger.

"No one has ever been able to best me, this child didn't use chakra to attack if she did my sword SharkSkin would have absorbed all of the chakra. There is something special about this child Leader" Kisame said, from his tone I could tell that he was very pissed.

"You seemed pretty weak to me fish face" I giggled.

I felt something hit me in the back of the head.

"Ow! I guess someone doesn't handle the truth very well" I giggled again.

"Kisame" I heard the Leader say in a tone of authority.

"Child what is your name?" The Leader asked me.

"Whats your name?" I asked with a smirk.

"I am pain, now what is your name" He started to grow irritated and this made me smile.

"Lux, now take off this blind fold I cant see a thing" I complained.

"Lux? that's an odd name" Pain said.

"So is Pain, what are you a masochist?" I chuckled.

Blinked a few times as the blind fold was removed, standing before me was a man with orange hair odd purple eyes with rings in them and piercings all over his face. I busted out laughing.

"HAHAHAHA YOU ARE A MASOCHIST" I said aloud while laughing.

Soon others started to laugh until Pain gave them a look that could kill, once I stopped laughing I got serious and gave everyone a killer glare that matched the one creepy red eyes gave me when I set Kisame on fire with my awesome powers, ya I knew what my powers were but no way in hell I was going to tell these creeps that.

"Where the hell am I?" I asked Pain with one of my deadly glares but sadly it did not faze him at all.

"You are at our base" He said with a rather bored tone, this made me very mad.

"And why the hell am I at your base?!" I was close to yelling now.

"Because your going to join Akatsuki" He changed his tone to one of authority.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS AN AKATSUKI?!" I yelled now very pissed off.

"An organisation, you will learn more later on but for now Itachi will show you to where you will be living from now on" Then pain turned and left the room, leaving me with fish face Kisame and creepy red eyes who I just learned is called Itachi.

I felt my restraints being cut loose and someone grab onto the wrist of my left arm, as the person stepped around me to get in front I saw that it was Itachi who now hold my wrist tightly in his hand. He started to walk off so I was dragged behind him until I got my footing and walked along side him, Itachi opened the door to a large hallway with many doors each with different symbols on the doors.

"Hey, Creepy red eyes what's with those symbols on those doors?" I asked Itachi.

"Those are the rooms of the other members of the Akatsuki" He said plainly.

After passing a few more doors we came to a stop at a door that had a symbol of a fan painted on the door, Itachi opened the door and dragged me in side. Once inside the room itachi let go of my wrist and laid down on a bed on the right side of the room, the entire room was painted a deep blue like the color of the nigh sky.

"You will be staying here in my room, no arguing. Now go to sleep, your training starts early tomorrow" He said as he turned out the lights leaving me standing in the dark.

Before the lights went out I had a look around the room and there was only one bed...looks like im going to have to bunk with Itachi. I stood there in the dark until my eyes adjusted to the darkness then made my way over to Itachi's bed, pulling the covers aside I climbed into bed beside Itachi and pulled the covers over me.

"What are you doing?" Itachi asked me with a hint of amusement in his tone.

"There's only one bed so until I get my own bed your gonna have to share Itachi" I said as I made myself comfortable.

I felt the bed shake a little as Itachi moved closer to me, oh god maybe he is a pedophile! I thought to myself. I waited for him to touch me or something but nothing happened so I just turned my back to him and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPED YOU GUYS LIKED IT AS MUCH AS I LIKED WRITING IT!

SOOOOO LIKE I SAID EARLIER I WILL NOT BE PUTTING UP THE NEXT CHAPTER UNTIL I GET A TOTAL OF 5 VOTES ON THIS STORY OR 5 COMMENTS AS I WOULD REALLY LIKE SOME FEED BACK TO SEE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE TO WRITE OR NOT.

SO VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND FAN!!!

NEXT CHAPTER LUX STARTS HER TRAINING AS A MEMBER OF THE AKATSUKI!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1K 43 10
" i tried so hard and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter " ----------------- "never let your guard down." her eyes darkened, "you nev...
6.4K 315 27
~UNEDITED~ Evie Ressello is a special human. Even within her own kind, she's special. One day, the Eyes that live within her hands urge her to go to...
31.6K 1.1K 50
We all know Gin ichimaru, a snake within the court guard squads. What if I told you even while being such a great and achieving soul reaper, Gin also...
9.1K 167 24
This is a story of a soul reaper banished from home left to roam the world of the living but what will happen when a strong enemy threats both living...