Indiana Jones β†  Peter Pan [OU...

By w0nderwriter

πˆππƒπˆπ€ππ€ π‰πŽππ„π’ | ❝I wished for a big adventure.❞ In which one Indiana Jones is framed for a crime... More

INDIANA JONES
01 | Bye Bye Baby
02 | The Nanny
03 | Hazelnut Soup
04 | Chasing Fire
05 | More Than Comics
06 | If Only
07 | Rumor Has It
08 | The Happy Couple
09 | John Doe
10 | Forest Tracking
11 | Rum, Really?
12 | David's Homecoming
13 | Temple of Doom
14 | The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
15 | A Very Un-Merry Birthday
16 | Booby Trap
17 | Chew Toy
18 | Young and Restless
19 | I Don't Like Apples
20 | Extra Large Toothpick
21 | Your Greatest Fear
22 | 7:15
23 | Failed Plan
24 | It Was NOT A Dream
25 | Mermaid Lagoon
26 | Crystal Skull
27 | What Happened to Frankie?
29 | A Land Without Magic
30 | Life Sucker
31 | Who to Trust
32 | Not Your Typical Shrek
33 | Remembering the Forgotten
34 | I Never Abandoned You
35 | Child of the Moon
36 | The Walking Dead
37 | No Tag-Backs
38 | Squid Ink
39 | What the Hell is a Taco?
40 | Idiot of a Brother
41 | The Outsider
42 | Tiny Giant
43 | Weeds
44 | The Pancake-Flipping Prince
45 | Guilt-Ridden Criminal
46 | Method Acting
47 | Second Chances
48 | First Dates
49 | The Girl Who Never Stopped Running
50 | Tweedledee and Tweedledum
51 | Filet the Bitch
52 | I Am Peter Pan
53 | Reunions
54 | Peter Pan's Grand Master Plan
55 | Jingle Bells
56 | One-Handed Alcoholic
57 | Echo Cave
58 | Darling Liar
59 | Tree of Thoughts
60 | Coming Home
61 | All To Be A Hero
62 | Aftermath
63 | Yet You're Both Jackasses
64 | Hellish
65 | The Pretty Redhead
66 | Oh, Brother
67 | Eye For An Eye
68 | An Awfully Big Adventure
69 | Iauna
70 | The Devil's Gift
71 | Wake Up
72 | Souls of the Departed
73 | Demigod
74 | Milah
75 | Jones Siblings
76 | Distance
77 | How To Destroy A God
78 | A Final Confession
EPILOGUE

28 | Red as Blood

13.2K 576 241
By w0nderwriter

╔══════════════════╗

INDIANA JONES
xxviii. RED AS BLOOD

╚══════════════════╝

PRESENT
NEVERLAND

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN you can't talk to her anymore? You are my only link to knowing if she's okay or not," Peter Pan hissed as he stared at his Shadow angrily.

The Shadow merely stared at him with its illuminated, yellow eyes. "The people are aware of "Frankie's" existence. I can't keep keeping up this façade. They'll know something is wrong and they'll figure it out," the Shadow responded. "I tried to stick around, but pretending to be Frankie is too risky. We need to save up as much magic as we can until we can retrieve the Heart of the Truest Believer, even if it means that you can't see your precious girlfriend anymore."

Peter scowled. "Fine."

➖➖➖

PAST
THE ENCHANTED FOREST

Snow White used a telescope to get a closer look on what was going on at the Evil Queen's palace. Her beloved Prince Charming had been abducted and Snow White and her friends were going to do everything it took to get him back.

"We're going to have to get over that wall," Snow White declared, passing the telescope to the brunette standing beside her. "There's a soldier on every parapet."

"It'll be harder to do this without air support," Indiana mentioned in agreement.

"Air? I know just the person who can help us," Grumpy informed them, walking over to Indiana's side, "someone who owes me a favor."

Snow smiled at this, happy that so many people were willing to get David back. She was more surprised that Indiana was willing to, considering the brunette didn't like David all that much when they first met. Now, she somewhat tolerated the man.

Leaves rustling sounded, causing everyone to go on high alert and to ready his or her weapons. Red walked out from some shrubbery claiming, "Don't shoot. It's only me."

Indiana hummed. "You've got someone on your chin, little Red," she pointed out, putting her whip back in its place on her hip.

"Thanks, Indiana Banana."

"You have to stop calling me that. It doesn't even flow," Indiana grumbled as Snow questioned, "What were you able to find out?"

"Your prince is still alive," Red claimed. Snow gave her a suspicious look, asking why she didn't look so happy. "I also heard word the Queen is here."

"She knew you'd come for him," Indiana told Snow. "This was a setup."

"Indeed. It matters not. I can't stop now," Snow told her best friend. She turned back to the others. "But I'll understand if any of you want to turn back."

The crowd chorused with refusals. "Prince Un-Charming may be a royal pain in the ass, but that doesn't mean I want him to die," Indiana stated. Snow smiled, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder. She turned to the others. "There's no time to waste. We need to get moving."

The others nodded and turned to get ready. Red sighed and looked back at Indiana. "Why is the Queen doing this?" Red wondered.

"I destroyed her happiness—"

"Technically, she entrusted a blabbermouth with a secret," Indiana interrupted.

"—and now she wants to destroy mine," Snow finished, giving Indiana a look.

Not too much longer later, the entire group stood together as they waited for Red to give the signal that it was safe for them to go. Eventually, they heard the sound of a wolf howling. Snow motioned to the Dwarves, causing one of them to light an arrow on fire before shooting it into the air.

