Vic and Mike Fuentes are my b...

By Penguin182

Alexandra Dayne never thought things would get better. She'd hoped and dreamed that her band, The Unknown, wo... More

"Vic and Mike Fuentes are my brothers? MOOM?!"
Chapter 1 - "I have brothers?"
Chapter 2 - "Hit the road babes..."
Chapter 3 - "True or False; Vic And Mike Fuentes are my brothers"
Chapter 4 - The Unknown And a boyfriend who moved to San Diego 2 years ago...
Chapter 5 - (Title is too long)
Chapter 6 - Darling, you'll be okay
Chapter 7 - The end might just be the beginning
Chapter 8 - 20 Questions with Pierce The Veil
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - They Say That Love Is Forever
Chapter 11 - Don't Panic
Chapter 12 - This Is My Breakdown
Chpater 13 - Nightmare
Chapter 14 - This isn't Rocket Surgery
Chapter 15 - Can't let go
Chapter 17 - Your mouth should be quiet because it never tells the truth
angry authors note!!!!!
Chapter 18 - You're Just A Bitch!
Chapter 19 - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Chapter 20 - The Surface Shines While The Inside Rots
Chapter 21 - We're Falling Apart To Halftime
Chapter 22 - I don't ever want to lose my best friend...
Chapter 23 - Some days can feel like razor blades
Chapter 24 - Wake me up when September ends
Authors note! Character update!
Chapter 25 - When Darkness Turns to light
Chapter 26 - Lights Out Poughkeepsie
Chapter 27 - Can you tell i haven't slept very well?
Chapter 28 - About that life... Sort Of
Chapter 29 - Hooligans got big hearts
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 30 - Making Christmas
Chapter 31 - I've Been Acting Like I'm Strong...
Chapter 32 - .. But The Truth Is I've Been Losing Ground...
Chapter 33 - I'll Stop The Whole World
Chapter 34 - Now I'm Finally Content
Chapter 35 - It as The Roar Of The Crowd
Chapter 36 - And I Sure As Hell Meant All Of It
Chapter 37 - Nice Guys Finish Last, I Take Pride In That
Chapter 38 - I Swear I Could Never Burn Out Under Your Starlight
Chapter 39 - Tears On The Runway
chapter 40 - If this is what he wants and it's what she wants...
Chapter 41 - If There's a Future, We Want It Now
Authors note

Chapter 16 - String Me Along

4.1K 94 59
By Penguin182

Hey ya'll. Hope you liked the last chapter. Chapter title is from the song by Late Nite Reading... again. This song and Can't Let Go (title of chapter 15) are both form their EP titled Dedicated to Deadlines. also go listen to their music it's on youtube. AND YOU CAN BUY THEIR NEW EP WALLS ON ITUNES! I  HAVEN'T YET BUT YOU SHOULD! I WILL EVENTUALLY BUT JSUT NOT RIGHT NOW! OKAY HERE'S CHAPTER 16. I ca't believe I'm already on chapter 16.

GRAB YOUR TISSUES, It's about to get sad! oh wait... wrong chapter. THAT'S NEXT CHAPTER! ITS 4AM SO I'M SUFFERING FROM SLEEP DEP BUT SSHHHHH!!! WHAT IS SLEEP!!???

Chapter 16 - String Me Along

It was Monday morning and Kellin and I were on our way to the Airport to meet the guys in Houston, Texas.

This should be fun... Ugh.

I wasn't a very big fan of airplanes but I'd do it for the boys.

We'd called My cousin Josh who lived in SD to drop us off so we didn't have to leave any vehicles at the airport. I was in the passenger seat and Kellin was in the back seat sound asleep. It's 5:30 in the morning and we were about halfway to the airport.

Josh had tried keeping me awake for a bit but had given up when I dosed off 15 minutes into the drive. So he decided music was a good idea.

He'd kept it low enough for Kellin and I to sleep. The songs kept going into my dreams and at one point I was in the middle of the sea dancing and singing along to Bulls In The Bronx.

I'd eventually fallen fully asleep and the songs stopped invading my nirvana.

Yes... my nirvana was sleep. It's the only time I was completely at peace.

----

After a painfully long plane ride we were finally in Houston. The boys had come with our van and I noticed 3 other people looking around as if they couldn't find who they were looking for.

