A Beacon Hills Reunion-STYDIA...

Від stydia524

Stiles, Lydia and the rest of the pack have gone their separate ways since they graduated from high school... Більше

1. The Red Head & 4 Dudes
2. The Royal Family of the Lahey's
3. Lame Puns
4. I McCalled Some People
5. Flights and Bump Ins
6. Barbie's Dream House
7. Truth...Or Truth & Dare...Or Dare
8. Super Secret Spies
9. A Former Boy Toy
10. I Include the Wrist
11. No Ordinary Beach Day
12. A POT OF FLOWERS
13. Nothing More Than A Puppet
14. Girl's Night In
15. Best Fake Relationship Ever
16. Aunt Lydia
17. Bitch Slapped
18. Off Into the Unknown
19. All We Do Is Drive
20. Motel Confession Room
21. We Need To Keep Going
22. Screaming Internally
23. Can we talk?
24. HOLY SHIT
25. MEDS!
26. The Return of Sourwolf and Mini Sourwolf
27. A New Chapter
28. The Invitation of Death
29. The Hale Pail
30. Orders
31. The Masked Figure
32. Somebody Call 911
33. Rising From The Ashes
34. Teddy Bear
35. Foursomes
37. Love Is A Battlefield
38. Caught In The Crossfire
39. A Heroic Deed
Epilogue
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
If The Shoe Fits- A Stydia AU

36. 3...2...1!

1.6K 52 5
Від stydia524

Scott-POV

"Guys I think are the best option is to stay together rather than split up, because we are stronger as a unit and a whole. I think that was our flaw last time not entering this situation united. So now all that matters is finding Stiles and that we stick together," I tell them.

They all nod or reply back with a "yes" or shaking their head up-and-down.

The pack and I walk through the entrance gates and we all keep our eyes open and stay on our toes, being cautious about our surroundings. The door is locked when we get to the porch like area to the front door of the building so I kick down the door.

Layers of dust along with cobwebs that are scattered throughout the lobby and some hanging from the ceiling are present. The lights were out so Chris turned on his flashlight for everyone who doesn't have werewolf sight.  Chris shines the light across the floor and rats scamper across the broken pieces of tile. However, the thing that catches my eye is the front desk has words carved into it:

Mr. Stilinski's Quarters 😉

I turn around to look at the rest of the pack staring at the side probably contemplating if we should follow the sign or not.

Malia then emerges from the back of the pack and says, "you see the sign we are going this way! I may not trust this creep, but every time we don't follow his orders something goes wrong. My suggestion is that we follow the sign. You guys can come with me or you can stay here because Stiles is in trouble."

Everyone is completely silent until I speak up and say, "you heard the girl!"  I turn to face her, "lead the way!" Malia smiles and heads to the left, following the direction the arrow on the sign is pointing to.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stiles-POV

I hear echoes coming from the hallways. "Stiles!  Stiles, just know that we are here to save you."

They're here and they are unharmed.  This makes no sense why would whoever is doing this just let them waltz in.  No guards, no traps, no guns I haven't heard any screams so that's a good sign.  I have a bad feeling about this, though.  Is this a trap?

I reply back with, "I am in here guys! In my old room! Scott! Derek! Isaac! I am in here."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Malia-POV

I flinch at the sounds of Stiles' voice in the hallway and I run towards the echoes of him. Stiles calls a few more words out and reveals his location. When I arrive at the door that I hear the echoes coming from I look through the small window on the door to peer through the inside of the room and Stiles' is in my limited view of the room.  He is strapped down on the bed. The door is locked so I swing my leg back with force and kick the door down.

"He's in here guys," I yell before entering.

I run over to Stiles and use my claws to tear the cuffs off that are around his wrist, stomach, and ankles. "Are you okay, Stiles?"

"If you mean emotionally then definitely no.  But physically I think I'm okay."

I smile at Stiles and give him a hug because I am just glad to know that he's alright.

I notice shadow figures spread across the floor and then I realize that it is only the pack standing in the doorway.

When we break free from our hug, Stiles immediately goes over to Scott and they hug it out.

I am so relieved that Stiles is okay. We may not be together anymore, but that doesn't mean I will ever stop caring about him or his safety. Besides, I have Jackson now and I love being with him, and then Stiles has Lydia or had Lydia.  Unfortunately.  Like I can think that not only Lydia but also Kira and Allison were my friends.  However, even in death our bond and friendship with one another will still exist only sadly it won't continue.