Indiana smirked excitedly. "Come on, boys," Indiana declared, leading the Dwarves behind Snow and Granny. "Let's play."

Climbing up a rope to reach the top of one of the parapets, Indiana landed easily as Snow White knocked one of the guards out. She looked to her left, noticing a dagger in the other guard's thigh.

"Your aim is getting better," Indiana commented. The sound of another guard letting out a battle cry was heard. Without hesitation, Indiana pulled out a dagger and threw it into his throat. "But it's not as good as mine."

Snow laughed at her friend. "Cocky as always," Snow sang.

"I wouldn't be me if I wasn't," Indiana played along, using a singsong voice before retrieving her dagger and following Snow into the inner portion of the castle.

Together, Indiana Jones fought with her friends in the castle. Indiana kept her promise of not trying to kill every guard she saw, but nonetheless, blood was still spilt. She only hoped that it wouldn't get in her hair, for it was quite a bitch to get out of.

After defeating a good number of the guards, Snow White gathered up her men, doing a quick headcount. She furrowed her eyebrows when she realized Indiana wasn't with her. "Where's Indie?" Snow asked. She looked over when she heard a gruesome yell. Surely enough, Indiana was standing there, holding a Guard's small intestine.

Indiana dropped it on the ground, dusting her hands off. "That was sick," Indiana commented. "No, as in I'm literally going to be sick."

"Did you just choke that Guard with his guts?" Grumpy asked. Indiana grinned wickedly. "You're one twisted sister."

➖➖➖

PRESENT
STORYBROOKE

"Hang on, you wanna get custody over Henry?" Anna James asked Emma Swan while taking a sip of her Hot Chocolate from within Granny's Diner.

Emma nodded. "You know Henry. You've been with him for a long time," Emma began. "Do you think he's better off with her?"

Anna paused, furrowing her eyebrows together as she thought long and hard. "Personally speaking, it's clear that Regina loves him. However, I think he's become far happier now that his biological mother has shown up in his life," Anna started.

"I feel a but coming."

"But in a court of law, they won't see it like that. In their eyes, they'll see that Henry's skipped school, stolen credit cards, and screwing around with "potential schizophrenia" patients," Anna continued. "If you had physical proof that Regina wasn't fit to be his legal guardian, then maybe things would be different. But right now, the odds are in Regina's favor."

➖➖➖

PAST
THE ENCHANTED FOREST

Indiana Jones rolled her eyes to the billionth time as she listened to the people around her attempt to talk Snow White out of the parley she set up with Regina. She listened to the clang and clattering of Snow's weapons as she unarmed herself.

"At least keep the little knife between your tuffets," Grumpy added as Snow took that one out.

"I promised I would come alone and unarmed," Snow refused. "It's a parley. There are rules."

"You're too noble for your own good," Red scolded.

As Snow pulled out the final weapon that she was concealing, she turned to Red and said, "I'm not, but enough of you have risked your lives because of something that's between the Queen and me. I will not let anyone else get hurt because of me."

Red sighed. "Indiana, don't you have anything to say? You're her teacher, after all," Red said, hoping for the brunette to convince her. If Snow could really listen to anyone's word, it was Indiana's.

All eyes shifted to Indiana, who sat with her feet on the top of the table before her. "Hm, let's see," Indiana began. "Without your weapons, you'll be unable to protect yourself from anything you encounter on your way to your Royal Bitchiness, unless you think that little tap you call a punch will do any kind of damage." She pulled her feet off of the table and started to stand up. "Your emotions are clouding your judgment, not that your judgment would stop you, considering you're too polite for your own good. If someone was trying to stab you, you would most likely apologize for being in the way of their blade."

Snow sighed. "That was one time and that was during our training a long time ago," Snow pointed out. "It doesn't count."

"That doesn't mean it didn't happen," Indiana fired back. She walked over to Snow. "Look, you know I just want you and your precious prince to live happily ever after and have dozens of babies that I would probably end up being the Godmother to. But I want you to think for a second. If you really think this is what you should do, then go nuts."

Snow smiled at her. "I'm glad you understand."

"Indiana!"

She shrugged. "I tried!" Indiana exclaimed.

"At least take Indiana with you. Regina can't rip her heart out," Red urged Snow.

Snow White merely looked back at the others. "Thank you for your concern, but this ends today."

➖➖➖

"Snow was here. I can smell it," Red announced, vigorously sniffing the air as they walked around the horse stables at a random person's home. Indiana recognized the place. It reminded her of when she lived with Cora as a child.

"And all I can smell is horse shit," Indiana mumbled, even though she was frantically searching for Snow White, as well.

"She's over here!" Grumpy shouted. Red and Indiana exchanged glances before running in the dwarf's general direction. When they reached the dwarves, they spotted Snow White laying on the ground. "I found her lying here like this. Is she—?"

Indiana pulled out her dagger from her boot once again, holding it up next to Snow's nose. "Dammit! Stupid, stupid girl..." Indiana angrily spat. "She has no breath. She's gone."

Red immediately began to cry. "She sacrificed herself for true love," Red sadly said.

"She sacrificed herself for all of us," Indiana added, placing her palm on the dead girl's cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.6K 20
𝐃𝐀𝐖𝐍 ━━ βœ§Λ–*. | ❝You're all I've ever known.❞ | βœ§Λ–*. Aries and Stephen are childhood friends. They have never hidden anything from each other, bu...
108K 2K 38
What if Luke Skywalker had a daughter? ( poe x oc ) I do not own the rights to any of the starwars characters or story line just my own OC
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...