"Kendra!!" I heard my brothers voice shout.

He ran past me and Kendra ran to him. They met each other half way and held each other in a strong embrace.

"Asshole!" I shouted at mike who had blown past me.

"Shit! Sorry, Andy!" Mike said.

I felt 2 arms wrap around me from behind and a voice whispered in my ear,

"I missed you."

I turned and buried my face in the crook of Jaime's neck and mumbled

"I missed you too."

WE stood there hugging each other for a couple minutes until the guys started rough housing and picking on Kellin.

"Leave the kid alone!" I said pulling my head from Jaime's shoulder.

"Hey! At least I have a girlfriend!"

"I do!" Jaime piped up.

"So do I!" Mike said.

"It's just those two losers!" I said pointing at Tony and Vic.

"Um... Stephanie? Are we forgetting about her?" Tony said, "Vic's the only one without a girlfriend."

"Maybe I enjoy the freedom!!" Vic said childishly

"Suuuure!" we all said at the same time.

I looked over at my band and smiled like an idiot. Next thing I knew, I was embraced in a group hug.

"I missed you guys!" I said

"We missed you too! It's never the same without you!" Taylor's deep voice responded.

------

The Unknown and Kellin piled into our van. We had our own van. This was sick.

We all picked rows of seats and claimed them as our own for sleeping.

"Good thing we've all got our licences, hey guys?" I said as Mike handed me the keys.

"Nope. Colten got his suspended." Taylor said

"What?! how?!" I said in shock Sitting up from my spot in the back.

"Totalled my moms car. City took my licence for at least 3 weeks. When I told them I wouldn't be there in 3 weeks they said tough luck and made it 2 months. So i'm sorry but I won't be taking any driving shifts."

"Dumbass! What happened?"

"A guy cut me off and I didn't have time to stop and we both wrecked our vehicles."

Kendra had been driving at the time and we were now on our way to St Petersburg.

I was just so stoked that we were actually on tour with a Van of our own.

Kellin and I had both fallen asleep quite quickly since we hadn't slept well on the plane. There had been a crying baby right behind us the whole time and the parents weren't doing anything about him so we kind of just glared out the seats in front of s the whole time.

We'd be spending Monday driving and just having an off day. So I spent the drive that I was awake texting Jaime and curled up with a blanket in my row of seats.

This really was the neatest thing ever.

I can't even explain the feeling... It was so... surreal. I wasn't even sure if I was awake. I could very well be dreaming. But when I woke up to the sound of Colten and Taylor arguing about Pokémon, I knew this was really happening. No we weren't playing shows but we were on tour which was just as rad.

When we got to St. Petersburg the boys all jumped out of the van and ran into the venu to use the bathroom.

I walked over to Kendra and said,

"So you and mike, hey?"

"you know I've always had a thing for drummers. And he's really sweet. So what happened between you and Cade?"

"He cheated on me with some girl named Cara."

"Cara?"

"Yep. Her name was Cara. They're probably still together actually."

"Okay, Vic."

"I know! We need to do a cover of Caraphernelia now."

She laughed and said,

"I've missed you. It hasn't been nearly the same without you."

"Hey, as long as I wasn't replaced as your best friend and band mate."

"Weellllll..." she trailed off jokingly.

We were leaning against the hood of the van talking.

"ouch..." I said sarcastically.

She laughed and I looked down at the ground. I kicked a rock and it hit a tree that we were parked in front of.

I kicked the dirt with my vans and ended up getting them all dirty. Oh well. They looked to new anyways. Suddenly I saw a pair of shoes in front of mine facing me.

They were red vans multiple sizes larger than mine and they had black laces. The legs attached to them were adorned in black skinney jeans.

My eyes travled up the body of the owner of these red vans and black skinney jeans.

I smiled when my gaze was met with Jaime's.

He kicked my toe gently and said,

"have you met All Time Low before?"

"A couple years ago. They probably don't remember me though. It was a really long time ago."

He held his hand out and said,

"Let's go then. Rian wants to see the face behind Cassadee's new friend."

I laughed and placed my hand in his.

Kendra was in front of the venue with Mike.

I hope she doesn't hurt him like she did the last guy she dated, I thought as we started walking towards the ATL bus

"What do you mean?" Jaime asked.

