Indiana Jones โ†  Peter Pan [OU...

By w0nderwriter

๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐๐€ ๐‰๐Ž๐๐„๐’ | โI wished for a big adventure.โž In which one Indiana Jones is framed for a crime... More

INDIANA JONES
01 | Bye Bye Baby
02 | The Nanny
03 | Hazelnut Soup
04 | Chasing Fire
05 | More Than Comics
06 | If Only
07 | Rumor Has It
08 | The Happy Couple
09 | John Doe
10 | Forest Tracking
11 | Rum, Really?
12 | David's Homecoming
13 | Temple of Doom
14 | The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 | A Very Un-Merry Birthday
16 | Booby Trap
17 | Chew Toy
18 | Young and Restless
19 | I Don't Like Apples
20 | Extra Large Toothpick
21 | Your Greatest Fear
22 | 7:15
23 | Failed Plan
24 | It Was NOT A Dream
25 | Mermaid Lagoon
26 | Crystal Skull
27 | What Happened to Frankie?
28 | Red as Blood
30 | Life Sucker
31 | Who to Trust
32 | Not Your Typical Shrek
33 | Remembering the Forgotten
34 | I Never Abandoned You
35 | Child of the Moon
36 | The Walking Dead
37 | No Tag-Backs
38 | Squid Ink
39 | What the Hell is a Taco?
40 | Idiot of a Brother
41 | The Outsider
42 | Tiny Giant
43 | Weeds
44 | The Pancake-Flipping Prince
45 | Guilt-Ridden Criminal
46 | Method Acting
47 | Second Chances
48 | First Dates
49 | The Girl Who Never Stopped Running
50 | Tweedledee and Tweedledum
51 | Filet the Bitch
52 | I Am Peter Pan
53 | Reunions
54 | Peter Pan's Grand Master Plan
55 | Jingle Bells
56 | One-Handed Alcoholic
57 | Echo Cave
58 | Darling Liar
59 | Tree of Thoughts
60 | Coming Home
61 | All To Be A Hero
62 | Aftermath
63 | Yet You're Both Jackasses
64 | Hellish
65 | The Pretty Redhead
66 | Oh, Brother
67 | Eye For An Eye
68 | An Awfully Big Adventure
69 | Iauna
70 | The Devil's Gift
71 | Wake Up
72 | Souls of the Departed
73 | Demigod
74 | Milah
75 | Jones Siblings
76 | Distance
77 | How To Destroy A God
78 | A Final Confession
EPILOGUE

29 | A Land Without Magic

13.2K 595 184
By w0nderwriter

╔══════════════════╗

INDIANA JONES
xxix. A LAND WITHOUT MAGIC

╚══════════════════╝

PRESENT
STORYBROOKE

ANNA JAMES RUSHED INTO the Storybrooke Hospital with tears in her eyes and worry written on her face in bold letters. She had been one of the first people that were called after Henry Mills suddenly collapsed. She burst through the doors, spotting Doctor Whale consulting Emma with her son on the bed between them.

One of the nurses attempted to hold Anna back, but the glare she gave the nurse was one of the nastiest she had ever seen. The nurse instantly retreated away as Emma held up an apple turnover that sat in a plastic bag. "He ate this. I think it's poisoned," Emma said.

Flashing some light into the opening of his mouth, Doctor Whale responded with, "His airway's clear. Did he vomit? Any convulsion or disorientation?"

"He took a bite of this, and then he just collapsed!" Emma exclaimed for the hundredth time. "So run the test for arsenic or bleach or Drano or whatever could've done this to him!"

"The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest Neurotoxins, so whatever's going on, this is not the culprit!" Doctor Whale snapped, causing the worry lines to grow deeper on Anna's face.

"Then run him up to CT! He probably hit his head when he fell," Anna hissed, reciting something she had heard on the show Grey's Anatomy.

Doctor Whale turned around and strolled over to one of the machines. "Right now, we just need to stabilize him," Doctor Whale declared while putting on a pair of rubber gloves. "Cause he's slipping away. Is there anything else that you can remember, any little detail?"

"She told you everything already! Do something!" Anna snapped, pulling Emma back in order to stop her from yelling anything else at the man. She watched as Emma walked away and began to empty out Henry's bag.

"Look, I understand you're frustrated, Miss James, but I need something to treat. Right now, there is no explanation," Doctor Whale stated. "It's like..."

"Magic," Emma whispered, picking up Henry's storybook as memories began to flash throughout her head. As Emma realized the truth, Regina went running into the room. Emma turned to face her. "You did this."