"Can we get out of this joint already? I saw like nine rats," Hayden says, we all laugh at her comment, and then exit the room.

"Yeah I have a feeling that something terrible is going to happen the longer we stay here," Stiles tells us and we all evacuate the room.

------------------------------------------------------

Scott-POV

Before we leave the building we enter the lobby and it is consumed by people wearing clown masks at least twenty of them. Some were holding weapons while others had pointing claws sticking out of their black gloves. Berserkers emerge from the shadows in the hallway and you could tell in that moment that blood was going to be shed.

"I don't know about all you guys, but I have kind of been in the mood to kick some ass lately," Cora says showing off her claws in the air.

Then the battle begins the clowns with weapons start flying them through the air towards us and the pack and I become moving targets. Bullets, arrows, and even wooden objects are flung towards us.  Two Berserkers come towards Derek, Chris, Isaac, and I and we begin to fight them.

The images of the battle I can see from the corner of my eye only proved my thoughts to be correct, that we were dominating and going to win. I jump onto one of the Berserker's back, while Isaac yanks it's mask off of its face, shattering into pieces.  Then the Berserker turns into dust and pieces in an instant.  Then Derek and Chris finish off the other one.  Chris shoots bullets at the Berserker's face while Derek sneak attacks the Berserker and steals the mask from its face and smashes the mask with his fists.

Clowns start to fall down to the ground as Hayden, Liam, Corey, Jackson, Malia, Aiden, Cora strike with their supernatural abilities.  While Mason, Stiles, and Braeden strafe with their guns and other weaponry to defend our side. They all attack the werewolves with the clown masks,  the other creatures with claws coming out of their hands are, or the ones without them only wearing clown masks.

I then begin to help the others with the situation of the clown attacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Liam-POV

I slash my claws at clowns and scratch them enough for them to be injured and stay down, but not deep enough for them to end up dead. I turn around and a bullet is immediately headed my way before I could react or step out of the way Hayden dives in front of me.

Hayden falls to the ground, her dark curls bounce once they hit the ground and she yelps. I drag her off to the sides of the battlefield to aid with her recovery. I drop down and scold Hayden "Why the hell did you try to save me?" I repeat over and over again. I wrap Hayden up in my arms and try to take the pain away. Since we are both werewolves the healing process must work faster.

Hayden takes a deep breath and explains, "because I love you and I know you would do the same for me." I feel a smile surfacing on my face. I take one of my hands and push back her curls and kiss her on the forehead.

"After this is all over I assure you that you and I are going anywhere you want. Okay?" The bullet wound is slowly beginning to close up, but the important part is that the healing process is working.

"Okay, but just so you know you are taking me on a cruise," Hayden laughs at her comment and I can't help but smile. She looks down at her stomach and the bullet wound has completely healed. "I don't know about you, but how about we finish this up now because I want to kick whoever orchestrated this' ass and go on my cruise with you."

I help Hayden up and there is no need to join anyone on the battlefield because the only ones who are left standing are the pack and surprisingly Mason and Stiles.

Suddenly the speaker system begins to become staticky and then the static stops,  "so I see you all survived Round One.  Congratulations!  However, you are not going to like what is in store for Round Two.  Thanks for all coming inside because then my friends and I could surround the place with mountain ash.  And before you think 'oh my friends who aren't supernatural can save us'. Wrong!  Let's just say I also have some friends too and they are positioned around the building and their job is to make sure you all stay in here.  Good luck for Round Two it will be starting in 3...2...1!"

-----------------------------------

Sorry it took so long guys first I had this really big paper due, then I had lots of studying, and then when I set aside some writing time I had no idea what to write.

I apologize and this story should be ending soon.

Tell me your thoughts by commenting below, vote, and hopefully, you will stay toon and make it to the end.

Thanks,
Rose :)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

127K 4.7K 39
Set after all the chaos that took place in Beacon Hills. Stiles left Beacon Hills after his tragic break up with Malia. Lydia stays to help protect...
12.1K 193 17
malia is jealous of stiles and lydia's growing relationship. what extent will she go to get her stiles back? and is malia their biggest threat?
12.6K 234 16
3 years after the finale the pack are living somewhat normal lives, Scott is working as a vet at the Animal Clinic, Stiles is now the sheriff after t...
68.5K 3.3K 53
***CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** "Welcome to the humble abode of misfit toys," Isaac mutters and claps Stiles on the back. - Isaac's mother had gotte...