Rejected and Left Pregnant

By -imaginable

Finding your mate is supposed to be the best thing ever for a werewolf. Emilie Moore thought so until she was... More

One:The Party
Two:Rejected
Three:New Life
Four:Home
Five:The Gathering
Six:Mate
Seven:Chances Given
Eight:Meeting Lilian
Nine:Day Out
Ten:Big Day
Eleven:The Wedding
Twelve:The Reception
Thirteen: If Only Life Could Be Like This Always
Fourteen: Awkward Moment
Fifteen: Intruder?
Sixteen: Sleepover
Seventeen: Trio with Cheerios
Eighteen: Difficult Emilie
Nineteen: Awkward Dinner
A/N
A/N
Twenty: Marked
Twenty-One: Shopping Disaster
Twenty-Two: Work Problems
Twenty-Three: Jackson, Baths and Pregnancies
Little Note From Me
Twenty-Four: Heat
Twenty-Five: Hospital Visit
Twenty-Six: Exciting News
Twenty-Seven: Awkward Sex Talk and Doggie's Doghouse
Twenty-Eight: The Return of Lucas
Twenty-Nine: A Snowman Named Ollie and Baking with Lilian
Thirty: Birthday Party
Thirty-One: Temper Tantrums and Chinese Delivery
Thirty-Two: To The Aquarium We Go
Thirty-Three: The Joys of Sniffles
Thirty-Four: Shopping Disaster Number Two
Thirty-Five: The Bonding Ceremony
Thirty-Six: The After Party and the Very Very Eventful After After Party
Thirty-Seven: And Our Worst Nightmares Come True

Thirty-Eight: Best Choice

15.6K 349 72
By -imaginable

"It's been two hours!" A deep voice echoed.

"Jake she passed out! It's not like she's dead!" A higher pitched voice echoed back.

"She'll wake up soon." Another deep voice echoed.

Voices were echoing all around and they needed to stop. My head was pounding.

I opened my eyes, practically being blinded by the light. I sat up slowly, groaning and continuously blinking my eyes so they would adjust.

"Emilie!"

I looked up and saw Jake rushing to my side.

"Emilie are you okay?" He asked, cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"Wh-what happened?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"You passed out." Jessica piped in.

I looked passed Jake and saw Jessica and Jackson. We were in his office now, me sitting on his couch and Jake crouched down in front of me with Jessica and Jackson right behind him.

"What do you mean I passed out?"

"You passed out after you found-" he cut himself off.

"After I found all the blood." I remembered.

It all came flooding back. There was so much blood.

"Emilie." Jake snapped me out of my thoughts.

He grabbed ahold of my hands and just now I realized I was shaking.

"Jackson take Jessica back to my parents room and stay with her and my mom until I say otherwise." Jake say firmly.

"What that is so unfair." Jessica complained.

"Don't argue with me Jessica."

"But-"

"All women and children are to stay in their rooms until we figure out a plan. Jackson is only staying with the two of you as a precaution and because I already have Dad and Damian looking further in on this until I'm able to join them. So go to your room immediately."

"Fine." Jessica muttered and stared at the ground as Jackson escorted her out.

As soon as the door shut, Jake took a seat beside me and pulled me into his lap.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me as I shoved my face in the crook of his neck.

"You're safe now." Jake said soothingly.

"I don't feel safe." I mumbled. "I don't wanna be here."

"I know but we'll double all security and we'll-"

"No," I cut him off. I pulled my head back so I could look at him. "Jake I don't wanna be here."

"Okay then we'll go back to your parents house-"

"No no no," I stood up rubbing my temples. "I don't wanna be here, in the territory, at all."

"Emilie,"

"I'm being serious here Jake. If I just leave then maybe-"

"You're not leaving." He stood up and walked over to me.

"Jake-"

"No Emilie! I'm not letting you leave with this psychopath out there!"

I sighed, "Look Sirus has made his point and-"

"I don't give a damn about his point! He's not getting you!"

"Jake would you just listen-"

"No! We just officially became bonded together and now you wanna leave‽ What happened to sticking together, to never abandoning the pack‽"

"You think I don't know this‽ You think I actually want to leave‽ You think I actually wanted this to happen‽"

"No but-"

"But what Jake‽"

"But you're sure as hell acting like it!"

"You don't get it!"

"What‽ What don't I understand‽"

"I'm doing this for you and for everyone in the pack-"

"How is you leaving gonna help anyone‽"

"Because if I leave so will Sirus and nobody gets hurt!"

"You can't be serious here! You can't actually believe what you're saying!"

"Yes I am because it wasn't just a nightmare! He was actually inside my head! Either I go with him willingly and nobody gets hurt or he's gonna kill everyone just to get me because he knows that I'll find a way back to you if he takes me and you're still alive an-and I can't deal with the thought of you dying." My voice cracked with tears streaming down my face.

Jake engulfed me in his arms while I sobbed into his chest.

"Look I'll talk to my dad, we'll figure something out but I'm not letting you leave me...not again."

<><><>

Jake called an emergency meeting right after that.

Jake, Christian, Alpha Damian, Lucas, my dad, and I all met in the conference room.