The woman spun around and grabbed Regina by the arm and shoved her into the Janitor's Closet. Anna was too busy consulting with Doctor Whale to even notice. She didn't notice them run out of the hospital to confront Mr. Gold (better known as Rumplestiltskin). She didn't notice Emma walk back in, either.

"I'm sorry it's come down to this," Anna whispered to Henry, placing a kiss at the top of his head as Emma stood by the brunette.

"Henry... you were right about the curse," Emma quietly said, causing Anna to do a double take. "I should have believed you. I'm sorry."

She placed the book beside him and leaned in closer to whisper that it was for when he woke up. Anna smiled at Emma before the two of them walked toward the door, meeting Regina on the way. "You've got 10 minutes. Say what you wanna say," Emma stated.

"You know where to meet?" Regina questioned the woman, not facing her, but facing her son.

"Yeah," Emma spat. "Don't be late."

While Emma Swan and Regina Mills were out doing who knows what, Anna spent her last few moments beginning to say goodbye to Henry Mills.

"Though Indiana Jones would be unable to remember what she asked to forget, something would pull her back and cause her to remember everything," Anna read to the unconscious Henry Mills. "Their happily ever after would come... just not today. God, that's depressing. Are you sure I have that life in... fairytale land? I don't think I want it."

Anna James had been reading the story of Indiana Jones to the boy. It was one of the few stories in the book that didn't have a happy ending. It made Anna think that she had some serious bad luck if this whole fairytale thing was real after all.

"Henry... I think you're my best friend," Anna admitted, holding the book against her chest. She placed her hand on the boy's. "We've been through so much as a team... and now..." The monitor beside her began to beep loudly. Anna shot up. "What's going on? Doctor Whale!"

"Nurse, get her out of here, now!" Doctor Whale shouted once he entered the room. A nurse pulled a teary-eyed Anna James out of the room, who wouldn't stop yelling.

➖➖➖

PAST
THE ENCHANTED FOREST

A young prince rode on a white horse down a long path in search of the one he called Snow White. Determination was evident in his facial expression as he eventually jumped off the horse and ran toward a casket that was surrounded by a group of people. Laying within a casket, Snow White would be found, dead.

Indiana Jones turned around with a frown on her face. "You're too late, Charming. She's gone."

"No... no!" James exclaimed, walking closer to the casket. With blood-shot eyes, he looked back at Indiana, taking her hands and beginning to plead. "At least let me say goodbye."

The brunette looked back at the dwarves, nodding. The gesture made them move the top of the glass casket, revealing the princess. Indiana stepped to the side, allowing him to say whatever he wanted. Instead of speaking, James leaned down and pressed his lips against Snow's.

It was a flash of light that was created from the kiss before Snow White inhaled sharply, her eyes fluttering open. Snow immediately looked over at James, smiling as she welcomed fresh air into her lungs. "You found me," Snow whispered.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" James asked. He looked back at Indiana. "I suppose you did?"

"Alright, stop making me look like the bad guy here," Indiana joked, playfully shoving his arm slightly. "But if you want me to be honest, then yes. Of course I did."

➖➖➖

PRESENT
STORYBROOKE

It was that same flash of light Indiana Jones once saw all those years ago when she watched her best friend return from the dead. A quick flash of magic seemed to return the memories to everyone residing in Storybrooke. Indiana Jones remembered everything. She remembered her aunt and her friends. She remembered the Temple of Doom and making deals with the Dark One. She even remembered taking back the kingdom with Snow White and Prince Charming.

But something was off.

There was something in the back of Indiana's mind that made her know that she didn't remember everything. She just couldn't figure out what it was.

Standing in the middle of Henry Mills' hospital room, Anna James stood there, allowing every single memory to properly settle in her brain. "The curse..." Henry trailed off, sitting up. He looked over at Emma. "I think you broke it."

"That was true love's kiss," Indiana breathed. She looked back at Regina with a smirk on her face. "Regina, it's good to see you. You still look like your mother. If I were you, your majesty, I'd find a place to hide."

"Henry..." Regina trailed off, walking over to her son with tears in her eyes. "No matter what you think, no matter what anyone tells you, I do love you." With that, the Evil Queen hurried out of the hospital to hide in her home.

Once she was gone, Henry and Emma stared at the 16-year-old, unsure if they were excited or in awe. "So what do we call you now?" Emma asked the girl.