"Huh?" I said in complete confusion.

"You said you hope she doesn't hurt him like she did the last guy she dated? Who were you talking about?"

"I said that out loud?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh. I didn't mean to. But I was talking bout Kendra. She broke the poor guys heart."

"What did she do?"

"She slept with his brother." I said flatly.

I'd been really angry at her for that. Her boyfriend had been a friend of mine and we'd stopped talking after it had happened and he was completely heart broken about it. Then his band took off and he was now quite well known as Alan Ashby. Yep. Kendra dated Alan Ashby from Of Mice And Men.

Alan hasn't talked to me in about a year because of her.

"That's a really shitty thing to do."

"yeah. he was a close friend of mine. Alan hates me now..."

"Alan?"

"That was her boyfriends name. You know Alan Ashby?" I said

"Yeah. He's a friend of mine."

"yeah, he hates me. Because of Kendra. Because she slept with his brother while they were together."

"wow." Jaime said pulling out his phone and looking at it.

He smirked as he typed a response to the text he'd received.

he put his phone in his pocket again as we reached All Time Low's bus.

Jaime opened the door for me and motioned for me to go in before him.

I awkwardly stepped on the bus with Jaime close behind me.

"guys," He said placing his hands on my hips from behind me, "This is Alexandra. Vic and Mikes sister and my girlfriend."

The All Time Low guys waved at me and introduced themselves even though I already knew who each of them were.

Jaime sat down in between Alex and Jack and I noticed there were no other seats left in the front lounge so I just went  and sat on Jaime. He started texting again and I felt him laugh.

(AN: pay attention to how frequently he pulls out his phone and the description of him she uses while he texts)

"So, Alexandra, I hear you've got a band?" Alex said

"Absolutley! We're called The Unknown."

"Tell us about it." Jack said bouncing on the spot like a child.

"We've been a band since 7th grade. At first it was just for fun and then we realized it was what we really wanted to do. We've been working our asses off for years trying o get to where we want to be. We haven't made it yet but we've got quite the fan base going and we're all being followed by at least one record label on some interwebing site."

"You've got it made, I think." Zack said.

I smiled and said,

"Damn I hope so."

"Babe, I need to pee." Jaime said. I stood up off of him and he stood up. I sat back down and he ran to the bathroom.

Suddenly my butt vibrated.

I was highly confused because I didn't have my phone on me. I'd left it in the van.

I reached behind me and pulled up Jaime's phone. It was unlocked and on a conversation with someone named Tonisha.

I couldn't help but read the last text he'd received from her. It was the one that had made my butt vibrate. I read what he'd said before she'd sent what she'd sent. (AN: Bold is Jaime italic is the girl)

You're crazy!

yeah, but at least i'm good in bed! You know that for a fact, Hime- Time.

I read some of their earlier messages and saw the following:

Had fun last night ;) we should do it again

It should be ilegall for you to where a shirt, boy!

Haha, look who's talking, Toni! You were great

You know it, baby ;D

and then it showed the last 2 messages proving my suspicions.

How could he string me along like this? He promised he wouldn't hurt me...

AN: DON'T SHOOT ME!!! GUYS I'M SO SORRY!! I'M LIKE ALMOST CRYING RIGHT NOW!! YOU NOW THAT FEELING WHERE YOOU'RE THROAT FEELS LIKE THERE'S A ROCK IN IT? YEAH! OKAY! I'M SORRY! GRAB YOUR TISSUES NEXT CHAPTER'S GOING TO BE WORSE!!!

also  I have no idea how long this is hopefuly it's not to short. It's 1953 words so it shouldn't be that short. okay. I'm sorry. I'm crying Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 240 27
A year from where they left off, Tony and Charlie are back in each other's lives. They both fear for their son during this hard time of living apart...
8.3K 396 7
After his failed suicide attempt, Kellin just wants to do everything right this time. He's planned it all out, scheduled everything, and now all he h...
149K 4.4K 37
15 year old Dani Rictshaw is an orphan. Her teen mom gave her up to live in the foster system. Dani has secrets that nobody but her know. They can ei...
93K 2.6K 23
Tru is a 13 yr old girl, she's a very long way from being okay. Tru's mother hates her, her step father who she thinks is her father hates her. She...