The meetings started about five minutes ago and during that time there's been nothing but yelling going on.

"I just don't understand how we're not able to locate this guy already!" Jake yelled in frustration. "Or at least pick up his freaking scent!"

"Jake calm down," Christian attempted in calming his son. "We've looked everywhere throughout the territory and they're nowhere to be found. And even our best trackers haven't been able to pick up Sirus's scent. Not even after the incident."

What if he's not even inside the territory? My wolf piped up.

What do you mean?

I mean what if someone on the inside is helping him. I mean it makes sense.

It does make sense. Nobody's been able to track him down or even find the rogue group inside the territory. So maybe someone on the inside is helping them. But who?

"I want him found! Either dead or alive but I want this bastard caught!" Jake growled.

"Jake nobody here is disagreeing with you but we don't know how to catch him if we can't find him." Lucas interjected.

"I don't think Sirus is inside the territory." I joined the conversation.

As soon as the words left my lips all heads turned towards me.

"And why do you think that?" My dad asked.

"It's been weeks since this first started and we haven't been able to find him in the territory or even pick up on his scent for that matter."

"Then if he's not already inside then how did he get inside the pack house?" Alpha Damian asked.

"I think someone in the pack is working with him. I don't know who but if I'm right it'll explain how we haven't been able to trace him or any of the rogues. That person could've let him in and their scents would've been covered up by all the animal blood."

"I think you two should leave the territory for a little while." Christian said. "If this is true then it's not safe here."

"We're not leaving." Jake firmly stated. "We have duties."

"But it'll give us time Jake. It'll throw Sirus's plans out the window. He's making these threats in attempt to get her but if she's not here then what good are his threats?" Christian explained.

"I agree." Alpha Damian added. "We'll catch him off guard. Sirus will be wasting his time looking for you two while we'll be here looking for him."

Jake sighed knowing this was probably the best idea we could come up with.

"Okay fine but just for a couple days. That's it."

"Okay now all we have to do is come up with a good spot for you to keep out of sight for the next couple days. What about the Howling Night pack? I'm sure Alpha Luke wouldn't mind you guys staying there a couple days." My dad suggested.

"No it'll be one of the first places Sirus will look. They're one of our strongest allies. It'll be too obvious." Alpha Damian said.

"What about the Crimson Moon pack up in the mountains?" Jake suggested. "They're less obvious and the mountains help hide their location."

"No no." Alpha Damian shot down his suggestion too. "We need to think outside the box. Sirus knows you'll go to the territory of one of our allies."

"How about New York?" I piped up. "I mean I'm good friends with the pack there and I'm sure he'll never suspect us going to his former packs territory. Plus we could always look for answers there."

"I don't know," Jake and Alpha Damian  hesitated.

"I think it's the best option we've got so far." Christian and my dad both agreed.

"Are you sure about this?" Jake asked me.

"I'm positive. They trust me Jake. They'll do anything to help. We can even bring Jackson with us. They trust him too."

"And for security reasons Lucas will join you." Christian stated, catching Lucas off guard.

"I'm sorry what? You want me to leave too?" Lucas asked.

"Yes."

"But what about-"

"Hadley can come too." I cut him off. "So can Jessica."

"Okay but no more." Alpha Damian said. "The more that leave, the higher the chance of you guys being discovered."

"And leave phones and credit cards here. We don't need Sirus tracking you guys." My dad interjected.

"So its agreed we're actually doing this?" Jake looked for confirmation.

"Agreed."

<><><>

Two hours later we all were packed and everything was set for us to go. Jake didn't like this idea at all but he knew that it was our best shot at finding Sirus.

Jake went to check if Lucas was here yet with the car while I finished packing a few more things into my shoulder bag.

"Momma where we goin?" Lilian asked.

"We're gonna go visit Abby and Miranda."

"Reawy?" She gasped in excitement.

"Yeah and we're leaving soon so I need you to pick up a little." I told her, pointing to her crayons scattered across the floor.

She hurriedly went to pick them up, trying to cram them all in the box.

"You ready to go?" Jake appeared in the doorway.

"Yeah I guess so."

Jake helped Lilian with her crayons before picking her up and taking my hand in his and leading us down to the car.

All four of them were already loaded inside the SUV we were taking to the airport and I buckled Lilian in her car seat while Jake stuck our bag in the back.

Jackson and Jessica were in the way back with all our bags, Lucas, Hadley, and Lilian were in the middle row and Jake and I were up front since Jake insisted he drove.

"Everyone ready?" Jake asked before leaving the driveway.

All heads nodded and Jake pulled out and sped down the road.

Five minutes later Lucas groaned.

"Aw dang it! Jake I gotta pee!"

__

AND THAT IS ALL I HAVE FOR YOU LOVELY HUMANS TODAY. SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE. MY MIND JUST HASN'T BEEN FOCUSED ON WRITING LATELY.

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DON'T FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW ME

BYEEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
993K 11.4K 21
Available to download @Smashwords.com (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/253526) where you can download on all their possible options. Denise Bev...
20.2K 633 18
Rejected by a ones own mate is a nightmarish experience that no human rejection or any kind of betrayal can match up. Trust me I am saying this from...
60.6K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...