She merely grinned at them. "Indiana... Indiana Jones." She looked at Emma. "Also known as your godmother."

"That's weird, considering I'm almost 30 and you're still a teenager," Emma joked as they began to get ready to leave the hospital. Indiana froze, her smile dropping. "What's wrong?"

She looked back at Emma. "Well, darling, I'm older than I look," Indiana realized. "Let's see, I was 149-years-old when the curse hit, and it's been 30 years since then... that makes me..."

"Old."

"179, but same thing," Indiana said with a shrug and a laugh.

As they exited the hospital, they were eventually ushered in the direction of the center of town. Everyone was outside, greeting each other. It was strange to think that everyone was greeting one another after 30 years when they had been right in front of each other the whole time. The moment made Indiana feel a strange sense of Déjà vu, feeling like she had been in a situation where she'd been looking for someone that was right in front of her the whole time.

"Snow!" Indiana shouted, despite the fact that they were about 50 feet away from the woman and the others. Indiana broke out into a sprint, running at the woman before tackling her in a hug. "Oh, I missed you!"

As Indiana hugged her closest friend and student, a flashback played in the girl's head.

Indiana Jones was awakened by the sound of someone withdrawing a sword. Not opening an eye, Indiana rolled over in her tent. "Leave me alone if you want to keep your hand," Indiana mumbled. "I just need 5 more minutes of sleep."

There was silence, but Indiana still opened her eyes. She stared at the end of a shiny sword. Indiana narrowed her eyes at it, glancing upward slightly to see a young girl with long black hair and red lips. "State your name and business," the girl demanded.

Humming, Indiana swiftly kicked her leg and forced the girl to fall onto her knees and lose her grip on the sword. Indiana picked up the sword.

"Geez, where did you learn those moves? You couldn't even defend yourself," Indiana criticized.

"I'll have you know I was taught by a demigod!" the girl hissed.

Indiana rolled her eyes. "A demigod? That means your swordsman skills are seriously outdated," Indiana stated. "I'm Indiana Jones. State your name and business and maybe I won't kill you."

"Indiana Jones? You've been missing for nearly 50 years! How is it that you're only a kid?" the girl wondered. Indiana shrugged.

"I have a really good moisturizer," Indiana sassed. "Now, who are you?"

"Snow White."

"Hm, Snow White. Alright, then it's settled," Indiana decided. "I'm going to be your teacher. You were so bad that I almost wanted to stab my eyes out with your sword myself. But you have potential." She smiled at Snow and offered her hand. "I have a feeling we'll be great friends."

"Don't forget me!" Red exclaimed, joining the hug. "I missed you, Indiana Banana."

"I thought I told you to not call me that," Indiana mumbled in annoyance, still smiling excitedly. She turned to Charming.

"Do I get a hug or are you still too cool for me?" James questioned. Indiana rolled her eyes, another memory playing in her mind.

"You're joking, right? Your little Prince Charming is actually Prince Jackass?" Indiana asked Snow with an unimpressed expression on her face.

"It's Prince James, actually," the man corrected.

"Indiana, be nice," Snow scolded.

"That was me complimenting him," Indiana mumbled. She sent the man a wicked grin. "I have a feeling you're going to annoy the shit out of me, so until I figure out how to tune you out, just try not to get in the way."

With that being said, Indiana began to walk ahead of them. James looked back at Snow, slightly annoyed. "Don't worry. She'll warm up to you," Snow assured him. "Everyone goes through it. It's just standard initiation."

"I'll make an exception just this once," Indiana declared, hugging him. Indiana and Prince Charming had gotten off on the wrong foot when they first met. Nothing happened – they just really didn't like each other for some strange reason. Now, they were "bro's."

Once she pulled away from the hug, Emma's voice said, "So it's true."

Snow White spun around to see Emma standing there. Snow slowly walked forward with red eyes. She hugged her as tears ran down her cheeks. "You found us," Snow whispered. "You found us."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.2K 39
(Sequel to Breaking Through) (Set in Seasons 8 and part of 9) ""You wanna know why I lost faith in you, Elizabeth? Why I was Team Throw You Into Hell...
77K 1.2K 26
one shots of Damiano david... I know you wanna read this , SO DO IT! enjoy..... i write All My stories!!! I am not trying to sexualize anyone! Did an...
17.2K 496 20
Jeon Jungkook, The bad boy of University of Seoul, Hates gold diggers, Loves his bestfriend more than anything in the world.. Kim Taehyung, Bad boy o...
239K 5.9K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...